Turn on thread page Beta

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    Ha really? That's emotional. I didn't believe in mental issues until, my grandma got dementia and paranoid, and I got anxiety and OCD. I don't like the generalisations of OCD. Maybe it takes first hand experience to shake their belief.
    Either way I'm 'not going down that route and getting a label' so doesn't look like I'll be getting help anytime soon. I defo have contamination OCD tendencies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Bad days can hang around like a rain cloud but remember there's always a period of sunny days no matter how long the rain!

Where would be your favourite place to adventure in? I would love to travel across Europe by bicycle, stopping off in remote mountains and cities along to way to really see what there is out there!
    Wise words there, all true. Bad days will some day be a thing of the past.

I don't have a favourite place- I am torn between Africa and South America. Wow, cycling all around Europe, it would be great. My plan is similar except I am not a good cyclist, maybe on a motorcycle would work for me (if I learn in time that is).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bad days can hang around like a rain cloud but remember there's always a period of sunny days no matter how long the rain!
    How inspirational....*vom*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Yassss!!!!)

I started with the first one... Hmm imean SHIELDS btw and dayummm Ward can fight, plus hes just a hottie, ohhh man, im addicted now its always a bonus if they are goodlooking too.. Also that chinese girl? Yep she kicks A** :P

Aaaaahhhhh, this^ is the beginning of a beautiful friendship so much in common xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :teehee: Oh yeah babay!!! LOL.

Awesome! IKR! Haha yes omg girl he mighty fine :lol: Its sooo good right??? Can't stay away from the screen!
    OMGoodness yes he doe! You need to see the 3rd episode I think that's when she really shows her true talent haha! She is just awesome

haha I see it too :moon: ti certainly the beginning :yep: IKR! sooo much haha, shows we'll never get bored of each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    How inspirational....*vom*
    Whatevs, i liked it

ReputationRep:
    Guh, I hate having writer's block this early in the script. I need some inspiration.

ReputationRep:
    Whatevs, i liked it
    Only joking bbz, chill yer beans

ReputationRep:
    Hello all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ha really? That's emotional. I didn't believe in mental issues until, my grandma got dementia and paranoid, and I got anxiety and OCD. I don't like the generalisations of OCD. Maybe it takes first hand experience to shake their belief.
    I too have OCD and erm...an underlying case of depression. What kind of OCD do you have??? My most predominant ones are contamination and symmetry.
    I don't like generalisations in general tbh. I think maybe empathising would help a little more since we can't all experience the same thing.

(Original post by Tom_green_day)
    Oh that's OK
    I'm a guy, of course I always am :L
    Yeah I have a top 5- Wayne's World, Kick Ass, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mad Max 2 and The A Team (2010) how can you not have a top 5 films? :O
    In the end there wasn't enough time to show a particular attitude, the conversation was about 10 seconds long :L
    Apparently they do give some scripts. I have a monologue adapted from one in a game that I think is the best monologue I've ever heard that I really want to perform for something :P but yeah people for call backs were being given scripts.
    For the auditions if you're going get there several hours early- I got there 2 hours before it opened and I was in the last 10 people to get in! S:
    Kool
    Haha, yes I meant scouting at the auditions in particular
    Awesome choices... a lot of recent movies. Because I'm bad at choosing favourite! Took me at least 10 years to choose my top 3 favourite artists and even then I have like 3 artists at number 3 :lol: I could possibly give you my top 100 but even that's unlikely since I love sooo many movies all for different reasons!
    I see, I guess being yourself was the way then??? I see, well I can see why. Though when I was joining CTA their interview was slightly longer XD
    Yes most movie's do hehe. Oh cool that'd be great, though it depends I suppose. Cool. Several hours??? i was planning to get there 2 hours early haha seems like I may need to turn up for 6am! Though they are doing online auditions...
    Oh wow, must have been a long wait. Did you bump into our friends then???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieTT)
    Guh, I hate having writer's block this early in the script. I need some inspiration.
    Writing songs helps me with this, or a change of scene/ subject. Preoccupy yourself with something or another. Thats what helps me anyways... or even cooking... turn your attention to something else for a bit.

(Original post by alessandra94)
    Hello all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heya! Not sure if I've said this already but welcome how are ya???

ReputationRep:
    Only joking bbz, chill yer beans
    It's ok! But i know you were being serious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leonievh)
    Did you go there by boat or by airplane? Haha I've never even been to a cheese museum!
    Hey! Don't think I've seen you around here before so welcome! I'm Lucine, how are ya???

Da **** are you talking about :lol:
    Um...not sure I'm liking this gangster talk...who authorized this?!! :fuhrer:

:lol: JKJKJK speak as you wish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Writing songs helps me with this, or a change of scene/ subject. Preoccupy yourself with something or another. Thats what helps me anyways... or even cooking... turn your attention to something else for a bit.

Heya! Not sure if I've said this already but welcome how are ya???
    Thanks i m fine and youu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's ok! But i know you were being serious
    Oooh snap

ReputationRep:
    Oooh snap
    Was your teacher in today then? I seem to remember you were hoping they weren't!

ReputationRep:
    I too have OCD and erm...an underlying case of depression. What kind of OCD do you have??? My most predominant ones are contamination and symmetry.
    I don't like generalisations in general tbh. I think maybe empathising would help a little more since we can't all experience the same thing.

Kool
    Haha, yes I meant scouting at the auditions in particular
    Awesome choices... a lot of recent movies. Because I'm bad at choosing favourite! Took me at least 10 years to choose my top 3 favourite artists and even then I have like 3 artists at number 3 :lol: I could possibly give you my top 100 but even that's unlikely since I love sooo many movies all for different reasons!
    I see, I guess being yourself was the way then??? I see, well I can see why. Though when I was joining CTA their interview was slightly longer XD
    Yes most movie's do hehe. Oh cool that'd be great, though it depends I suppose. Cool. Several hours??? i was planning to get there 2 hours early haha seems like I may need to turn up for 6am! Though they are doing online auditions...
    Oh wow, must have been a long wait. Did you bump into our friends then???
    Ahh that sucks! I have contamination, a fear of bleaches and chemicals, always washing hands and some other rituals! And repetition. Lol having it sucks!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that sucks! I have contamination, a fear of bleaches and chemicals, always washing hands and some other rituals! And repetition. Lol having it sucks!
    It really does man! Constantly washing my hands like crazy and find certain things very annoying like if I don't clean it or whatever it may be I'll die or something. Yes its an absolute ritual. I could spot dirt from like a mile away or tiles that haven't been aligned etc. etc. etc.

ReputationRep:
    tiles that haven't been aligned etc. etc. etc.
    We could use you at work

ReputationRep:
    We could use you at work
    :lol: how much??? Dunno the fact that I can spot it just annoys me then having to be in that room for however long just irritates me so much!

ReputationRep:
    :lol: how much??? Dunno the fact that I can spot it just annoys me then having to be in that room for however long just irritates me so much!
    I'm forever looking for minor incorrect details that builders have left behind after they've finished building one of my designs you would be really useful, what are your rates :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2014
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.