Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Bahahah XD How short did you cut it btw/do you feel much of a difference now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's up to my shoulders now! It was way past mid-back before so it feels a lot different. Very liberating, I have to admit! Though I tried doing a high bun to get ready for bed and I look like a hedgehog. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafreak)
    ah thank you, i was unsure if you knew of my work and i didn't want to just assume you meant me
    Yes, I always see you on this thread trying to help others + providing comfort/support- it's quite refreshing tbh and yeah I understand that aha. XD :bubbles:

(Original post by Mochassassin)
    It's up to my shoulders now! It was way past mid-back before so it feels a lot different. Very liberating, I have to admit! Though I tried doing a high bun to get ready for bed and I look like a hedgehog. :teehee:
    Oh wow, Sass. -I wouldn't ever be able to cut that much off myself. XD
    :rofl: That's adorable. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I always see you on this thread trying to help others + providing comfort/support- it's quite refreshing tbh and yeah I understand that aha. XD :bubbles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i do my best, nice to be appreciated though

ReputationRep:

Oh wow, Sass. -I wouldn't ever be able to cut that much off myself. XD
    :rofl: That's adorable. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aha, like I said - I think I'm going through a weird gender change. :erm:
    Kidding.
    Says the adorable one, thank you! <3
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    Awww i know! How are you Z? :hugs:

How was AS? :hugs:
    I'm doing well How about you? :hugs:

AS was okay, I managed to get ABB, one UMS off an A in Biology so I'm gonna get a remark in September [s]eek4[s] How about you, how was A2? What university and course are you doing? :jumphug:

I'm sure you're not that bad XD but aww, yes I totally understand. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pretty sure I am

ReputationRep:
    :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'm so ****ing useless

ReputationRep:
    well man united who i have supported since day 1 have no players left so im doing amazing right now:pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just wanna go to bed forget the world not wake up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveteddy14)
    Just wanna go to bed forget the world not wake up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    whats troubling you?

ReputationRep:
    Having another year being on esa with no job hard to come by these days, depression getting severe again, having no friends (I have tried a billion times to make friends and all I end up with is fake numbers) and most importantly no uni course

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    Aw, Dimz! Didn't realise you were under so much stress; hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, Mocha :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry to hear that, Dima. :hugs: I really hope you'll be okay soon. <3
    Thanks, Nonny :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm having an existential crisis right now and I feel so useless and unimportant that I just want to lie face down on the floor 24/7

ReputationRep:
    oh my god -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveteddy14)
    Having another year being on esa with no job hard to come by these days, depression getting severe again, having no friends (I have tried a billion times to make friends and all I end up with is fake numbers) and most importantly no uni course

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i know life is bad now but you will find a way to be happy with life again in time. if you need to talk to people this thread is always here to help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Augvstus)
    I'm having an existential crisis right now and I feel so useless and unimportant that I just want to lie face down on the floor 24/7
    why do you feel useless?

Excited and frightened

ReputationRep:
    Pretty awful

ReputationRep:
    Relieved, I skived off apt with Zoe my my mental health worker today. I thought to myself why the heck would I want to go to town where I am gonna face every single trigger when I can spend the day watching Netflix and not giving a **** about about the world. #positive #antitecovery

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I should be writing a history essay now. But this chair is so comfy.

Procrastinatory.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.