Doctor Who - Discussion Thread II Watch

This discussion is closed.
lisalilsmartass
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was genuinely scared by the child actor who played George, very good acting! All that twitching and blank stares made me feel like he'd morph into his true alien form or something. Although I'm not sure that's a compliment lol

And tbh, DW has done the whole monster-under-the-bed type plot before with Tennant

Next weeks episode looks miles better though

Can't wait :yy:
??????????????????
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Doughnuts!!)
Next ep doesn't look that great, IMO.
How can you say that? Hitting robots with paintings. Plus the title is enough to make it awesome.
Flugtag
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i liked the music throughtout this ep...tyhought it would be more scary and complex...bit too simple!
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This episode seemed like "Fear her" to much which was a terribad episode to begin with.
humy369
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I loveds the use of lighting in this episode. Made it much more scary for me. It ended a bit too abruptly though.
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ??????????????????)
This episode seemed like "Fear her" to much which was a terribad episode to begin with.
Was that RTDs 'Monster in the wardrobe'? God hat was ****ing terrible! Which this also was.
Doughnuts!!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How can you say that? Hitting robots with paintings. Plus the title is enough to make it awesome.
Meh, it looks like filler.

What's the title?
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mess.)
Was that RTDs 'Monster in the wardrobe'? God hat was ****ing terrible! Which this also was.
It was the one with the Olympic Torch. How cringe worth She drew things on paper which became real and her dad was in the closet screaming "CHLOE, I'M COMING TO GET YOU". #1 Dad.
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Does anyone remember the
Spoiler:
Show
Naked River from the trailer?

Is that actually going to appear? :confused:
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It was the one with the Olympic Torch. How cringe worth She drew things on paper which became real and her dad was in the closet screaming "CHLOE, I'M COMING TO GET YOU". #1 Dad.
Such a great dad :coma:

And yes, that episode was horrendous. It needs to be putting in a box along with this one and burn't. And then crushed
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Doughnuts!!)
Meh, it looks like filler.

What's the title?
I doubt anything is really filler. Just doesn't seem like it has a point then will have one at the end. Like Curse of the Black spot seemed pointless but I think that the whole water=portal thing will come up to explain the Astronaut coming out of the sea.
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Amy is trapped in a quarantine facility for victims of an alien plague – a plague that will kill the Doctor in a day – as the time-travelling drama continues.

Spoiler:
Show
Lol Doctor is ill and will die again
LastLordofTime
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Pandora.)
Does anyone remember the
Spoiler:
Show
Naked River from the trailer?

Is that actually going to appear? :confused:
People thought it was going to happen this episode - so I guess it's not happening until 12/13 :|
ellie-wellie
Report 7 years ago
Well I liked this episode.

Just to be different...
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LastLordofTime)
People thought it was going to happen this episode - so I guess it's not happening until 12/13 :|
Spoiler:
Show
LOL Naked River is George's greatest fear.
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LastLordofTime)
I swear the finale hadn't even been filmed when that trailer was released. You never know I guess...
Bobifier
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I liked the reference to Rory's repeated deaths.
??????????????????
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mess.)
Such a great dad :coma:

And yes, that episode was horrendous. It needs to be putting in a box along with this one and burn't. And then crushed
What other episodes deserve to be burnt. I think we should put this episode in a cupboard not a box. I'm a fan of irony.
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What other episodes deserve to be burnt. I think we should put this episode in a cupboard not a box. I'm a fan of irony.
The Peter Kay one!!!!! That needs to be thrown in to the Time War and suffere never ending death for eternity. Horrible. It also needs to poked. Forcefully.
alnov
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It was like they blew all the money on the previous episode so they just filmed this one in a council estate.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (371)
37.29%
No - but I will (75)
7.54%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (479)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed