Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xangelfacex)
    Purdysburn springs to mind here, Lupus :p:
    Although I am a little bit jealous that your dreams are so awesome.
    Also, tell us the nice part!!!! Please please please
    Purdysburn???

Really? It was my typical type of dream. I normally also change time eras during my dreams, going from midieval to roman to modern times :yep:

I will pm the nice part :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    Purdysburn???

Really? It was my typical type of dream. I normally also change time eras during my dreams, going from midieval to roman to modern times

I will pm the nice part
    Ah, I guess you don't live close enough to know about Purdysburn. Never mind
    I had a dream that I got swine flu last night, as long as it stays a dream it's OK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    how do you get hold of them?
    Google, or digging around the department's pages. Doesn't look like the medicine ones are publically available, though.

Maths
    Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleurvert)
    I'm kind of doing that right now.
    join the club. i ve been doing it for way too long now. I just need an opportunity to prove myself. it sucks. Trust me, it doesn't get easier with time.

(that was a bit of a depressing advice)

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that I got swine flu last night, as long as it stays a dream it's OK!
    Thats probably a common dream these days, but theres not much to be worried about swine flu, its made out to be worse than it is by the media. I actually quite liked that dream last night, though it is a typical dream for me which is good

Im surprised it hasnt been analysed yet by anyone, the dreams on this thread normally are

ReputationRep:

Im surprised it hasnt been analysed yet by anyone, the dreams on this thread normally are
    Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but the presence of a tower, a gun and a pole speaks volumes. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well a large amount of people I know were on the beach partying, and a volcano on an island across the sea went off, and we could see it. Next thing the army landed down with tanks etc and told us we had to leave the beach asap and we would be collected at the end of the road in 5minutes. So I went along to the road, seen one of my friends and he goes "o there you all are". He then pulls out a gun and starts shooting at us (by the way we are now among my school buildings) and I dodge behind a pole. Someone coming from the beach sees the shooting and pulls out his own gun and starts defending me and the rest and this goes on for quite a bit. Next thing all these people come from a tower block beside us(there is no tower block in my school by the way) and starts shooting down at us, causing a large number of my friends to be shot dead I then duck and run, getting hit on the way and go hid in the school toilets
    my last couple of dreams involved me getting stabbed by black gangstas or being chased down the street by neo nazis.

care to analyse that?

As for the slightly nice bit, I will keep that to myself
    let me guess, you banged some total babe (or a couple)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    join the club. i ve been doing it for way too long now. I just need an opportunity to prove myself. it sucks. Trust me, it doesn't get easier with time.

Cheer up Dave! Like you said before, you could be working in a Zimbabwe mine or something :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)

I don't know if I'm in yet, but it's getting worse as October approaches. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    my last couple of dreams involved me getting stabbed by black gangstas or being chased down the street by neo nazis.

care to analyse that?
    'Stabbed', eh? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but the presence of a tower, a gun and a pole speaks volumes.
    i take it you are going down the phallic and manly symbols route?

ReputationRep:
    Purdysburn? care to explain?

i had a sars dream a couple of years ago. so the next day, i refused to stay in my house coz i was too scared and hid in the library (ie a public place) for a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    Google, or digging around the department's pages. Doesn't look like the medicine ones are publically available, though.

Maths
    Computer Science
    thanks for the advice, i ll give it a go and see what i can dig up

ReputationRep:
    Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but the presence of a tower, a gun and a pole speaks volumes. :p:
    :facepalm: I dont think my scientific brain is good enough to isert phallic refernces into my dreams, more the fact that the pole and tower where architectural and part of the surroundings. A proper analysis?(using some fella, cant remember his name, you all seem to do it all the time :yep: )

(Original post by 为人民服务)

care to analyse that?

let me guess, you banged some total babe (or a couple)
    Thats kind of typical over in england but, is it not? Therefore it would be a typical worry :yep:

Not banged, but got someone :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    actually party dreams are always good, always better than the real thing.
    Your not going to the right parties. How are you Dave xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    thanks for the advice, i ll give it a go and see what i can dig up
    Let me know if you dig anything up

Its a mental asylum? How would my dream remind you of it?

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: I dont think my scientific brain is good enough to isert phallic refernces into my dreams, more the fact that the pole and tower where architectural and part of the surroundings. A proper analysis?(using some fella, cant remember his name, you all seem to do it all the time :yep: )
    Ah, so phallic imagery permeates the landscape of your dreams?

That was just my pseudo-Freudian analysis. I don't know much about proper dream analysis. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Cheer up Dave! Like you said before, you could be working in a Zimbabwe mine or something
    i guess. life could always be worse

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I'm in yet, but it's getting worse as October approaches. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.
    its always good to know you are not alone

ReputationRep:
    Ah, so phallic imagery permeates the landscape of your dreams?

That was just my pseudo-Freudian analysis. I don't know much about proper dream analysis. :yep:
    I would doubt my mind which is not fond of reading to deep into literature would insert that into my dream, although I do analyse what people say, so maybe...

Ah right, I thought it was some sort of proper dream analysis. To me it was just a typical dream for me :yep:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.