• Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    Quamquam123 has been elected Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition.
    Congratulations to Quamquam and thanks for letting me know

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to Quamquam123 on being elected Leader! I'm sure you'll be very successful.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Congratulations QQ. I'm a little surprised....leader so soon. Regardless, good luck.

I will be awaiting Fez's application though, as he must have seen the light and decided to resign and join us....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Well, Fez is one of the most right-wing members in the party so he might do that.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    You stink of pragmatism and hope.. turning blue has always being your destiny. It's only a matter of time (as will Miser and a few on here already have).
    In later life perhaps, and I would probably have voted for them on Thursday if I were in Scotland (though that is because Dugdale is utterly useless) but now is not that time.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Good jokes lads ! Now who is seriously leader of TSR Labour ?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    In later life perhaps, and I would probably have voted for them on Thursday if I were in Scotland (though that is because Dugdale is utterly useless) but now is not that time.
    There's more blue than anything in your avatar though
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    Congratulations to Quamquam123 on being elected Leader! I'm sure you'll be very successful.
    Thank you!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Good jokes lads ! Now who is seriously leader of TSR Labour ?
    It really is me.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Time for a mass exodus of the little remaining soundness in labour to the Tories and liberals

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Time for more members to join the party and time for it to be restored to its full glory.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    It really is me.
    You could'nt of beaten Fez ? Surly ........................... Ha Labour is screwed
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Congratulations QQ and commiserations Fez! A really unexpected turn of events I'm not sure what Fez has done to turn your party against his leadership but I look forward to the new turn of direction that your party will go on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Congratulations to Quamquam and thanks for letting me know
    Thank you!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    There's more blue than anything in your avatar though
    That's because sheep don't get to vote. Blue Wales is just as big as blue whales.

29-11 tho.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Time for more members to join the party and time for it to be restored to its full glory.
    Have you decided which economically illiterate member will replace you to go "nuuuuuh" at everything as shadow chancellor?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    Heres me hoping that this is a bad joke rather than a bad mistake. QQ being leader of tsr labour is a bit like ken livingstone being leader of rl labour.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For the last time, this is a not a joke and I hope to prove you and all your Tory chums wrong by making the Labour Party thrive. Please give me a chance.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    That's because sheep don't get to vote. Blue Wales is just as big as blue whales.

29-11 tho.
    There's a reason why Blair created devolved parliaments and assemblies for Wales, Scotland and London but not England
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by DMcGovern)
    No way! Well done! I would never have pegged you for leadership :eek:

From a Blairite back to a proper leftist - it's like Corbyn's Labour all over again.
    Although hopefully a bit more successful
    I have to admit - I am rather surprised myself to be elected but hopefully I will be able to make ties between our two parties even stronger.

ReputationRep:
    I am indeed.
    Congratulations! I hope we can work together on many things in the future.

By the way, how did you get control of the first post of this thread so quickly?
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Unown Uzer)
    Congratulations! I hope we can work together on many things in the future.

By the way, how did you get control of the first post of this thread so quickly?
    Probably because he's not had to ask CT who seem to drag their feet on everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Probably because he's not had to ask CT who seem to drag their feet on everything
    Then who did he ask?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.