Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[New] Post a picture of yourself, unedited and the first picture you take Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suzylemonade)
    Ooh, uni? What's it like? I'm pretty excited to go
    Well I'm doing Open Uni, and so far they are hammering me with emails saying I need to get organised, it's my first year. I'm trying my best too. I printed out 30 bits of paper which I accidentally mixed up and have bought a binder to put them in. I have also sort of tidied my desk, so I can safely say I am ready. Ahem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyhook)
    Ahhh I got rid of my moustache today. I could have done a pretty damn 'Good day sir' photo with it. Urgh haha.
    I had the tash for a party - was Jimi Hendrix aha.

Also I must question as to why the bottle is already empty?! :eek:
    I would much rather a full one, sir!
    Haha, today I found out that Jimi Hendrix was discharged from the army for smoking too much weed, whacking it when on duty, not showing up for inspections and spending most of his nights out xD The dude gets more awesome each time I see him.

It wasn't completely empty, and it's my last one, all I have left is tequila and pepsi :/ Apologies good sir.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm doing Open Uni, and so far they are hammering me with emails saying I need to get organised, it's my first year. I'm trying my best too. I printed out 30 bits of paper which I accidentally mixed up and have bought a binder to put them in. I have also sort of tidied my desk, so I can safely say I am ready. Ahem.
    :clap2: Well done. That's more organised than I've ever been

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieTT)
    Haha, today I found out that Jimi Hendrix was discharged from the army for smoking too much weed, whacking it when on duty, not showing up for inspections and spending most of his nights out xD The dude gets more awesome each time I see him.

It wasn't completely empty, and it's my last one, all I have left is tequila and pepsi :/ Apologies good sir.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Huh, I never knew that! I better get more into character next time I go as him to a party. :cool:

Haha, it looked pretty empty to me! Hmm yeah tequila will have to do. Not a fan of Pepsi though! I much prefer the taste of coke! (the drink). Pepsi for me is too fizzy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suzylemonade)
    :clap2: Well done. That's more organised than I've ever been
    Haha bloody hell, well then, I am feeling much better about my organisational skills. Thanks aha

ReputationRep:
    Huh, I never knew that! I better get more into character next time I go as him to a party. :cool:

Haha, it looked pretty empty to me! Hmm yeah tequila will have to do. Not a fan of Pepsi though! I much prefer the taste of coke! (the drink). Pepsi for me is too fizzy.
    That's why I prefer pepsi, coke goes flat way to quick. >. <

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I Prefer coke because I hate the taste of Pepsi.

Posted from the iPad of terror

ReputationRep:
    That's why I prefer pepsi, coke goes flat way to quick. >. <

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Coke does have a tendency to go flat quick, which is why I buy it in small bottles and drink it quickly. As soon as I open it, it is a race against the clock. Joking, it isn't that bad but I get what you mean aha.
    I'll just stick to the Tequila!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Artymess)
    She says that, but as we all know Welsh girls have a reputation for being a bit filthy :holmes:
    What are your sources?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cake Faced Kid.)
    What are your sources?
    On an unrelated note, my favourite sauce has got to be sweet chilli. I use it with most things, so it would probably work okay with Welsh people.
    Aside from that I like the standard stuff like ketchup!

Would it be weird to say I haven't tried mustard. Ever. :confused:

What are your sauces?

ReputationRep:
    On an unrelated note, my favourite sauce has got to be sweet chilli. I use it with most things, so it would probably work okay with Welsh people.

What are your sauces?
    Barbeque and ketchup. Pretty boring I know...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    I Prefer coke because I hate the taste of Pepsi.

Posted from the iPad of terror
    I often prefer alternatives to things I hate too!

I find pepsi too fizzy, but have to suffer when I go to places like KFC, who don't offer coke. I have to go with something else like sprite or fanta -.-

ReputationRep:
    Barbeque and ketchup. Pretty boring I know...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They are good! Ever tried Reggae Reggae sauce? That stuff is pretty awesome, though in some places it's priced a little too high! D:

ReputationRep:

What are your sauces?
    Well as I'm Welsh, the only condiment I'll go near is leek and daffodil relish spread over a welsh cake

ReputationRep:
    They are good! Ever tried Reggae Reggae sauce? That stuff is pretty awesome, though in some places it's priced a little too high! D:
    You're asking a stoner if he's ever tried reggae reggae sauce...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cake Faced Kid.)
    Well as I'm Welsh, the only condiment I'll go near is leek and daffodil relish spread over a welsh cake
    Hahaha, well I guess each to their own. That certainly isn't my idea of a nice sauce. Though saying cake you reminded me of the chocolate sauce that you put on ice cream and hardens.. loved it as a kid, hate it now though.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, well now I know, I no longer need you to answer the question.
    Thought you guys preferred mushroom sauce?

Awful joke. I cringe just reading it back, but I am sending it anyway. aha

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, well I guess each to their own. That certainly isn't my idea of a nice sauce. Though saying cake you reminded me of the chocolate sauce that you put on ice cream and hardens.. loved it as a kid, hate it now though.
    Sort of related to both - what sauce do you put on your, erm, brownies?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, well now I know, I no longer need you to answer the question.
    Thought you guys preferred mushroom sauce?

Awful joke. I cringe just reading it back, but I am sending it anyway. aha
    Never liked mushrooms to be honest, neither kind I mean. And yeah, awful joke. Last night I had a craving for KFC and it tore my insides apart.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Success! More beer! Munchies too
    Name:  1380409520709.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  20.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.