Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Having a really **** time today. So much is going wrong and my chest pain is really really hurting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ah She should be able to, but if she's not willing then there's not a lot you can do about it really! Yeah, I guess, I need to book a GP appointment pretty urgently come to think of it I'd still be inclined to ask her again though if you can!

I'm not great, kind of crap all round to be honest although the post just came with something exciting so might go and try and do that in a minute! How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry to hear :/

ooh what's in the post

I'm OK. Just a chilled one at home. My granddad's here doing some DIY haha
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by tasha96)
    :jumphug: Thank you and best of luck too! This can't beat us. :no: We'll win in the end! :hugs:

:hugs:
    Anything set this off, or is it just how it is? :hugs:
    Don't know, think it's just how it is although dad keeps having a go at me and driving me mad which isn't helping. Don't think he's even any worse than usual, just feel crap so noticing it more

ReputationRep:
    Don't know, think it's just how it is although dad keeps having a go at me and driving me mad which isn't helping. Don't think he's even any worse than usual, just feel crap so noticing it more
    Big hugs from here. :hugs: I know the feeling. :sad: :hugs: Neither parents are talking to me at the moment and it's pretty painful being in the house just now. And because I'm already feeling awful, its kind of exaggerating things.

ReputationRep:
    Been happy today just laughing and cracking jokes on here
    saying that I've been on here from 7am until now which us more than a 9-5. If only it paid. It's something I like doing.

Makes me envious of comedians and politicians without my social phobia who do what I've done today (argued and cracked jokes) for a living.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    My first day of placement was brilliant. Department are brill. The organisation is fantastic.

And I'm moving into the any day now phase of boat buying. Cash is ready, mooring is almost sorted, the boat now just needs to appear. Seen so many but now I'm finally in a place to buy one.

Out tonight with my friends and staying out with them. Starting to feel nervously brilliant!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)

(Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Having a really **** time today. So much is going wrong and my chest pain is really really hurting.
    Can definitely empathise with this one! :jumphug:

(Original post by Riku)
    Sorry to hear :/

ooh what's in the post

I'm OK. Just a chilled one at home. My granddad's here doing some DIY haha
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Saxophone reeds

So really not all that exciting, but they're tenor ones and I only just borrowed a tenor from somewhere and I've not played one before

Big hugs from here. :hugs: I know the feeling. :sad: :hugs: Neither parents are talking to me at the moment and it's pretty painful being in the house just now. And because I'm already feeling awful, its kind of exaggerating things.
    :hugs: to you too, that doesn't sound great at all I know the feeling with the exaggerating things, too :console:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Saxophone reeds

So really not all that exciting, but they're tenor ones and I only just borrowed a tenor from somewhere and I've not played one before

:hugs: to you too, that doesn't sound great at all I know the feeling with the exaggerating things, too :console:
    Yeah its a bit rubbish. Lucky that they're not my support network or I'd be screwed.
    :hugs: What have you been up to today?

ReputationRep:
    Sick of living with my parents. Recently found out they vote conservative which scares me a bit...I have never voted but I don't get the impression that conservatives generally approve of me or want me to live
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Yeah its a bit rubbish. Lucky that they're not my support network or I'd be screwed.
    :hugs: What have you been up to today?
    True! My mum's just come home so hopefully she'll be in a better mood...
    Not a lot really, tried to do some physics but couldn't concentrate, tried to play saxophone but couldn't breathe and tried to sleep but ended up crying and then dad came in, ignored the fact that I was crying and told me to go do something useful Sorry, bit of a rant there What have you been up to? :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Saxophone reeds

Spoiler:
    Show

SAXOMOPHOOOONE!

I'll give you a month then you should play Baker Street via webcam for us

ReputationRep:
    Going to some social event at uni today. Lets see how good it is. Kinda dreading going, but it has to be done.

:hugs: to anyone who needs them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    My first day of placement was brilliant. Department are brill. The organisation is fantastic.

And I'm moving into the any day now phase of boat buying. Cash is ready, mooring is almost sorted, the boat now just needs to appear. Seen so many but now I'm finally in a place to buy one.

Out tonight with my friends and staying out with them. Starting to feel nervously brilliant!
    :five: :five: :five:

ReputationRep:
    Helping put together a "bad days box" for one of my friends who's having a rough time at the moment. I have some pics and nice quotes and stuff. Obviously, it's for her to put her own special things in, but I wanted to have a couple of nice things already in the box to start hers off. I have one myself which is full of letters/pictures/quotes/mementos. I was just wondering what else people have in theirs? I was thinking about putting in a scented candle in a smell she likes, some individual hot chocolate sachets, and a recipe for mug cake ().

Anybody else have any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    True! My mum's just come home so hopefully she'll be in a better mood...
    Not a lot really, tried to do some physics but couldn't concentrate, tried to play saxophone but couldn't breathe and tried to sleep but ended up crying and then dad came in, ignored the fact that I was crying and told me to go do something useful Sorry, bit of a rant there What have you been up to? :hugs:
    I've been alternating between sleeping and crying. Now trying to organise a bad days box for one of my friends.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Helping put together a "bad days box" for one of my friends who's having a rough time at the moment. I have some pics and nice quotes and stuff. Obviously, it's for her to put her own special things in, but I wanted to have a couple of nice things already in the box to start hers off. I have one myself which is full of letters/pictures/quotes/mementos. I was just wondering what else people have in theirs? I was thinking about putting in a scented candle in a smell she likes, some individual hot chocolate sachets, and a recipe for mug cake ().

That's such a sweet idea, I've never heard of that before
    Maybe a little soft toy or stress ball? The things you already said sound great :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Out for tea for flatmates birthday, can't wait been a bit under the weather the last few days so some nice food and cocktails should pick me up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by nohomo)
    Not trying to be rude but don't you have schizophrenia with lots of positive symptoms that would actually be tangible to the assessor?

I started with a schizophrenia diagnosis with mainly negative symptoms which they might mistake for me being "feckless".

Now I don't know if they think I'm schizophrenic but I have social phobia, autistic spectrum disorder and psychotic symptoms in my notes. Possibly clinical depression now too...my case seems a bit weak.
    Actually i do have schizophrenia with positive symptoms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    That's such a sweet idea, I've never heard of that before
    Maybe a little soft toy or stress ball? The things you already said sound great :yes:
    Oooh brilliant idea, thank you! I have just the thing! :eek3:
    You MUST make a bad days box! :gasp: I've tried to make all my close friends make one... They are so helpful when you're struggling for reasons to keep going!

ReputationRep:

Does having mice in a cage count?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.