Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
blackfish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Upstairs neighhbour was playing music at 23:00 last night...

It's now dinner time

I've decided to get the surround sound system out ...

A Live Version of Born Slippy - Underworld + Pasta Bake in the oven = A Very Happy BlackFish
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by blackfish)
A Live Version of Born Slippy - Underworld
Everything, Everything?
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
Mm, I bought Criminal Minds s1 before I came to uni and I'm working my way through that (haven't seen some of the earlier episodes and I'm a bit of a CM nut ), watched one last night when I got in.
Aaaah, I LOVE Criminal Minds!!! :woo:! Spencer Reid is just the most adorable human being ever invented.

I went to my friend's 18th on Saturday night. There were quite a lot of people there and I actually did really well - it was at her house which is huge so when I felt overwhelmed I could always just go and find an empty room to chill out in for a while. I'm really proud of myself and even beginning to feel like going back to school isn't such a big scary prospect any more.

The only negative thing was realising that I was the fattest person at the party by a long way. I've put on so much weight during my breakdown because of comfort eating and not getting any exercise, and so that's really getting me down - but my parents are buying me a treadmill for my birthday and I plan to work off the extra weight that way. I've just got to find the motivation and energy to stick with it... :o: Easier said than done.
Mathy, Ace from Space
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
Aaaah, I LOVE Criminal Minds!!! :woo:! Spencer Reid is just the most adorable human being ever invented.
:yep:

Feeling much better this week - still getting little headaches, so I think I need to get an eye test soon...:sigh:
But I seriously think I ****** up my exam on Friday - seriously wrote a whole load of crap for 4 pages - not good...
BUT I AM looking forward to going to see my sister for her 21st - going out for dinner, but I'm kinda nervous about talking to her friends - they're all so cool and I want them to like me, it's imtimidating
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ho hum. Fed up. x
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Ho hum. Fed up. x
and me. my life's become extremely mundane of late. you feeling ok?
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
I watched the 'Meet Matthew Gray Gubler' special feature on the s1 disc last night and just squeed the way through it... :o: He is so adorable, even in real life! :p:

Fell brilliantly off the diet band wagon last night, that was amazing. Managed to eat more than I'd normally eat in a day in about half an hour. :o: I'm going to try and limit portion size rather than limiting what I'm eating - Three Cadburys fingers instead of half the box :o: that kind of thing.

I feel really positive at the minute, don't know why but things seem to be slotting into places for me right now
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I watched the 'Meet Matthew Gray Gubler' special feature on the s1 disc last night and just squeed the way through it... :o: He is so adorable, even in real life! :p:

Fell brilliantly off the diet band wagon last night, that was amazing. Managed to eat more than I'd normally eat in a day in about half an hour. :o: I'm going to try and limit portion size rather than limiting what I'm eating - Three Cadburys fingers instead of half the box :o: that kind of thing.

I feel really positive at the minute, don't know why but things seem to be slotting into places for me right now
Aww! :p: I want the DVDs but they're way more expensive than I expected them to be!

I think I'm going to try that as well, in terms of eating less but still eating nice stuff. It's good that you feel happy.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
KMN - :hugs: i'm really glad you're feeling positive!

PC - meh, i'm ok i suppose. just so dead inside and really struggling with everything. once again music is managing to save me. how are you?
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

PC - meh, i'm ok i suppose. just so dead inside and really struggling with everything. once again music is managing to save me. how are you?
:hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: jonathan. how are you poppet?

My mood has just plummetted. On facebook and checking to see who is going to Gav's thing on saturday night to find this girl who he's mentioned before who likes him is attending. I just want to be friends with him but I can't be doing with loads of girls over him. It hurts. But I don't know why :bawling:
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I'm not even sure why I feel so up at the moment, just hope it lasts!

Trying to find a house for next year is stressful (had another three failed viewings today), I can't stand the way I look, I'm re-considering whether I want to change to Psychology again, I have no money, no job and can't go home for at least 4 weeks.

Not Invented Yet - My S1 box set was only £11 + P and P because it's an ex-dsiplay copy and is a bit scruffy around the edges. I don't ever expect any of my DVDs to live their life in pristine condition, and it meant saving several pounds, so I jumped at it Amazon Marketplace!
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm not even sure why I feel so up at the moment, just hope it lasts!

Trying to find a house for next year is stressful (had another three failed viewings today), I can't stand the way I look, I'm re-considering whether I want to change to Psychology again, I have no money, no job and can't go home for at least 4 weeks.

Not Invented Yet - My S1 box set was only £11 + P and P because it's an ex-dsiplay copy and is a bit scruffy around the edges. I don't ever expect any of my DVDs to live their life in pristine condition, and it meant saving several pounds, so I jumped at it Amazon Marketplace!

I hate the way I look too. Even going to the gym isn't making me feel better. I get so excited about going, get there and then hate it. Always come out feeling ***** which isn't what is meant to happen!
I have no money or job either and I can't really afford to go out for the foreseeable future. Meant to be going out on Saturday but really worried about seeing gavin with Zoe. I'm going to be there all night wondering who he's going to be going home with (even though his flight is on sunday morning) and it's making me feel really weird. I wish I understood why I feel like this
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hate the way I look too. Even going to the gym isn't making me feel better. I get so excited about going, get there and then hate it. Always come out feeling ***** which isn't what is meant to happen!
I have no money or job either and I can't really afford to go out for the foreseeable future. Meant to be going out on Saturday but really worried about seeing gavin with Zoe. I'm going to be there all night wondering who he's going to be going home with (even though his flight is on sunday morning) and it's making me feel really weird. I wish I understood why I feel like this
I guess it's because you still have feelings for him (Sorry, I'm not sure on the back story between you and him)?

I can't afford the gym, I walk onto campus at least twice a day which seems to be doing something, but not much, so I'm trying to eat less and eat more healthily. I will look as good as my three best friends when we go on holiday in Summer, I bloody will! I might see if I can find out where Canterburys best/cheapest swimming pool is. I'd normally ride once a week as well, but I can't afford it right now
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I guess it's because you still have feelings for him (Sorry, I'm not sure on the back story between you and him)?

I can't afford the gym, I walk onto campus at least twice a day which seems to be doing something, but not much, so I'm trying to eat less and eat more healthily. I will look as good as my three best friends when we go on holiday in Summer, I bloody will! I might see if I can find out where Canterburys best/cheapest swimming pool is. I'd normally ride once a week as well, but I can't afford it right now
Swimming pool....next to Sainsburys. Can't remember what it's called and don't know what it's like but I know it's there! The uni don't have a pool at all do they? Can't remember! How bad is that :o:

I'll PM you the back story if you like? :hugs:
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No, they don't at all. Damn, I can't get out to Sainsburys regularly

Sure, PM away. :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No, they don't at all. Damn, I can't get out to Sainsburys regularly

Sure, PM away. :hugs:
It takes forever on the bus doesn't it? :hugs: by the way...I'm thinking of coming down on 12th or 13th Feb so if you want to meet up, let me know :hugs:
hbandtr4eva
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hurt. And it's eating me up. I can't stop it. I want it to go away. I thought it would get better but it isn't. I can't do this anymore. I can't be on my own. I hurt so much.
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It takes forever on the bus doesn't it? :hugs: by the way...I'm thinking of coming down on 12th or 13th Feb so if you want to meet up, let me know :hugs:
Cool, I should be around then (Valentines day will be great fun, the first time I'll ever be actually bothered by being single, woo.)

Hbandtr4eva - :hugs: I hope you feel happier soon. Has something happened? (Where are you going on your German exchange, by the way? I did mine in Stuttgart)
hbandtr4eva
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hbandtr4eva - :hugs: I hope you feel happier soon. Has something happened? (Where are you going on your German exchange, by the way? I did mine in Stuttgart)
Still hurting so badly because I miss my ex. I feel like I can't go on. Getting up in the mornings is so so hard. I'm falling apart.

Going to Darmstadt on my exchange, don't know how I'm going to cope tbh.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.66%
No - but I will (35)
6.58%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (250)
46.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise