Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I know right!? I don't either to be fair! I got a message back from the Disturbed singer, retweet from Chris Webber (NBA star I told you about), Two replies from Dannika from Take Me Out (not a massive celebrity, but still famous enough) and a Favourited comment from Sprint (US brand, but the sport side of it). I either do a witty comment, kiss ass or simply ask a question pretty much Dude that was the 90's wasn't it? Shut up you're awesome /end
    That's still pretty rad Take me out! :woo: Off the top of my head, I can only think of one conversation I've had with a famous person and that was Ebony Day, a Youtuber Corbin Bleu who was in High School Musical follows me though :ahee: Oh um, was it? :getmecoat: Basically the MJ era ...I'm listening to Bad right now and just silently crying over the fact I'll never see him live :moon: Don't tell me what to do :unimpressed: You're equally awesome
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    It would! No problem haha. It's a great song.

I have these on my ITunes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8crXaOuJOf4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAVxV13--DI
    It really is
    Ooh I liked the first one, quite different from their other stuff right? More bouncy and optimistic
    Nice
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

MJ showing his sassy side :smug::love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    That's still pretty rad Take me out! :woo: Off the top of my head, I can only think of one conversation I've had with a famous person and that was Ebony Day, a Youtuber Corbin Bleu who was in High School Musical follows me though :ahee: Oh um, was it? :getmecoat: Basically the MJ era ...I'm listening to Bad right now and just silently crying over the fact I'll never see him live :moon: Don't tell me what to do :unimpressed: You're equally awesome

It really is
    Ooh I liked the first one, quite different from their other stuff right? More bouncy and optimistic
    Nice
    Yeah those Smiths songs aren't as depressing haha. I think "Asleep" is about committing suicide still a good song though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    Feel so fed up today It hurts knowing that six months ago we were kinda happy
    Stay positive or do some more Yoga haha.

In all seriousness though, do stay positive
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah those Smiths songs aren't as depressing haha. I think "Asleep" is about committing suicide still a good song though.
    hello ChrisLay1 what are you talking about?I hope everybody had a great day in the UK.it's going to be hot in California today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    hello ChrisLay1 what are you talking about?I hope everybody had a great day in the UK.it's going to be hot in California today.
    I was talking to SassQueen13 about The Smiths.

ReputationRep:
    Stay positive or do some more Yoga haha.

In all seriousness though, do stay positive
    I'm trying but it's difficult. No more Yoga for today I did that to forget about something else and then I started thinking about this

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying but it's difficult. No more Yoga for today I did that to forget about something else and then I started thinking about this
    I can't think of something sort of reassuring to say I did feel a bit down earlier on in the Summer holiday so I guess I sort of know where you're coming from...

ReputationRep:
    I can't think of something sort of reassuring to say I did feel a bit down earlier on in the Summer holiday so I guess I sort of know where you're coming from...
    It's a completely different feeling. When you go through your first break up you'll understand.

ReputationRep:
    It's a completely different feeling. When you go through your first break up you'll understand.
    True, I can't really relate (not yet anyway).

ReputationRep:
    True, I can't really relate (not yet anyway).
    You really can't. The hurt feels different to every other form but it's similar to the one if someone you cared for has died.

ReputationRep:
    You really can't. The hurt feels different to every other form but it's similar to the one if someone you cared for has died.
    Okay. I should stop trying to get involved in something I don't really know anything about.

ReputationRep:
    evening all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    evening all
    Evening.

ReputationRep:
    Okay. I should stop trying to get involved in something I don't really know anything about.
    Nah it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    Think i've found a new phrase / metaphor to live by:
    "Courage is when you're afraid,
    But you keep on moving anyway
    Courage is when you're in pain,
    But you keep on living anyway"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeah dude)
    u wot m8 i aint scary u wanna f8 0va this 1 m8 no h8 just str8 f8 call me after 8 pal ask me mom if n8ts in mw2 rust pal

posted from tsr mobile
    mate, you thinks you some bad but when i hits you will the mountain dew you ll start running for your cereal blud, no scopes, yolo, i gets the womanz everday.

ReputationRep:
    Let's try not to turn this thread into Obama-Mountain Dew this time! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    But I thought we were friends, have you ever tried Mountain Dew???????????????

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomsta)
    Think i've found a new phrase / metaphor to live by:
    "Courage is when you're afraid,
    But you keep on moving anyway
    Courage is when you're in pain,
    But you keep on living anyway"
    its so nice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.