Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuba123)
    Awwn don't worry you'll get there. If not, just know there's more out there. I'm trying not to limit myself. Just going to see what happens. Your dedication is admirable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    safe bae.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostperson)
    you have a very decent score for an undergrad applicant,I think u will score interview!x
    Thank you I hope so! I'm just aiming for 1 interview this year just to keep me motivated in case I need a gap year etc as 1 interview proves I have the potential even if I don't quite make it straight away! The thought of an interview is terrifying tbh I never thought I would have made it this far and scored decent enough in my ukcat to apply to uni's that I wanted before I even found out my ukcat score! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela__)
    I second that 😂 Explains why I am here at 1:20am when I got to be up at 6am😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol I need to be up at 7.30 should be great. Not sure if I can sleep after being told how pathetic my existence is.:ahee: ... Why am I so sensitive... lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol I need to be up at 7.30 should be great. Not sure if I can sleep after being told how pathetic my existence is.:ahee: ... Why am I so sensitive... lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm really sensitive too, but we can't help it! and at the end of the day I think it would make us more in tune with any patients we had! That's what my consultant told me anyway lol 😂 I sent you a message so you can always talk to me on PM if you need to, although I might fall asleep soon 😂 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I hope so! I'm just aiming for 1 interview this year just to keep me motivated in case I need a gap year etc as 1 interview proves I have the potential even if I don't quite make it straight away! The thought of an interview is terrifying tbh I never thought I would have made it this far and scored decent enough in my ukcat to apply to uni's that I wanted before I even found out my ukcat score! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah... I had a couple of interviews last year but I was doing my MSc at Oxford at the time and I couldn't focus on it so much hence the rejections...

But yeah...very well done... I'm sure u will get there x

ReputationRep:
    yeah... I had a couple of interviews last year but I was doing my MSc at Oxford at the time and I couldn't focus on it so much hence the rejections...

Oxford is very impressive then well done 😋 thank you! All the best to you as well this year! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    safe bae.
    Ayt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sensitive too, but we can't help it! and at the end of the day I think it would make us more in tune with any patients we had! That's what my consultant told me anyway lol 😂 I sent you a message so you can always talk to me on PM if you need to, although I might fall asleep soon 😂 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha cool. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

DAM.

Seems like lost person ain't so lost. Honestly I'm just going to work in McDonald's for the rest my days. Free lunch. Gna get a flat close by. And raise 6 cats.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    DAM.

Seems like lost person ain't so lost. Honestly I'm just going to work in McDonald's for the rest my days. Free lunch. Gna get a flat close by. And raise 6 cats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahahaha can i live in the garden shed if you have a flat and all..will you give me cat food when I'm too broke to afford human food?

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha can i live in the garden shed if you have a flat and all..will you give me cat food when I'm too broke to afford human food?
    LOL. Seriously tho. Why would I give you the cat food if I could eat it myself? Jk. We'd be sharing the last tin of beans. Lmao. Don't even know what I'm talking about lol. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You are a great person who is totally great and really great in no way pathetic. Great person, absolutely great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    You are a great person who is totally great and really great in no way pathetic. Great person, absolutely great.
    <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yo rep this post if anyone wants me to create an emotional support thread for verbal abuse experienced in this thread. Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yo rep this post if anyone wants me to create an emotional support thread for verbal abuse experienced in this thread. Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cringe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    Cringe
    Totally. BTW this wasn't aimed at you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Seriously tho. Why would I give you the cat food if I could eat it myself? Jk. We'd be sharing the last tin of beans. Lmao. Don't even know what I'm talking about lol. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha me neither wayyyyyy past my bed time!
    goodnight cookie xx

ReputationRep:
    haha me neither wayyyyyy past my bed time!
    goodnight cookie xx
    Night! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys do you know Wat liverpools ukcat cut off Was for 2014?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just did my UKCAT. Average score 670. could have done much better but I panicked and guess way more questions than I had hoped to. I also didn't know I was sitting it today until this morning! (My dad rescheduled it without remembering to tell me!)

VR: 650
    QR: 670
    AR: 690
    SJT: Band 1

Thanks for all the tips on here!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 22, 2017

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.