Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please clarify if any PPE interviews have gone out? judogainz claims he has one but I'm sceptical this early in the week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruszty)
    Yeah, have you heard anything yet?
    I thought we would hear like last week Ah well, always nice to see another ES hopeful! What college you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CatherineJohnson)
    I applied to St Edmund Hall to do Earth Sciences and received an interview offer today.
    Wooh somebody else has applied to St Edmund Hall! (I applied to biochemistry)

ReputationRep:
    does Worcester have a webpage where they say which subjects interview invites have been sent out for yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonwithnoname)
    You got a posted letter?!

I hope that's just Keble's way of doing things - it's bad enough that I keep refreshing my emails every 5 minutes, but now I'll be freaking out every time the postman comes too D:
    Ikr. I was at school so I let my dad open it because I was convinced it must be a rejection, maybe Kebles way of softening the blow haha, but it turned out to be an interview. No idea where my email is though. What have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CJaneH)
    Ikr. I was at school so I let my dad open it because I was convinced it must be a rejection, maybe Kebles way of softening the blow haha, but it turned out to be an interview. No idea where my email is though. What have you applied for?
    English at Brasenose, there's at least 4 other people on TSR applying for the same course and college so I'm almost certain to get reallocated if I'm lucky enough to get an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by googolplexity)
    Nope, I'm applying for Chinese:-)
    Hiii, I also applied for Chinese. What college did you apply to and did you receive an email yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovecathy)
    Don't worry. I don't think St. Hugh's have sent out any invitations yet. They are probably waiting until they are done with shortlisting the rest of their applicants. Lovely college, by the way - gorgeous gardens! I was there during summer school a couple of years ago
    I hope so. The wait is killing me I know, it looks gorgeous! I can't believe it's one of the lesser-known colleges when it's so stunning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonwithnoname)
    English at Brasenose, there's at least 4 other people on TSR applying for the same course and college so I'm almost certain to get reallocated if I'm lucky enough to get an interview
    Well good luck! I was convinced I was rejected so you never know what the outcome will be haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure most Balliol apps know this but just by chance if someone missed it they are constantly updating their interview page so if you want to find out if they're sending out offers for your subject or something you can check if they've started https://www.balliol.ox.ac.uk/admissionsupdates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    I hope so. The wait is killing me I know, it looks gorgeous! I can't believe it's one of the lesser-known colleges when it's so stunning
    St Hugh's is the best college (completely unbiased opinion)

ReputationRep:
    Hoping for a medicine interview but have to wait for the BMAT first...AH!

ReputationRep:
    If you were to get a PPE offer or E&M interview this early which 2 applicants here have, does that mean their colleges have shortlisted quicker or that their TSA scores are amongst the best in the cohort?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cakeislife)
    Ahh I've applied for French at New College too! Haven't heard anything yet either How was the MLAT??
    Hey guys, you should be hearing really soon! I got an email today urgently asking if I wanted to change my History and French application to just French. So that tells you they're gearing up to send out interview invitations within the next day or so. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if keble have sent out invitations to archaology & anthropology interviews yet?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tootfruity)
    Hoping for a medicine interview but have to wait for the BMAT first...AH!
    Tomorrow!!! Evening!!! 1 day, 4 hours and 29 minutes D: D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lau14)
    St Hugh's is the best college (completely unbiased opinion)
    my friend got an interview from st hughs for law on Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    On the Hertford Alternative Prospectus, it says that almost everyone who applies gets an interview. Is this true for Hertford?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chsdg)
    does anyone know if keble have sent out invitations to archaology & anthropology interviews yet?????
    There is a list here of the ones they have sent out so far

http://www.keble.ox.ac.uk/admissions...ns-information

I'm waiting for maths from there myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uke_Kate)
    There is a list here of the ones they have sent out so far

http://www.keble.ox.ac.uk/admissions...ns-information

I'm waiting for maths from there myself
    oh okay thats great thank you!!!

eeee good luck then!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.