Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Can't think name)
    Hey guys do you think Liverpool is risky if my average is 650? 😞
    Last year the cut off was 625. If you pass the cut off, and have a good PS, you get an interview. I don't know what they look for in the PS, however there is some brief guidance on their website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Can't think name)
    Hey guys do you think Liverpool is risky if my average is 650? 😞
    Last year they wanted 625 so I'd say go for it as it most likely won't be a huge risk, it will go up most likely but surely not to 650 second year of using ukcat. Try and call them and see if they will reveal info to you about it! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathsmad123)
    Wanna go out with me squishy? to maccies? i love your personality <3
    Whenever someone argues with me, ill be like shut up bro, my bae squishy is gonna deal with you as she is alwayysssss right!
    JOKING!
    (Original post by michaela__)
    Why called them f***** up? Never asked anyone to message you. I'm not a victim at all, now please be polite to other people especially and let me live my life peacefully thanks (menstruating or not )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lmao Mathsmad123 you have true problems.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    >All you can do is sit there and bash your keyboard harder than you bash ****. Why not have the bottle to call me?? So i can tell you what type of person you are....scum!Going on about progesterone levels Fix yourself up, because HOW THE HELL are you gonna be a doctor, HOW???? Yes you may fake the interview but seriously, i hope your patients are gonna be okay, because malicious comments will get you sacked by the GMCANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD i got 760 in the UKCAT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SO don't worry about if I'm gonna get an interview or not http://www.gmc-uk.org/Good_medical_practice___English_ 1215.pdf_51527435.pdf

Read that by the GMC. It may help you become a nicer, more compassionate person.

>Like i said before all you can do is bash your keyboard harder than you bash **** SO give me your number/snapchat right now so i can call you!
    Everything you said to people showed that you are scum, i not messed up as too many people love me and I'm not deluded as I'm too smart I am worried about you being a doctor because i don't want you to do any harm to people.And i don't need to pull my head out of my rectum as I'm way too good looking oh yeah oh yeah i got 760, woooooooooo, woooooooo, yeah baby!!! Im so happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuba123)
    Why and how did you guys end up talking about periods.

Oh my days.

Let it go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ikr? Like if any one of them could just ignore the other person's comments, this wouldn't be happening. Still entertaining tho, not gonna lie 🤐

ReputationRep:
    707 average and band 3- should I worry about my SJT score? I'm also a resitter having got ABB first time (without chemistry which I am doing in 1 year this year) and thinking of Liverpool, Exeter and UEA😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if Warwick would definitely further consider your entire UKCAT score if you were above the average VR score?

Is 640 VR likely to make the cut initially as I would be above the cut off for total scores?

Thanks guys, Gav

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huzaifa-tariq)
    Ikr? Like if any one of them could just ignore the other person's comments, this wouldn't be happening. Still entertaining tho, not gonna lie 🤐
    I would ignore but comments like that about my hormones are too enticing not to 😂 talk about stuff all you want like I agree completely don't get me wrong 😂but honestly all I did was try and help someone and I tried to sort the issue out after whatever happened, but I keep getting attacked again basically so it's kind of hard on what to do, as i also need to defend myself at the same time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would ignore but comments like that about my hormones are too enticing not to 😂 talk about stuff all you want like I agree completely don't get me wrong 😂but honestly all I did was try and help someone and I tried to sort the issue out after whatever happened, but I keep getting attacked again basically so it's kind of hard on what to do, as i also need to defend myself at the same time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Making yourself out to be a victim and asking for peoples sympathy again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by druvi)
    707 average and band 3- should I worry about my SJT score? I'm also a resitter having got ABB first time (without chemistry which I am doing in 1 year this year) and thinking of Liverpool, Exeter and UEA😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
    UEA don't take SJT into account when deciding which applicants to short list for interview. You might want to email those Unis and see if they accept re-sit applicants though... Not many do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol just chill. If you react, you're just giving her more stuff to talk about/disagree with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    >All you can do is sit there and bash your keyboard harder than you bash ****. Why not have the bottle to call me?? So i can tell you what type of person you are....scum!Going on about progesterone levels Fix yourself up, because HOW THE HELL are you gonna be a doctor, HOW???? Yes you may fake the interview but seriously, i hope your patients are gonna be okay, because malicious comments will get you sacked by the GMCANNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD i got 760 in the UKCAT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! SO don't worry about if I'm gonna get an interview or not http://www.gmc-uk.org/Good_medical_practice___English_ 1215.pdf_51527435.pdf

Read that by the GMC. It may help you become a nicer, more compassionate person.

>Like i said before all you can do is bash your keyboard harder than you bash **** SO give me your number/snapchat right now so i can call you!
    Everything you said to people showed that you are scum, i not messed up as too many people love me and I'm not deluded as I'm too smart I am worried about you being a doctor because i don't want you to do any harm to people.And i don't need to pull my head out of my rectum as I'm way too good looking oh yeah oh yeah i got 760, woooooooooo, woooooooo, yeah baby!!! Im so happy
    This is what you PM'd me "Were you neglected as a child? Constantly oppressed and not allowed to think? Bullied? Is that why you have tried to convince yourself that you are worth something? It just shows a lot of insecurity and mental imbalance to be honest."
    Does a doctor make fun of people's mental frailties?
    And in answer to your main point, I'm mentally strong which is why I'm a national athlete and the youngest person in my county to complete an ultra marathon. I believe in myself, and I'm loving life and I'm so happy currently And i am gonna PM you my snapchat so we can talk over the phone if you have the BOTTLE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huzaifa-tariq)
    Lol just chill. If you react, you're just giving her more stuff to talk about/disagree with.
    I am doing now 🤔 we shall see anyway give it a few days it will probably blow up again lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASTK98)
    UEA don't take SJT into account when deciding which applicants to short list for interview. You might want to email those Unis and see if they accept re-sit applicants though... Not many do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah thanks man- yeah I've emailed them and all 3 have said I'm a-ok to apply there but my offer may be higher like A*AA instead of AAA, which should be fine😰😼

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by druvi)
    Ah thanks man- yeah I've emailed them and all 3 have said I'm a-ok to apply there but my offer may be higher like A*AA instead of AAA, which should be fine😰😼

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should consider applying to Plymouth, your UKCAT score is high (they love that) and they accept re-sit applicants too.

I think they generally ask for an A* when you take an extra year out to redo a few modules, but you might get lucky and in the end they only ask for AAA. You never know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm honestly just going to say what everyone is thinking. I don't normally say stuff like this but this thread would be way nicer if you weren't here. And also, you're being really absurd. You're just lashing out over nothing. How will you manage in a real work environment? Will you just lash out at patients or colleagues you don't get along with? Ufft. Well done on your UKCAT btw but please stop this nonsense, honestly. If you're sensing negativity just ignore it there's no need to make a big deal out of it. If you're having any personal problems please get the right help. Talk to someone. People who lash out easily usually are going through a rough time. I'm NOT trying to victimise you but I went through a particularly rough patch growing up. However feel free to PM me. Your profile picture shows a pic of a hijabi (idk if it's you) so I could probably relate a lot to you tbh. If not, I wish you all the best on your application. Insh Allah. :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathsmad123)
    This is what you PM'd me "Were you neglected as a child? Constantly oppressed and not allowed to think? Bullied? Is that why you have tried to convince yourself that you are worth something? It just shows a lot of insecurity and mental imbalance to be honest."
    Does a doctor make fun of people's mental frailties?
    And in answer to your main point, I'm mentally strong which is why I'm a national athlete and the youngest person in my county to complete an ultra marathon. I believe in myself, and I'm loving life and I'm so happy currently And i am gonna PM you my snapchat so we can talk over the phone if you have the BOTTLE.
    WOAH

I get why you're mad but don't think that she represents all Muslim women. I'm Muslim and I think I'm pretty nice. We're not all oppressed - believe me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, did it yesterday:

VR: 600
    QR: 890
    AR: 770
    SJT: band 2 (finished it with half the time to spare lol I was so restless by then I just ended review and was the first to leave the room)

Average: 753, band 2

Kind of disappointed about VR because my highest score in the mocks was 730, but feel free to ask me anything! I used Medify the past month and found it extremely helpful, my friend lent me his 600Q book but I didn't really use it and I used UKCAT ninja for the entire summer! That's basically it good luck to everyone else who hasn't sat it and well done all for getting through such a horrible test!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuba123)
    WOAH

I get why you're mad but don't think that she represents all Muslim women. I'm Muslim and I think I'm pretty nice. We're not all oppressed - believe me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im not muslim nor do i talk to people in a certain way because of their religion. And yeah you guys are nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosemondtan)

SJT: band 2 (finished it with half the time to spare lol I was so restless by then I just ended review and was the first to leave the room)

Kind of disappointed about VR because my highest score in the mocks was 730, but feel free to ask me anything! I used Medify the past month and found it extremely helpful, my friend lent me his 600Q book but I didn't really use it and I used UKCAT ninja for the entire summer! That's basically it good luck to everyone else who hasn't sat it and well done all for getting through such a horrible test!
    WOAHHHHHHH WELL DONEEEE

If I have to re-apply I'm going to invest in online resources rather than books became they didn't REALLY help that much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosemondtan)

You should be so proud of that score, its amazing and would pretty much get you into any UKCAT heavy uni Apply to your strengths and 4 interviews are waiting for you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.