I can be scary when I want to be

True say.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But not to me? :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    You can run but you can't hide from me! Donald Trump won't save you:devil3:

I know everything about you Harry, from the subjects you studied at 6th form (computing, history, sociology...) to your job at waitrose.

When you go to sleep I'm there watching you. When go to the the showers I'm there watching you. When you think your alone I'm there watching you.

:sneakydevil:
    Also ICT BTEC*

Double also, you're*

My name is actually Knut and I live in Norway. I own a small fishing boat and I sell at the local market every morning to feed my wife and young daughter called Jane.

Cabbages gone offline looks like Ive scared him off lol
    I was actually eating dinner as I eat food to survive unlike you, you satanic crapcrumpet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyCabbages)
    My name is actually Knut and I live in Norway. I own a small fishing boat and I sell at the local market every morning to feed my wife and young daughter called Jane.

I was actually eating dinner as I eat food to survive unlike you, you satanic crapcrumpet.
    Knut? Norway? :rofl: :toofunny: do you think I was born yesterday you can't fool me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Your fate is sealed...

ReputationRep:
    Knut? Norway? :rofl: :toofunny: do you think I was born yesterday you can't fool me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Your fate is sealed...
    You were actually born not yesterday but in fact 3 days ago; I know that as your birthday is in my diary.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I know a Knut from Norway! :zomg: But he's cool, he likes anime. :eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I know a Knut from Norway! :zomg: But he's cool, he likes anime. :eviltongue:
    This is the only relevant meme I could find online.

ReputationRep:
    You were actually born not yesterday but in fact 3 days ago; I know that as your birthday is in my diary.
    I'm older than you :eviltongue:

This is the only relevant meme I could find online.
    Your time has come now :reaper:

You are now nothing but a soulless entity

ReputationRep:
    I'm older than you :eviltongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is it like selling sex in London? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35920299

What a shame, they should at least try to get a job instead of doing this. Further, progress onto education and finally apply to appropriate and decent employment.

It baffles me how certain people act, makes me sick sometimes and even feeling bad for them. Their preference of solving problems and achieving different things often focuses on the easy way rather than achieving something that could potentially bring you greater satisfaction.

In the end, it's their choice and I cannot change what they think is best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    :eviltongue: to all of you. Except AJ. AJ got :eviltongue:'d this morning. Yes, :eviltongue: is also a verb. :shock:ing, isn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by iEthan)
    :eviltongue: to all of you. Except AJ. AJ got :eviltongue:'d this morning. Yes, :eviltongue: is also a verb. :shock:ing, isn't it?
    *long tongue*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    A long, long time ago, I remember an iEthan who used to give out :king1:s, not :eviltongue:s. I miss that iEthan. :moon:

(Original post by Impressive)
    *long tongue*

:tong:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    A long, long time ago, I remember an iEthan who used to give out :king1:s, not :eviltongue:s. I miss that iEthan. :moon:

That iEthan was told by a very Impressive™™™™™™™ person that my giving out of :king1:'s was cheating. :sad:

(Return of :king1: awards coming soon :sly:)

One for you.

That iEthan was told by a very Impressive™™™™™™™ person that my giving out of :king1:'s was cheating. :sad:

(Return of :king1: awards coming soon :sly:)
    I wonder who that person was, Ethan would never cheat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Impressive)
    One for you.

I wonder who that person was, Ethan would never cheat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :giggle:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tasnia'x

I've only watched the first 15 seconds of this before I post it but I'm sure that's enough to make you tear up. Don't feel compelled to watch it all.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.