Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UncreativeJ)
    I think you hate a lot of guys from my school...same with me haha

That Kazi guy I despise the most. Seriously. I frickin hate that piece of ****!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahahaha nah... Don't really hate them as i don't know them but.... Those 3 guys i do know... Urghhh!!!

Hahaha kazi.... How i wish to know who he is!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Hahahaha nah... Don't really hate them as i don't know them but.... Those 3 guys i do know... Urghhh!!!

Hahaha kazi.... How i wish to know who he is!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha. I still wanna find out the other 2 guys ahah.... I'll try my best to find out! C:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluffroom)
    Hi guys! Sorry I've been inactive for ages I've been a bit busy with drama and exams and stuff :P

A LOT has happened over the last 4 weeks
    Are you going to blog about it? :holmes: Look forward to reading it

ReputationRep:
    Haha. I still wanna find out the other 2 guys ahah.... I'll try my best to find out! C:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nono... You still haven't figured out the main ones name. I'm pretty sure it's not the K guy.... Something with T... Think of everyones name with T and the description... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Hahaha she's on another level scared as in she runs away. I simply divert mu walking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Whoah! That must suck for her...she really does that? Wow....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Whoah! That must suck for her...she really does that? Wow....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Looool she's hilarious though! Hahahaha she was at the library today and talked quite a bit i hear....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Nono... You still haven't figured out the main ones name. I'm pretty sure it's not the K guy.... Something with T... Think of everyones name with T and the description... Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok...Omg I have the year book with everyone's face and name... I'll pm them to you...if I can be asked....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Hahaha she's on another level scared as in she runs away. I simply divert mu walking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But you said you weren't scared of them! I like diverting my walking, but it looks strange when I constantly cross the road!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    But you said you weren't scared of them! I like diverting my walking, but it looks strange when I constantly cross the road!
    Not scared as in terrified but i'd rather not cross paths with them! Jamal knows what I mean!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok...Omg I have the year book with everyone's face and name... I'll pm them to you...if I can be asked....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes yes yes! You must! I'll finally have some closure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Tell us everything! good to have you back!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show

I've had exams as we all have...
    I've ****ed up some of my exams
    I've became active on the LGBTeens IRC and that's fun as hell
    I've got addicted to Candy Crush -.-
    I went to a party
    I got hit on buy a guy i dislike who I declined the incredible (hahano) offer of having sex with him in a toilet at prom
    I got outed so everyone knows that I'm gay which is awesome but **** i got outed by some prick who i wouldn't let **** me
    I got incredibly smashed at prom
    I've been talking loads to some friends from the Netherlands who did an exchange at my school for half a year
    I have got especially close with a couple of them
    I have spent easily over 100 hours over the last month talking to friends from The Netherlands and a few other friends (primarily 2 people)

I started to like one of my friends from The Netherlands
    I found out that one of the close friends is moving to America :sad:
    A few of my friends from the Netherlands want to meet up with me and maybe one or two people and go to London or Edinburgh for a couple days this summer so we can all meetup again
    For at least 3 weeks I have been talking to said friend like all hours of the day - in school via facebook messenger/Google+ Hangouts
    My friend from The Netherlands told me he likes me back!!!!!!
    Me and said friend have kind of gotten to the point where we are basically a couple without the title
    We agreed that we are a couple and are trying an LDR (as it's been working already) :woo: :lovedup::love:
    We are planning to use the meetup to be together again for a few days - which will the be the last time I'll be able to see him for at least a year - he's the friend moving to America :cry2: (but is planning to come back for uni - he's a year above us)
    If we think we can we are gonna try to stay together
    I told my mum last night that I'm gay - it went super well!

This is an undetailed summary - there is a LOT more to it
    Haha, I'm Jamal Ahmed, remember me?
    Welcome back! Awesome to see you back! xP
    Ofc I remember you! Thanks - nice to talk to you again
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Are you going to blog about it? :holmes: Look forward to reading it
    I am tempted to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha... Okay I will... But it doesn't feel like a mystery anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Not scared as in terrified but i'd rather not cross paths with them! Jamal knows what I mean!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You say it as if 'they' are another species!

(Original post by Jina)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Closure? :lolwut:

Spoiler:
    Show

I went to a party
    I got hit on buy a guy i dislike who I declined the incredible (hahano) offer of having sex with him in a toilet at prom
    I got outed so everyone knows that I'm gay which is awesome but **** i got outed by some prick who i wouldn't let **** me
    I've been talking loads to some friends from the Netherlands who did an exchange at my school for half a year
    I have spent easily over 100 hours over the last month talking to friends from The Netherlands and a few other friends (primarily 2 people)

A few of my friends from the Netherlands want to meet up with me and maybe one or two people and go to London or Edinburgh for a couple days this summer so we can all meetup again
    For at least 3 weeks I have been talking to said friend like all hours of the day - in school via facebook messenger/Google+ Hangouts
    Me and said friend have kind of gotten to the point where we are basically a couple without the title
    We agreed that we are a couple and are trying an LDR (as it's been working already) :woo: :lovedup::love:
    We are planning to use the meetup to be together again for a few days - which will the be the last time I'll be able to see him for at least a year - he's the friend moving to America :cry2: (but is planning to come back for uni - he's a year above us)

I am tempted to!
    Please blog! And I'm so happy for you! (not the bad bits...the nice bits!) Although jealous! (again, not the bad bits!)

ReputationRep:
    Haha... Okay I will... But it doesn't feel like a mystery anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha who cares about the mystery. I'll have a name to put to the idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I went to a party

I am tempted to!
    Woooow! *queues taylor swift love story*.... That's so much to happen in a few weeks and so cuteee (in a non patronising way !!) i'm glad it worked out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I went to a party

I am tempted to!
    Awesome. I see your life's been busy. Anyways, good luck with the Dutch guy and great it went well with your mum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Hahaha who cares about the mystery. I'll have a name to put to the idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mysteries are cool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah. I know what you mean :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    You say it as if 'they' are another species!

Closure? :lolwut:

Please blog! And I'm so happy for you! (not the bad bits...the nice bits!) Although jealous! (again, not the bad bits!)
    Thanks I'm so happy myself. I'm really really happy about this month :awesome:
    Do you guys all really like my blog? I'm rather surprised. I didn't think it was that good. If I get more than 5 upvotes on this post to resume blogging I will. (Metering demand for le blog)
    Aww don't be jealous! ...okay be a little :ahee:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Woooow! *queues taylor swift love story*.... That's so much to happen in a few weeks and so cuteee (in a non patronising way !!) i'm glad it worked out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know right it's incredible!!! I'm so happy
    I am gonna be really sad when he goes - I mean I'm over the moon that he finally got clearance to go but obviously... Good thing I want to go over then to uni/live!!!

Awesome. I see your life's been busy. Anyways, good luck with the Dutch guy and great it went well with your mum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    THanks! :hug: yeah it really has!
    Thanks for that too! I hope it works out myself! I'll cry if I am not able to see him this summer because my parents say no - but I think my mum will understand
    Yeah I'm so happy it did, it's only dad which will be an issue - and when I say that.... a serious problem.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I'm so happy myself. I'm really really happy about this month :awesome:
    Do you guys all really like my blog? I'm rather surprised. I didn't think it was that good. If I get more than 5 upvotes on this post to resume blogging I will. (Metering demand for le blog)
    Aww don't be jealous! ...okay be a little :ahee:

I know right it's incredible!!! I'm so happy
    I am gonna be really sad when he goes - I mean I'm over the moon that he finally got clearance to go but obviously... Good thing I want to go over then to uni/live!!!

THanks! :hug: yeah it really has!
    Thanks for that too! I hope it works out myself! I'll cry if I am not able to see him this summer because my parents say no - but I think my mum will understand
    Yeah I'm so happy it did, it's only dad which will be an issue - and when I say that.... a serious problem.
    Can i have the link to your blog? Thanks
    And, yeah, it's awesome, Do you still have kik?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.