Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
vapid slut magician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i really dont want to stay in oxford anymore. i feel totally outcast from everything. ive got no reason to stay here and no reason to be alive.
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry: holy ****. all this recent paranoia about a few of my housemates being a bit iffy towards me, it's all actually ******* true. they're all massively pissed off with me. long story, but by originally trying to defuse some previous **** that had little to do with me, i've apparently made a massive new ****, and i've been accused of ****ging off various people to various other people. god, i hate people. i've always hated the way people seem to hate other people for no reason at all. and now i've caused it myself. i thought this would be one of the few situations i would never find myself in. i really really want to apologise to people but i won't be able to manage it without completely breaking down in tears, which will only make them think even less of me. what the hell am i supposed to do?

helphelphelp
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
:cry: holy ****. all this recent paranoia about a few of my housemates being a bit iffy towards me, it's all actually ******* true. they're all massively pissed off with me. long story, but by originally trying to defuse some previous **** that had little to do with me, i've apparently made a massive new ****, and i've been accused of ****ging off various people to various other people. god, i hate people. i've always hated the way people seem to hate other people for no reason at all. and now i've caused it myself. i thought this would be one of the few situations i would never find myself in. i really really want to apologise to people but i won't be able to manage it without completely breaking down in tears, which will only make them think even less of me. what the hell am i supposed to do?

helphelphelp
Write them a note?
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
Write them a note?
and then they'll just think that's because i'm too cowardly to talk to their face.
I'm ******* petrified. I don't want to leave this room. I'm too scared to talk to anyone. I feel awful
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
and then they'll just think that's because i'm too cowardly to talk to their face.
I'm ******* petrified. I don't want to leave this room. I'm too scared to talk to anyone. I feel awful
Don't be, it's better to write it down (maybe put at the top why you're writing, instead of talking) than run in, get flustered and not get your point across. :hugs:
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
Don't be, it's better to write it down (maybe put at the top why you're writing, instead of talking) than run in, get flustered and not get your point across. :hugs:
i'm not entirely sure what i've done wrong though. and they'll just heckle me on first sight anyway. i just want to go to bed and cry. i can't even do that. the lock on the fire door's broken, they'll just come into my room

**** **** **** i feel awful
i can't even move from this chair
where the bloody hell is everyone here
god i need someone to talk to
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
where about in somerset are you? *edit* i'll guess wiltshire :p:
Taunton

Feeling pretty rubbish today. Took a train to Bristol from my parents to pick something up. On the way back their were 2 girls that kept looking at me and laughing. I made me feel so completely rubbish, because I act normally like everyone else and yet people still find it necessary to pick on me

Anyone else get the feeling of being trapped in a living hell and theres no escape?? Or perhaps that the light at the end of the tunnel is that of the tail light of the train that just ran me over??

Sometimes I wonder why I bother going out anymore

:hugs: to all how is everyone?
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by blackfish)
Taunton
40 minute car ride from me

an unecessary update on my night:
webber's called to say he's coming over. I'm not sure if I'm happy i don't have to be alone or gutted that he doesn't trust me to not to something stupid.
I wish I'd never said anything to him.
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
40 minute car ride from me
Hours coach journey away I don't drive...

don't do anything stupid sweetie
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by blackfish)
Hours coach journey away I don't drive...
heh, I was there today for a shooppin trip.
either way if you wanted to do a meet I could probably make it.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
had enough
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
heh, I was there today for a shooppin trip.
either way if you wanted to do a meet I could probably make it.
Yeah, don't see why not I'll PM you my e-mail address in a bit

(Original post by becki08)
had enough
Whats up hun????
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just tired of everything. Tired of being like this and just wish I could pull myself together. Finding it very hard to see if I'll ever be better. I wish I was suicidal and self-harming again so that I could take those choices. But I'm not so I won't.
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just tired of everything. Tired of being like this and just wish I could pull myself together. Finding it very hard to see if I'll ever be better. I wish I was suicidal and self-harming again so that I could take those choices. But I'm not so I won't.
Awwww :hugs: you don't really mean that. In all truth's nobody means that. I've been in a similar situation before and it's not pleasent. You sometimes feel like you've got nobody to turn to. And you feel so depressed and out of reality you can feel anything anymore because it hurts so much.

Try writing down three good things that have happened in a day. It could be something as simple as: The bus was on time. Or The guy in the pub was cute. And when you feel "low" read them It takes time, but eventually you'll feel better
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
just wajnted to say im drunk with webber now and i feel realoy goodod . we shuold all just feel good

o know its easier said htat done but still. do pne thing in a day ot be happy about. even if tis something for someone else so you can stop and think 'oh ia nm a god person'. [email protected] rather be a good depresed persom than a not good fdepressed persn
Aww :p: Nice sentiment there.
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think I've defused all the **** in my house. We'll find out tomorrow. I'm petrified of losing the friends that I have.
what's wrong with ye? talk to us!
wideawake
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
Just checking in. I'm feeling brilliant- not 100% but such a vast improvment to myself 3 weeks ago, and feeling my old self again.

I keep thinking about my ex, I miss him- I miss the good times though, and I need to keep reminding myself what a backstabing, weak excuse of a man he was!!

Uni is brill, need to loose weight though...
An amazing recovery from the severe depession you described yourself as suffering a couple of weeks ago. What is the secret?
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wideawake)
An amazing recovery from the severe depession you described yourself as suffering a couple of weeks ago. What is the secret?

don't be so rude. you'd be surprised what a life change such as moving house, starting uni and making new friends can do to someone.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
don't be so rude. you'd be surprised what a life change such as moving house, starting uni and making new friends can do to someone.
I agree with you. It can really help; it didn't for me, but I can understand how it can. Go you!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads