The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Grammar reasons? Or the actual question?:mmm:

I lost it because I can.

:hand: Stupid answer to a stupid question :lol:

"How did you lose it?" -> better question :mmm: Still unanswerable; I'd probably know how to get it back if I knew how I lost it (though not certainly) :lol:
Original post by MangoFreak
:hand: Stupid answer to a stupid question :lol:

"How did you lose it?" -> better question :mmm: Still unanswerable; I'd probably know how to get it back if I knew how I lost it (though not certainly) :lol:

You stupid :unimpressed:
You stupid :unimpressed:

:slap: Writing that I was thinking "man I don't want to call his question stupid but it was pretty stupid but I like him god damnit" :lol: :mmm:
Reply 6423
how unfortunate for you :colonhash:

*looks at timetable showing 10 exams this week, then to friend's timetable showing 18*

Ouch...good luck with them all though :smile:. I then have two the following week then an entrance test at a private school! :/.
:slap: Writing that I was thinking "man I don't want to call his question stupid but it was pretty stupid but I like him god damnit" :lol: :mmm:

:rofl: s'all good... I know you think all ny questions are stupid :teehee: and tbf, they generally are :mmm:
:rofl: s'all good... I know you think all ny questions are stupid :teehee: and tbf, they generally are :mmm:

Oh I know :mmm:
Reply 6426
Need to start revision for science exams. I've given up tbh.... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Need to start revision for science exams. I've given up tbh.... :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Before you've even started? Smh :hand:
Reply 6428
Original post by Elm Tree
Before you've even started? Smh :hand:

:frown: Science revision makes me physically sick. I can't go through that stress again. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
^atleast you dont have history with copious amounts of stuff to remember ;( . Anyone got edexcel history unit 2 usa 1919-41 tomorrow?
Reply 6430
Original post by tw15st3d
^atleast you dont have history with copious amounts of stuff to remember ;( . Anyone got edexcel history unit 2 usa 1919-41 tomorrow?

Erm... I had that last week. :smile: History is better than Sciences. Lol good luck! I'm Edexcel but i guess my school chose different history topics to yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6431
Original post by Bluffroom

Aww :frown:

He's soooo cute :3 He has the cutest accent - amongst things :colone:

:h: Are you going to divulge? :colone:
Reply 6432
Original post by Vionar
:h: Are you going to divulge? :colone:

Nosy Vionar as always... Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6433
Original post by Jina
Nosy Vionar as always... Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm: Definitely!
Another fun fact: every 60 seconds, a minute passes in the UK.
Question- Say if I get 3A*'s , 5 A's ,1b & 1c at gcse have I basically excluded myself from the top uni's ? Like obviously oxbridge is out of the question but will most other top uni's take those gcse's say if I get AAA ( or better ) at a-level ? I'm so worried that these gcse's exams will haunt me
Original post by sarahiscool
Question- Say if I get 3A*'s , 5 A's ,1b & 1c at gcse have I basically excluded myself from the top uni's ? Like obviously oxbridge is out of the question but will most other top uni's take those gcse's say if I get AAA ( or better ) at a-level ? I'm so worried that these gcse's exams will haunt me

Those are fine grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6437
Who reads romance/chick lits on here?! Ahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahiscool

You're still in with a chance at Oxbridge tbf... :smile: just try and get as many as you can
Original post by Bude8
Another fun fact: every 60 seconds, a minute passes in the UK.

Just finished the last episode and the OVA... this was certainly an interesting way to spend (waste) the weekend. I'm not sure whether to thank you or condemn you for introducing me to this :colonhash:

Despite the fact that it had no real storyline or plot, it was still somehow quite entertaining :tongue:

Latest