Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

UKCAT for 2017 Entry to UK watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela__)
    I swear this is my last post to squishy: look I am sorry if you felt like I was making something that wasn't there I genuinely do apologise, that's the only reason I wanted to speak to you as I thought there was something wrong. I do also apologise for maybe misunderstanding what you said to the user, however I never said you were wrong, just honestly wanted the user to know it was only one tier, if anyone had wrote what you put I would have replied with the same thing about how it's only one tier to make that clear. Anyway i really am trying to calm things down now, I am sorry about certain aspects and I hope you can at least try and take me on board that I was never meaning to do anything at all and like I said it could have been anyone. I wanted to talk to you on PM as it is private and I was trying to get to the bottom of what was going on but if there was nothing going on then that's fine now. All I ask is please don't insult other users, by all means defend yourself but it's never a good idea to actually fight back - just trying to save you some trouble x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This made me emotional. haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    did you do mock c? It felt like a really really really bad period. What in the world were those abstract reasoning? If you dont mind.. How to you compare between the both? Like score wise x
    I did do mock c however, I didn't take a note of my score except that I did really poorly. I did it a while ago so I can't remember but generally speaking, in comparison to the real thing I would say that VR is harder (in the real thing), QR is easier and AR is about the same.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This made me emotional. haha
    Cannot tell if you are being sarcastic lol😂 I've tried my best so I really do give up at this point tbh if nothing gets better lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    😂if you've aged 100years then I've aged 1000 lol😂, go bed and forget about it lovely ❣

Posted from TSR Mobile
    waittttt before you sleep... can you please tell me how you find official mock C??
    its soooooo hard!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Cannot tell if you are being sarcastic lol😂 I've tried my best so I really do give up at this point tbh if nothing gets better lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nah haha i found it a bit cute.... I think its just one big misunderstanding ... happens..
    dw x

ReputationRep:
    waittttt before you sleep... can you please tell me how you find official mock C??
    its soooooo hard!!!!!
    I got VR 26 right so 630, 23 right QR so 650, 35 right AR so 650, and 44 right for SJT. Real thing I got 667 average band 1, I remember finding mock C decent, it was still hard ish though as you can see by my scores lol! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rbkbball)
    Yup mathsmad123 is a really nice person as he's helped me so much and the reason why i got an A in a level maths! You look like a total fool on here I'm afraid, its you who has the mental instability for putting someones PM on here first, which shows you are looking for sympathy. Can we please stop the arguments now?
    It never even implied that I wanted sympathy. I posted it to show how messed up he was and how he was attempting to defend her whilst trying his best to not look messed up when commenting outside of PMs.
    Try to show me where I look a fool.
    If I wanted sympathy I wouldn't have replied back after knowing that he'll comment it too.
    Maybe if you had someone who wasn't as messed up you would've got an A*.

ReputationRep:
    Guys!!! Please stop all this negativity!!! Like chill out...
    Stop being keyboard warriors to each other... Focus being keyboard warriors in the ukcat!!!

P.s did anyone find mock c official really hard??????? I just scored
    vr: 680
    ar: 640
    qr: 630
    I found VR in mock C easier compared to the real thing due to smaller passages, however qr and ar were much harder in mock c.
    You have a Really good QR score considering it was so tough so i believe you can get 800 in qr in the real thing. I flopped AR in that mock and got 860 in the real thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    Does me saying them things prove them to be rational or something?
    :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got VR 26 right so 630, 23 right QR so 650, 35 right AR so 650, and 44 right for SJT. Real thing I got 667 average band 1, I remember finding mock C decent, it was still hard ish though as you can see by my scores lol! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    okay thank you cookie x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuba123)
    Yeah, I don't know how Michaela does it. I'm literally worn out. 😂 Aged a 100 years I cba tbh. Don't know why I tried to talk sense. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah lol, I don't know why you tried either. You clearly had no idea how to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathsmad123)
    I found VR in mock C easier compared to the real thing due to smaller passages, however qr and ar were much harder in mock c.
    You have a Really good QR score considering it was so tough so i believe you can get 800 in qr in the real thing. I flopped AR in that mock and got 860 in the real thing
    oh wow 860 is the dream haha. did you use an acronym...for AR?

or just saw them instantly. x

ReputationRep:
    nah haha i found it a bit cute.... I think its just one big misunderstanding ... happens..
    dw x
    Why is your username my entire life? Lol.x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    trust me... it is mine too. your still young and ins school I'm a grad applicant..so I'm so deep in the lostness.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if I'm not making sense its cause I'm so sleepy and the UKCAT has been the equivalent of one of them Harry Potter Dementor thingies to me.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I second that 😂 Explains why I am here at 1:20am when I got to be up at 6am😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh wow 860 is the dream haha. did you use an acronym...for AR?

or just saw them instantly. x
    When i initially started revising i used the acronym. But after it didn't really cross my mind tbh, when i was looking for patterns i just saw it naturally as i trained myseld to do it during my practice.
    The patterns were same difficulty as medify imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    Yeah lol, I don't know why you tried either. You clearly had no idea how to.
    Agreed. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathsmad123)
    When i initially started revising i used the acronym. But after it didn't really cross my mind tbh, when i was looking for patterns i just saw it naturally as i trained myseld to do it during my practice.
    The patterns were same difficulty as medify imo
    okay perfect thank you!! I hope I attain this GOD LIKE ability you have by Monday.

ReputationRep:
    trust me... it is mine too. your still young and ins school I'm a grad applicant..so I'm so deep in the lostness.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if I'm not making sense its cause I'm so sleepy and the UKCAT has been the equivalent of one of them Harry Potter Dementor thingies to me.
    Awwn don't worry you'll get there. If not, just know there's more out there. I'm trying not to limit myself. Just going to see what happens. Your dedication is admirable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I second that 😂 Explains why I am here at 1:20am when I got to be up at 6am😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you have a very decent score for an undergrad applicant,I think u will score interview!x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.