The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

who thinks theres no chance now for gs interviews ????
What can I do if I have a pending offer from JPM on Monday but also have an upcoming decision next week from GS, who told me they cannot give me the decision earlier? Please help me someone!
Original post by Drossell
Rothschild offer

Congrats! Did they call you on unknown? When did you have your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mcdermott
What can I do if I have a pending offer from JPM on Monday but also have an upcoming decision next week from GS, who told me they cannot give me the decision earlier? Please help me someone!

take jpm. then if gs comes you can always make up some excuse to jpm. there the best banks and pretty much the same in rep so no point throwing jp away for a 'potential' offer
Original post by Hazard10i
Congrats! Did they call you on unknown? When did you have your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers! Yes I missed it the first time but they rang again, had my interview on Friday, good luck
Just got a phone call for a telephone interview for UBS (IBD)...any tips guys?
Second roung GS IBD was quite tough, technicals and brainteasers. Feel like I could have done better.
Original post by Drossell
Rothschild offer

Congrats mate!! :smile:
Original post by Purple_fox
Second roung GS IBD was quite tough, technicals and brainteasers. Feel like I could have done better.

*Gets an offer the next week :wink: *
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.
Congrats mate!! :smile:

Cheers good luck with your result
Original post by Aussie Dude ._.
*Gets an offer the next week :wink: *

*nvm spring week, gets straight summer IBD offer*
Original post by welcometoib
*nvm spring week, gets straight summer IBD offer*

Yeah, I think they were actually on the brink of offering me a VP position today.
*IBD master* :biggrin:
Original post by Purple_fox
Yeah, I think they were actually on the brink of offering me a VP position today.
*IBD master* :biggrin:

Guys the funny thing is she actually isn't joking...
Seems like everybody died after GS interviews today
Nope, I did not - was really relaxing today in my interview :biggrin:
Original post by MaGeehkaal
Seems like everybody died after GS interviews today
How does it work, if I sign a contract with Nomura, and then next week lets say I get an offfer from MS, can I "cancel" my contract with Nomura? or am I strictly bound to the contract?
Original post by alice0852
How does it work, if I sign a contract with Nomura, and then next week lets say I get an offfer from MS, can I "cancel" my contract with Nomura? or am I strictly bound to the contract?

If it's only an offer acceptance that you signed it is legal to leave but highly unethical and unprofessional. If you sign a job contract you are legally obliged to follow the terms outlined in the contract. It will outline what steps need to be taken to terminate your contract which you will have to follow although you can contact Nomura to get them to release you early, contrary to your contractual obligation. After all it's in everyone's interest for you to leave, they don't want an uninterested employee.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone now when jpm winning women's program is?
Guys I have the same problem, pending offer from JPM but still waiting for GS to get back to me after first interview. Should I contact GS asking for a earlier reply?
Would really prefer GS because it's 2 weeks and paid..

Latest

Trending

Trending