Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Observatory)
    Why do you feel sorry for people who carried out a raid of someone else's country rather than the occupants of the tank defending theirs?
    The tank was not destroyed; the explosive was ineffective. So no need to feel sorry for the tank crew. The end result of the raid was the complete destruction of the Hamas force with no Israeli losses. But the question remains valid as to why feel sympathy for a group of raiders sent from a terrorist group to try to murder people in Israel. The military stopped them before they could get to a kibbutz and start slaughtering people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdvanceAndVanquish)
    don't care about Israel, all i know is 4 Hamas commandos just k0ed the whole Israeli army, thats why Israel were trying to hide the real footage, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gen. AIDEED)
    don't care about Israel, all i know is 4 Hamas commandos just k0ed the whole Israeli army, thats why Israel were trying to hide the real footage, lol.
    You clearly didn't watch the video very closely, which shows that the Hamas commandos succeed in being slightly harder to kill then they should have been, while eventually being eliminated after doing no damage.

You also appear unaware that any and all military footage defaults to classified unless there is some persuasive reason to release it, for obvious operational and security reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdvanceAndVanquish;5296331 7)
    You clearly didn't watch the video very closely, which shows that the Hamas commandos succeed in being slightly harder to kill then they should have been, while eventually being eliminated after doing no damage.

You also appear unaware that any and all military footage defaults to classified unless there is some persuasive reason to release it, for obvious operational and security reasons.

this was the original video, what i want to ask you is, why did they edit it to make it look like hamas were killed straight away? lol. was it a security reason? maybe operational?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Funny, because no matter how hard Hamas tries, no matter how many times Israel is attacked by neighbouring countries, it prevails and and is world-leading for innovation
    AM ISRAEL JAI!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    And by they way OP, I 'liked' one of your first posts in which you admired Hamas terrorists' 'balls' for swimming to an Israeli beach. Oh yes, it's so manly to try and kill civilian population! I'm overwhelmed by their irrational attitude, certainly an example to follow.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    This proves who puts more value to it's civils. As it is commonly said: Israel uses weapons to defend its population, whilst Hamas uses the population to protect their weapons.

ReputationRep:

this was the original video, what i want to ask you is, why did they edit it to make it look like hamas were killed straight away? lol. was it a security reason? maybe operational?
    Both videos are edited from lots of raw footage from many cameras. Neither one is 'raw.' Nor does the longer video show any sort of Hamas victory in an incident which ended with 4 dead militants, probably some of the best they had based on the mission, and no Israeli losses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Clockwork Apple)
    This proves who puts more value to it's civils. As it is commonly said: Israel uses weapons to defend its population, whilst Hamas uses the population to protect their weapons.
    Israel gets 8.5million military aid from America daily, what else do you think funds advanced weaponry such as he iron dome system?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdvanceAndVanquish;5296387 1)
    Both videos are edited from lots of raw footage from many cameras. Neither one is 'raw.' Nor does the longer video show any sort of Hamas victory in an incident which ended with 4 dead militants, probably some of the best they had based on the mission, and no Israeli losses.
    you seem to be hell bent on Israeli losses, here watch this

enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    really? also what would you have done in desperation?
    This is a notoriously inaccurate/dishonest map serious. In fact, it's famous for being so. It does however represent some of the lies which Arab children in UNRWA schools are raised on, which helps explain why many grow up ready to participate in terrorism.

ReputationRep:
    okay 1483 civilians killed, like that made a difference to the point i was making
    For urban warfare, this is a typical number of civilian deaths. It was the same in ww2.

ReputationRep:
    you seem like a sick ****, who thinks highly of people who killed over 1000 civilians, I am happy when i see murderers die
    You are, quite simply, fundamentally wrong, morally and legally in your characterisation of the IDF.

This is aside from the fact that Gaza militants brought about every single Arab death in the recent conflict by pursuing an entirely unjustified, unnecessary, and endless campaign of murder. There is literally no reason for them to exist. They do not defend anyone against anything, because they are the only reason why Gazans are in any danger whatsoever from Israel.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Israel gets 8.5million military aid from America daily, what else do you think funds advanced weaponry such as he iron dome system?
    Palestine definitely doesn't get external money.
    Please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james22)
    For urban warfare, this is a typical number of civilian deaths. It was the same in ww2.
    This wouldn't even have made a footnote in the news in WWII.

Most of what we call 'war crimes' now? Do you know what they called them 70 years ago? 'warfare'

ReputationRep:
    Israel is a bad country in my opinion,

ReputationRep:
    why did they deserve to die?
    They invaded israel carrying bombs and guns, intending to kill themseles as well as taking as many other lives with them, why did they deserve to live? Also im not defending israel as i dont really have an opinion about the matter, but these people just wanted to kill, why are you sad about their death?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infexiz)
    Isrealis are pure cold blooded killers, steal land from palestine and they show no mercy...
    It's quite simply hard to express how wrong this is in every conceivable way. All three claims are utter nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infexiz)
    Isrealis are pure cold blooded killers, steal land from palestine and they show no mercy...
    When people fire rockets at you (from inside school and hospitals and residential areas), when your enemy hits back there will be loads of civilian casualities. The blood of those civilians is on Hamas's hands. They know exactly waht they are doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdvanceAndVanquish)
    It's quite simply hard to express how wrong this is in every conceivable way. All three claims are utter nonsense.

(Original post by james22)
    When people fire rockets at you (from inside school and hospitals and residential areas), when your enemy hits back there will be loads of civilian casualities. The blood of those civilians is on Hamas's hands. They know exactly waht they are doing.

(Original post by JD8897)
    I guess you are just a dumb, uneducated lowlife who supports terrorism, you could be one of the inconceiable naive people who, when of age, will go and fight for something like ISIS, because you are brainwashed into thinking Palestine and Syria are wonderful, civil, innocent places that need support against 'infidels'. You clearly have some issues that need addressing, and i'd say speak to family and friends but they are probably the same as you are, so get some professional help and pray to your lucky stars you arent in prison or dead in 20 years time
    I would love to see your reaction when your land is stolen and you put under blockade in your own land, your religious places disrespected, then bombed

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.