Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Same, that was exactly what I wanted - hard paper, but if I could manage then it would be fine. According to Arsey's solutions, I got full marks but I won't say I "have" it yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antisansculotte)
    History Unit 1 out of the way... I think it went well! The worst questions didn't come up, but nor did the worst.

Now to prepare for my mammoth 5 1/2 hours of exams tomorrow.
    Hey' I'm buzzing - when I saw the questions I thought "how am I gonna do this" but the exam went beyond my wildest expectations - I even managed to finish with 5 minutes to spare

2 down... 7 to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    2 down... 7 to go!
    How did they go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by samb1234)
    How did they go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    C1 went amazingly well. If Arsey's answers are all right, I've hopefully lost only a maximum of three marks.

Biology unit 3 went quite nice as well, but I'm quite certain I lost a few marks. Hopefully the AQA UMS boundaries will be good!

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    C1 went amazingly well. If Arsey's answers are all right, I've hopefully lost only a maximum of three marks.

Biology unit 3 went quite nice as well, but I'm quite certain I lost a few marks. Hopefully the AQA UMS boundaries will be good!

How about you?
    As long as I don't lose any working marks (or a mark for leaving last thing as 6/4) I'm hoping for 100%. Unfortunately I now have no motivation at all to prepare for global perspectives but tbh I'll probably just wing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As long as I don't lose any working marks (or a mark for leaving last thing as 6/4) I'm hoping for 100%. Unfortunately I now have no motivation at all to prepare for global perspectives but tbh I'll probably just wing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry, you'll be fine

I have Lit on Friday and I think I'll be winging that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you'll be fine I have Lit on Friday and I think I'll be winging that :lol:
    It's actually the exam I'm feeling least awful about!

It's actually the exam I'm feeling least awful about!
    I just want to get it over with this sounds idiotic but I'm genuinely scared that a word I don't understand will be the focus of a question :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else have OCR history today? I think it went well for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleverasvoltaire)
    Did anyone else have OCR history today? I think it went well for me.
    Edexcel here. What topics do you do?

I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow much at all. But at least I will have four of my exams out of the way by then.

ReputationRep:
    Well unofficial marks scheme says I got 100% (OCR/MEI). Good luck to all sitting exams tomorrow, time to move on to the next one!

ReputationRep:
    I still have 9 exams :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Maths
    Further Maths
    Chemistry
    Physics
    Japanese

Engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    I still have 9 exams :lol:
    I have 11

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayato_uk)
    Maths
    Further Maths
    Chemistry
    Physics
    Japanese

Engineering
    are you Japanese?

ReputationRep:
    I have 11

Posted from TSR Mobile
    aw
    Two physics, two chem, C2 and bull**** perspective and what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C0balt)
    aw
    Two physics, two chem, C2 and bull**** perspective and what?
    C3 s1-2 m1-2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel here. What topics do you do?

I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow much at all. But at least I will have four of my exams out of the way by then.
    It's all different periods of British- we did Gladstone and Disraeli era.

ReputationRep:
    People on the TSR are too obsessed with GCSE and UMS scores for getting into Cambridge (although they do carry some importance). My elder sibling is currently attending Cambridge University (studying law) and had far from perfect As level results and GCSE results. My advice would be to apply if you think you are good enough and enjoy the subject you want to study, don't discount your chances of getting in if you don't have straights A's or A*.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.