Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelmes96)
    That's actually really cool :3 So how did you find TSR? :O
    Well I was searching for some info about studying in England and than I found TSR. I am thinking about moving to England in September. I am actually dutch by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leonievh)
    Well I was searching for some info about studying in England and than I found TSR. I am thinking about moving to England in September. I am actually dutch by the way
    Ok, so there's a Dutch girl living in Argentina wanting to study in the UK? :P Got it. xD Well I'm British living in Britain wanting to study in Britain (or France). Nice to meet you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Nice to meet u am good too thanks,

Hello Welcome to the thread Am MJ

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi MJ. What does the MJ stand for? ^^

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so there's a Dutch girl living in Argentina wanting to study in the UK? :P Got it. xD Well I'm British living in Britain wanting to study in Britain (or France). Nice to meet you
    Yeah it sounds really complicated haha. But I'm going back to Holland in January And then we'll see what happens. Nice to meet you too

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it sounds really complicated haha. But I'm going back to Holland in January And then we'll see what happens. Nice to meet you too
    So why did you move to Argentina in the first place? :O It seems rather random :O What do you want to study then if you don't mind me asking? ^^

ReputationRep:
    Hi MJ. What does the MJ stand for? ^^
    Michael Jackson

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Michael Jackson

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OH MY GOD... As if I am actually speaking to the one and only Prince of Pop, Michael Jackson. You are my Master!

ReputationRep:
    I wanna join the conversation
    Hey, welcome to the thread How are you?

Hi :P I'm new to the thread too
    And Welcome to you also! How's it going?

ReputationRep:
    So why did you move to Argentina in the first place? :O It seems rather random :O What do you want to study then if you don't mind me asking? ^^
    I'm doing an internship here and my university sort of picked me to go to Argentina. I'm studying marketing at the moment and I have to do a minor in September. And I could do that abroad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Hey, welcome to the thread How are you?
    I'm good! How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm good! How are you?
    Oh good and i'm doing alright thanks, just got in from work. Are you at university or doing A levels or?

ReputationRep:
    Oh good and i'm doing alright thanks, just got in from work. Are you at university or doing A levels or?
    I'm at university, but not in England. I study in Rotterdam

ReputationRep:
    How many people are new here?

I'm pissed ya can't select heiroglyphics as a language on the keyboard.

ReputationRep:
    I'm at university, but not in England. I study in Rotterdam
    I've been there before! Do you like it? I thought it was quite pretty in places but also quite tourist-y and busy. So you're from Argentina according to your profile?

ReputationRep:
    I've been there before! Do you like it? I thought it was quite pretty in places but also quite tourist-y and busy. So you're from Argentina according to your profile?
    Well I am currently living in Argentina but I'm actually dutch. And Rotterdam is a really cool city to live in, but you have to know the right places And I have to say that Rotterdam is very quit in comparison to Buenos Aires haha.
    Where did you go to in Rotterdam?

ReputationRep:
    safety first paenuses.

ReputationRep:
    Well I am currently living in Argentina but I'm actually dutch. And Rotterdam is a really cool city to live in, but you have to know the right places And I have to say that Rotterdam is very quit in comparison to Buenos Aires haha.
    Where did you go to in Rotterdam?
    Oh i see, other way round to what I thought

Well, it was many years ago now, but we got the train into the city and went on a river ferry cruise and I think we must have spent most of the time in the city centre, and my dad insisted we went to a stupid cheese museum! But it was a nice visit overall.

ReputationRep:
    Lulz

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD... As if I am actually speaking to the one and only Prince of Pop, Michael Jackson. You are my Master!
    Hahahaha, Got that right, i am honoured:awesome:

(Original post by Sphodromantis)
    safety first paenuses.
    Haha, just understood that^^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the mad pics are back!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.