I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    I'm not sure what you mean XD
    You're spooning me instead of the other way round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    You're spooning me instead of the other way round
    Considering I'm about 6"0 that probably is the better option! Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! Haha it was strange. I also broke the sacred rules of the thread by saying I was going and then coming back to post. Kayleigh "banished" me from the thread XD

Was fun though. I followed you on Twitter, I think it was the right person.
    Hahaha oh dear lol.
    And yep, it was me. I am useless with following back but I have now

ReputationRep:
    Considering I'm about 6"0 that probably is the better option! Haha.
    It probably is, I've always been big spoon even though I'm tiny

ReputationRep:
    It probably is, I've always been big spoon even though I'm tiny
    Haha. What was the other condition? Listening to your problems? I've done that enough on Twitter so should be ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Hahaha oh dear lol.
    And yep, it was me. I am useless with following back but I have now
    Ah okay, cool

ReputationRep:
    Haha. What was the other condition? Listening to your problems? I've done that enough on Twitter so should be ok
    Nope listening to me moan about how sick I feel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    Oh yeah bud, ya remember when you got rekt on the mountain when we were snowboarding, I did the triple backflip and you couldn't even do a 180 , the ladies wanted me and all you got was the cereal bars m9

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lies all lies, you just jels because I'm banging jo and your not hahaha,

ReputationRep:
    Nope listening to me moan about how sick I feel
    Oh okay, should be ok with that

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay, should be ok with that
    Good 'cause you're gonna have to be

ReputationRep:
    Good 'cause you're gonna have to be
    Now I should respond with something smooth and witty but I just haven't got anything :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Tips for freshers :lol: courtesy of some guy on the Warwick freshers page!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hadouken’s 16 top tips for starting Uni life.
    1. Do not mention your ****ing gap year.
    2. Break up with your school boyfriend or girlfriend RIGHT NOW. This will save the money spent on bi-weekly train tickets home and let you indulge in the low-hanging fruits of Freshers Week guilt-free.
    3. Do not panic after the first week when you realise the friends you’ve made are a shower of ****ers with whom you have nothing in common. In the panic of Freshers Week you’ve befriended the people who were randomly assigned rooms on the same corridor as you, statistically they were always likely to be morons. Dump them and go find some good people with similar interests, you’re likely to be stuck with your uni friends for the rest of your life so find some good ones.
    4. This is your chance to completely reinvent yourself and leave your boring **** life behind forever. Carefully craft an intricate web of lies about yourself or just make it up as you go along, you will be amazed what you can make people believe.
    5. Avoid anyone who starts or finishes sentences with the word ‘mmmaaaate.’
    6. Do not, at any stage, talk about how you are ‘so poor.’ You are not poor, you just happen to have no money because you’re an idiot and you chose to spend a fortune on over priced drinks in **** clubs.
    7. Your mates who were too stupid for uni will smugly tell you they’re at 'the university of life.' Tell them you’re studying there too but you figured you were smart enough to get a degree from a proper uni AT THE SAME TIME.
    8. Binge drinking and taking drugs is fine. Telling everyone in great detail about how many drugs you took and how much you drunk last night makes you a boring ****. Keep it to yourself.
    9. Do not take part in pub crawls/socials/balls that require fancy dress, you will be surrounded by *******s. You are not six years old, you do not need to dress as a cowboy to have fun.
    10. Do not sleep with the guys/girls who live in your halls/flat. This is technically known as ****ting on your own doorstep.
    11. Remember, common sense clothing rules still apply to you. Do not wear sunglasses inside, do not go to the shops in a dressing gown, do not go to lectures in shorts and flip flops in November. DO NOT wear your school leavers hoody.
    12. Do not join the Ultimate Frisbee society or similar to make yourself look wacky/quirky. Wacky is not a good thing, Jedward are wacky. If you want to look a bit mad do something proper bat **** mental, like a dirty protest on the dancefloor in Liquid whilst humming the Postman Pat theme tune and crying uncontrollably.
    13. If you’re going to miss all your lectures, do so for a good reason. Festering in bed smoking weed, watching neighbours twice a day and masturbating is not a good reason. Doing-a-Zuckerberg and starting your own business or forming a band/record label/army-of-the-people-and-taking-control-of-the-state are some of many good reasons.
    14. Explain to your parents that you will ONLY call them if there IS a problem, so if they haven’t heard from you in six months that’s A GOOD THING.
    15. Disregard all and any piece of advice, list of tips or suggestions for how best to survive/enjoy university life. Especially this one. You have three years to do whatever the **** you want, don’t start by listening to anyone else.
    16. Seriously though, do not mention your ****ing gap year.

ReputationRep:
    Now I should respond with something smooth and witty but I just haven't got anything :laugh:
    FAIL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)

Spoiler:
    Show
    2. Break up with your school boyfriend or girlfriend RIGHT NOW. This will save the money spent on bi-weekly train tickets home and let you indulge in the low-hanging fruits of Freshers Week guilt-free.
    3. Do not panic after the first week when you realise the friends you’ve made are a shower of ****ers with whom you have nothing in common. In the panic of Freshers Week you’ve befriended the people who were randomly assigned rooms on the same corridor as you, statistically they were always likely to be morons. Dump them and go find some good people with similar interests, you’re likely to be stuck with your uni friends for the rest of your life so find some good ones.
    4. This is your chance to completely reinvent yourself and leave your boring **** life behind forever. Carefully craft an intricate web of lies about yourself or just make it up as you go along, you will be amazed what you can make people believe.
    6. Do not, at any stage, talk about how you are ‘so poor.’ You are not poor, you just happen to have no money because you’re an idiot and you chose to spend a fortune on over priced drinks in **** clubs.
    7. Your mates who were too stupid for uni will smugly tell you they’re at 'the university of life.' Tell them you’re studying there too but you figured you were smart enough to get a degree from a proper uni AT THE SAME TIME.
    8. Binge drinking and taking drugs is fine. Telling everyone in great detail about how many drugs you took and how much you drunk last night makes you a boring ****. Keep it to yourself.
    9. Do not take part in pub crawls/socials/balls that require fancy dress, you will be surrounded by *******s. You are not six years old, you do not need to dress as a cowboy to have fun.
    10. Do not sleep with the guys/girls who live in your halls/flat. This is technically known as ****ting on your own doorstep.
    11. Remember, common sense clothing rules still apply to you. Do not wear sunglasses inside, do not go to the shops in a dressing gown, do not go to lectures in shorts and flip flops in November. DO NOT wear your school leavers hoody.
    12. Do not join the Ultimate Frisbee society or similar to make yourself look wacky/quirky. Wacky is not a good thing, Jedward are wacky. If you want to look a bit mad do something proper bat **** mental, like a dirty protest on the dancefloor in Liquid whilst humming the Postman Pat theme tune and crying uncontrollably.
    13. If you’re going to miss all your lectures, do so for a good reason. Festering in bed smoking weed, watching neighbours twice a day and masturbating is not a good reason. Doing-a-Zuckerberg and starting your own business or forming a band/record label/army-of-the-people-and-taking-control-of-the-state are some of many good reasons.
    14. Explain to your parents that you will ONLY call them if there IS a problem, so if they haven’t heard from you in six months that’s A GOOD THING.
    15. Disregard all and any piece of advice, list of tips or suggestions for how best to survive/enjoy university life. Especially this one. You have three years to do whatever the **** you want, don’t start by listening to anyone else.
    PRSOM. That's amazing!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=kayleighisonfire;50268105]
    Now I should respond with something smooth and witty but I just haven't got anything :laugh:[/QUOTE

FAIL.
    Yes :sorry:

Unfortunately I have to go now, I know you just can't bare to see me go but I must :sexface: night "little spoon" :smug:

ReputationRep:

Yes :sorry:

Unfortunately I have to go now, I know you just can't bare to see me go but I must :sexface: night "little spoon" :smug:
    It'll be so difficult. Night
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Take Me Out was boss!! Shame they got rid of the Gossip though as I loved that :lol: DOn't know either of them Dude!! I'm a big fan of MJ and Bad is my favourite album by him! :eek: His latest album 'Xscape' (I got the deluxe) was great too as it had his original recordings I'd love to see him live in his prime on the Bad tour :moon: N'aww cheers me dears

It was omg, Paddy's one liners :ahee: I didn't watch that, it was enough effort watching Take Me Out :lol: No worries I loveeeeee MJ, his albums are played regularly in the Sass household :love: Bad is probably my favourite album too! Oooh that's nice, I haven't bought the album yet Sameee! Imagine if Slash performed Dirty Diana with him too, the crowd would go wild :moon:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: Prsom!! Pahahah oh gosh wot is life :lol:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    So my phone has officially started the process of dying It's refusing to let me view/reply to messages, doesn't seem to be charging etc

Now the long and painful wait until it finally gives up it's fight :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Really hope I wake up feeling better, really not up for getting ill

Officially wearing tights out whenever I wear a skirt/dress/playsuit from now on :sadnod:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.