Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I've not posted in ages. Not having a good night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HmMusic)
    Sorry I've not posted in ages. Not having a good night.
    What's wrong hun?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, did not realise how down I am today. Worst i've been in a long time. Pointless.

ReputationRep:
    Had a good evening with my mum watching magic mike and pigging out on nice food.
    But now shes gone to bed i feel so deflated. I hate how im hiding so much from her. I hate how i feel so fake around her. But most of all i hate that im such a failure in her eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Had a good evening with my mum watching magic mike and pigging out on nice food.
    But now shes gone to bed i feel so deflated. I hate how im hiding so much from her. I hate how i feel so fake around her. But most of all i hate that im such a failure in her eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hide it from my parents too. I act all happy around them even the days when i'm not. Every time i think about telling them I think how much of a dissapointment i'd feel to them.

ReputationRep:
    Horrible flashback. is too much sometimes. Dont want to be her anymore, want to be now-me. Why does it always have to be so complicated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Parents and brother have gone out so it's just me and the dog. Swinging between feeling terrible and nothing, not really feeling great. Have recruited some friends to see me tomorrow so I won't be alone but it's just so hard to do anything. So sick of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    I hide it from my parents too. I act all happy around them even the days when i'm not. Every time i think about telling them I think how much of a dissapointment i'd feel to them.
    my mum knows, but doesnt know how bad things are :cry2:
    i failed in school, i failed in 6th form, not iv failed at uni.

ReputationRep:
    She's your mum, nothing you do will be seen as a failure in her eyes, sometimes its hard to see it that way though

ReputationRep:
    Just had to explain to my wee brother what my tablets are for. :sigh: Heaven help me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    She's your mum, nothing you do will be seen as a failure in her eyes, sometimes its hard to see it that way though
    oh she does, iv caused her so many tears because iv ****ed so much up.

i just need my boyfriend so bad.

ReputationRep:
    How can you have failed allways, but allways progress? I know parents are hard sometimes, it is just their strange way of loving us and you love her, thus you care what she thinks. Anyway some hugs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Things not going well at all. Spent the whole day hiding in my room staring into space again. :cry: Feel really really bad and it all hurts so much. :cry2: Can't stop thinking about not being here and the voices wont shut up about it. Not sure what to do.
    :hugs: I can really relate with what's going on for you right now, and I know how much it sucks. Is there anything you can do to distract yourself - I play rockband on xbox when I need something or I comb my cat, nothing gets rid of the voices but it's better than sitting just waiting for them to leave you alone (which I find rarely if ever works).

You can always talk to us too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nathanielle)
    How can you have failed allways, but allways progress? I know parents are hard sometimes, it is just their strange way of loving us and you love her, thus you care what she thinks. Anyway some hugs
    a teacher put his carreer on the line to keep me in school, and not let them kick me out, and talked them into me staying on in 6th form because i had nowhere else to go, he also talked me into going into uni, and i only got in there by fluke. didnt even get the grades and was 3 hours late to the interview...

ReputationRep:
    Sigh :cry2: Just can't bear to be awake anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    :hugs: I can really relate with what's going on for you right now, and I know how much it sucks. Is there anything you can do to distract yourself - I play rockband on xbox when I need something or I comb my cat, nothing gets rid of the voices but it's better than sitting just waiting for them to leave you alone (which I find rarely if ever works).

You can always talk to us too?
    Thank you. :hugs:
    I'm trying to chat with people as much as possible and keeping myself distracted with silly little games on the laptop. They just wont shut up, and they're saying horrible things. Just want it all to stop. :cry2: So sorry you have to put up with it too. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Thank you. :hugs:
    I'm trying to chat with people as much as possible and keeping myself distracted with silly little games on the laptop. They just wont shut up, and they're saying horrible things. Just want it all to stop. :cry2: So sorry you have to put up with it too. :hugs:
    Have you played Bloons Tower Defense? It's a really good free game and lasts ages too.

Something else that might be worthwhile is talking to your doctor about PRN meds. Either a benzo if you have a lot of associated anxiety or a higher dose of an antipsychotic that you take when things are really bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 08batee)
    Sigh :cry2: Just can't bear to be awake anymore
    I know I haven't replied to your PM, I'm just being really **** ATM, and as we talked about, not exactly in an amazing place either. Big hugs though. If you wanna send me another PM just to like talk about stuff or rant or whatever then feel free. I'll try reply soon too, sorry!
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Have you played Bloons Tower Defense? It's a really good free game and lasts ages too.

Something else that might be worthwhile is talking to your doctor about PRN meds. Either a benzo if you have a lot of associated anxiety or a higher dose of an antipsychotic that you take when things are really bad.
    Ooh no I haven't seen that one before. Thank you! Will be sure to give it a go- I'm always looking for little games to use as a distraction.
    I'm not sure what he'd say about that. He's still putting up the dosages of the meds I'm on and he really doesn't seem keen on giving me anything extra. It was a fight enough to get him to prescribe something to let me sleep (not that they worked) when I was going through my last phase of not sleeping for days and days on end. It would be really useful though so I'll definitely try and bring it up with him. Because I cant keep on going like this. :cry: It's not do-able. :cry2:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm such a pathetic person. All I want to do is curl up and cry. I'm such a burden, I don't deserve anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.