The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mkap
I don't understand this video :/

4 hamas commandos swim to israeli beach during the war in summer 2014, the warship is onto them, at 1:50 the warship starts firing at them, they then move forward, an Israeli Merkava tank approaches at 3:00 a commando runs up to the tank puts a bomb on it blows it up, they then re treat back to the beach where the drone and war ship kills them

this is a leaked video from Israeli army, the previous video just showed the commandos killed by the drones, the Israelis were hiding what actually happend
Reply 6381
Original post by gen. AIDEED
4 hamas commandos swim to israeli beach during the war in summer 2014, the warship is onto them, at 1:50 the warship starts firing at them, they then move forward, an Israeli Merkava tank approaches at 3:00 a commando runs up to the tank puts a bomb on it blows it up, they then re treat back to the beach where the drone and war ship kills them

this is a leaked video from Israeli army, the previous video just showed the commandos killed by the drones, the Israelis were hiding what actually happend

wow that makes me sad for the people killed :frown:
I can't watch it right now, so just in case everyone should cache the video.
Original post by mkap
wow that makes me sad for the people killed :frown:

its part of war, i feel sad for them too
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6384
its part of war, i feel sad for them too

I think of how lucky and privileged I am, and I thank God for what he has give, my life may not be perfect but its more lucky than the poor Palestinians. Thank you God
Original post by mkap
I think of how lucky and privileged I am, and I thank God for what he has give, my life may not be perfect but its more lucky than the poor Palestinians. Thank you God

Why do you feel sorry for people who carried out a raid of someone else's country rather than the occupants of the tank defending theirs?
Original post by mkap

yeh i wonder what Israel must have done to those 4 Hamas commandos for them to build up so much hatred they are willing to go on a suicide mission, and take on one of the strongest armies in the world after swimming for miles with limited ammunition with drones in the sky bombing them and warships firing at them, this required some serious balls
Well done guys and gals of the brave IDF and Navy. Terrorists will be shown no mercy.

[scrollr]:israel:[/scrollr]
Original post by Observatory
Why do you feel sorry for people who carried out a raid of someone else's country rather than the occupants of the tank defending theirs?

thats where the problem lies
Original post by the bear
Well done guys and gals of the brave IDF and Navy. Terrorists will be shown no mercy.

[scrollr]:israel:[/scrollr]

screaming like a bitch at 3:00, not so brave
Reply 6390
Original post by Observatory

really? also what would you have done in desperation?
screaming like a bitch at 3:00, not so brave

Fair play to these terrorists, they did not bring any children or handicapped people along to shield them.
Fair play to these terrorists, they did not bring any children or handicapped people along to shield them.

Fair play to these freedom fighters who fought the enemy face to face with limited ammunition and outdated weaponry, fighting an army who is funded billions of dollars each year

Fair play to these freedom fighters who fought the enemy face to face with limited ammunition and outdated weaponry, fighting an army who is funded billions of dollars each year

hehehe lol @ "freedom fighters"; they are just sick people who do not have the moral backbone to win.
Original post by mkap
really? also what would you have done in desperation?

Palestinians' desperate living conditions derive from their poor military policy of choosing to fight a war with Israel and their poor economic and social policies of radical Islamism.

Here is another country that has lost a lot of territory over the past century:

Is it a problem? No, because Germany abandoned its ethno-nationalist claims on land inhabited and controlled by others, focusing instead on human rights and economic development.
4 of them can take on a 40, God bless them.
hehehe lol @ "freedom fighters"; they are just sick people who do not have the moral backbone to win.

you are talking about the Israeli army right?
you are talking about the Israeli army right?

no i am talking about Hamas and their boyfriends from Iran.
no i am talking about Hamas and their boyfriends from Iran.

you can take the piss all you like, Israeli army scream and fall to the ground when they see Hamas

you can take the piss all you like, Israeli army scream and fall to the ground when they see Hamas

awww bless. Hamas are undisciplined cockroaches who are easily crushed by professional soldiers.

Latest

Trending

Trending