Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jxw98)
    On the Hertford Alternative Prospectus, it says that almost everyone who applies gets an interview. Is this true for Hertford?
    Thanks!
    It varies by subject, I think. I think Economics and Management has a really low interview rate of around 30%, whereas some subjects have around 75% of applicants getting interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dradoo)
    If you were to get a PPE offer or E&M interview this early which 2 applicants here have, does that mean their colleges have shortlisted quicker or that their TSA scores are amongst the best in the cohort?
    The former. The tutors would send a list of applicants to the college admissions office to send out. I doubt very much that they would send one at a time.

ReputationRep:
    Any interview offers for St Hilda's? ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Anybody had anything from Magdalen? Only seen a Law interview so far

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody had any information about interviews for English at Queens? Or anybody applied for English at Queens for that matter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamesthe24th)
    Has anybody had any information about interviews for English at Queens? Or anybody applied for English at Queens for that matter?
    No English interviews from anyone for any college yet - head on over to the ELAT page if you'd like to freak out with other like-minded people while we stressfully await our fates

ReputationRep:
    I am so scared haha. Somehow I hope to receive that email, having the small hope that I could have got an offer. But I most likely will have to face a rejection so maybe it's better that it hasn't arrived yet

ReputationRep:
    INTERVIEW AT JESUS YAYAYAY

Law with European Law (German)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seahorse1209)
    INTERVIEW AT JESUS YAYAYAY

Law with European Law (German)
    The are still sending emails at8 pm?

ReputationRep:
    No I got mine this afternoon, but I only now just got home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigWillow)
    I thought we would hear like last week Ah well, always nice to see another ES hopeful! What college you apply for?
    Yeah I know! I've gone for Worcester, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seahorse1209)
    No I got mine this afternoon, but I only now just got home
    What time is the email postmarked? congrats.

ReputationRep:
    Just a handy link for anybody applying to Queen's, http://www.queens.ox.ac.uk/admissions/applications/ they're updating it daily to say which courses they've sent out decisions for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollop123)
    my friend got an interview from st hughs for law on Wednesday
    ...Really? I didn't think St Hugh's had given out any invites yet...

ReputationRep:
    has anyone applied for classics and english?? haven't come across anyone yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if all colleges have a page that details in what subjects decisions have been sent? I'm applying for Merton and can't seem to find a page if anyone knows if they have one could you please link it for me? thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LamantChenille)
    Just a handy link for anybody applying to Queen's, http://www.queens.ox.ac.uk/admissions/applications/ they're updating it daily to say which courses they've sent out decisions for.
    do you know if there's one of these for brasenose? I can't seem to find one :s (sorry completely irrelevant!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antigone-)
    Anybody had anything from Magdalen? Only seen a Law interview so far
    My mate at school has an interview there for chem

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by connieiscrazy)
    ...Really? I didn't think St Hugh's had given out any invites yet...
    yeah tbf she was reallocated to there but still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by longsightdon)
    Haha I just got an offer for chemistry from Durham so I'm same as you! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When did you send your application? :O

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.