You have some weird obsession :lol: Is this how you lure your rape targets

Ben, Luke, Angelphys, Shoo, who's next

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Say what? I heard my name, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Wenger says the last few days of the transfer window are a poker game, with everyone telling lies and bluffing, and that because he has experience of operating late in the window, he's good at that game.

Something big is gonna happen :crossedf::flute:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Wenger says the last few days of the transfer window are a poker game, with everyone telling lies and bluffing, and that because he has experience of operating late in the window, he's good at that game.

Something big is gonna happen :crossedf::flute:
    Also did you watch his press conferende on SSN? He said that "negotiations have to be as secret as possible, if we sign anybody, if we sign Falcao we'll let you know. I will be active until the last minute" -
    Still wouldn't get excited though

West Ham are in talks with Barcelona to sign Alex Song according to sky sources. Great buy for them when it goes through. I'm very sure Song would have loved to come back to us but it's a self pride thing, he doesn't want to be hearing "told you so" from anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)

Lúcio*
    Come on man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Also did you watch his press conferende on SSN? He said that "negotiations have to be as secret as possible, if we sign anybody, if we sign Falcao we'll let you know. I will be active until the last minute" -
    Still wouldn't get excited though

West Ham are in talks with Barcelona to sign Alex Song according to sky sources. Great buy for them when it goes through. I'm very sure Song would have loved to come back to us but it's a self pride thing, he doesn't want to be hearing "told you so" from anyone.
    I don't think Arsene is particularly interested in song either, I think he's looking elsewhere for the CDM position
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    I don't think Arsene is particularly interested in song either, I think he's looking elsewhere for the CDM position
    And that, yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf, nobody has a bloody clue.
    You'll most likely be in for a big deal on deadline day, but all we can do is speculate since nobody knows anything and it would be foolish to believe otherwise.

Personally if you don't buy a striker, that would be a win for me.
    However I have no problem with arsenal doing well this season as long as we also make top 4.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Song to West Ham.

Wenger changed his stance on Falcao today then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Lúcio*
    Come on man.

My apologies Lord

In other news, Ospina is back in full training

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    My apologies Lord

In other news, Ospina is back in full training
    Nah just Lúcio on here, I ain't picky.

Ospina is a nice signing.
    I wish we had gotten him as back up to mignolet :/

Also, if west ham buy song I'll be annoyed.
    Reports that we're selling Lucas and want song in place of him but we don't wanna meet the 10m asking price

ReputationRep:
    hmm, got to take song going to W.H. or liverpool as a positive..

Feel that wenger would have taken him back, if the option was him or no one..

So im presuming the reason he didnt want to bring him back, was because he has other CM/CDM targets..

(well hopefully..)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)

So im presuming the reason he didnt want to bring him back, was because he has other CM/CDM targets..

(well hopefully..)
    Hope you're right and it's not wenger thinking we don't need a cdm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)

(well hopefully..)

Also the fact that he's an absolute nutter and everyone forgets his elbow in the world cup

ReputationRep:
    GOATstein has spoken, and confirmed we're talking to Monaco about taking Falcao on loan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    GOATstein has spoken, and confirmed we're talking to Monaco about taking Falcao on loan.
    if this happens I will eat my scrotum live on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    ornstein dont do this to me, was about to chill in the maldives over the weekend bruh. stress now, gots to bring my laptop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Also the fact that he's an absolute nutter and everyone forgets his elbow in the world cup
    I had forgotten that..

Still, going to try and see the silver linning of wenger passing up a player

Out of the main options why we would not take him back:

- Wenger has better targets in mind
    - Wenger is happy with his current set up
    - Song would not return to arsenal
    - Barca would not sell to arsenal

Out of those, I choose to hope its number 1,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Lúcio*
    Come on man.
    Lol.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.