Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    listenin to kendricks new single thinkin its outkast.
    speaking of outkast where tf is Andre 3000 these days?!

He drops one hot sixteen a year then disappears.

2010:cb- deuces remix
    2011:frank ocean- pink matter
    2012:rick ross- sixteen
    2013: young jeezy- i do

ReputationRep:
    Watching the labour party. Politicians say the same ****. This guy is thinking he's obama. Together we can.

Man be talking about trying to stop the pyramid structure, same thing happens every 4 ****ing years everybody knows that for the system to work you need people at the bottom and less people at the top. No cleaners, no cooks and ****.

Also Ed Miliband is banging the anecdotes, sometimes you can see through somebody. It sounds so rehearsed, just look at his facial reactions. Also interesting Swarly that by the camera behind miliband there are lots of black people and asian people. Now go into the crowd that is not shown by the camera, not a single non white person.

These lot are just the same person in a ****ing mask.

(Original post by swarly)
    x

It's on BBC 2 if you want to see.

He likes to say what people like to hear.

Also lol at Ed Miliband trying to say that under tory they've been under the lowest living standards since 1870. Is man ****ing serious? Politicians are the same. They know it's just for show.

ReputationRep:

Look at the state of these ****ing clowns from back in the day...

''2 times 10 + 1 romeo done'' dem bars

ReputationRep:
    raising the minimum wage to £8 to help the youth. meanwhilst inflation has risen how much.

does it look like the youth are mother****ing happy.

But cheers m8. will go get a decent job at Costa Coffee.

ReputationRep:
    "So Solid Crew are an English Garage, grime and hip hop group originating from Battersea, London who achieved wide success in the early 2000s"; Wiki

wide success, ey?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    wtfffffffff.

been checking in on this thread all day.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164234791

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dead.

check for cliffs at the end.
    :rofl:

Is Ya Boy, Ya Boy Dave on misc?

ReputationRep:
    Ops face is gonna be on milk carton looool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Ops face is gonna be on milk carton looool.
    it was so shifty from the start :rofl:

deformed hands -> genuine ISIS concerns -> Feminazi who get off on torturing guys :rofl:

that hand was ****ed up :lol:

ReputationRep:
    it was so shifty from the start :rofl:

deformed hands -> genuine ISIS concerns -> Feminazi who get off on torturing guys :rofl:

that hand was ****ed up :lol:
    Yeah that hand was messed up loool. I'm only half way through.
    This is Australia. You conceal a firearm, you're going to jail. You don't transport a firearm properly, you're probably going to jail, you carry a loaded firearm in a public place, you're going to jail, you aren't licensed for or have that firearm properly registered, you're going to jail.
    loool

Also misc detectives are ****ing good at this ****.

ReputationRep:
    speaking of outkast where tf is Andre 3000 these days?!

He drops one hot sixteen a year then disappears.

2010:cb- deuces remix
    2011:frank ocean- pink matter
    2012:rick ross- sixteen
    2013: young jeezy- i do
    yeah he's the diaby of the rap game. dont really mind tho, he kills it consistently.

ReputationRep:
    yeah he's the diaby of the rap game. dont really mind tho, he kills it consistently.
    the way he slips into a track and slips out with his slippery flow is so hngggg to ears.

have you actually heard him in I do? a lot of people dont listen to young jeezy so havent heard it.

ReputationRep:
    I ain't heard i do.

Ain't listened to Jeezy since 2010. Jeezy is ok but not amazing. hasn't got the umph of a kanye or a kendrick.

likes of rick ross you listen cos the beats are always fire and his flow compliments the beats well even if the content is fake and lacking.

ReputationRep:
    I ain't heard i do.

Ain't listened to Jeezy since 2010. Jeezy is ok but not amazing. hasn't got the umph of a kanye or a kendrick.

likes of rick ross you listen cos the beats are always fire and his flow compliments the beats well even if the content is fake and lacking.
    the way I got my head around rick ross, is that he is playing a character. William Roberts doesn't wake up and think better get to the studio and lay some raps on my fake hustling life; he wakes up and gets inspiration into the character of Rick Ross (the famous hustler) and lays raps on that, bringing life to the character he is playing. so when he talks about being out in london in a hotel room with bags of money, you have to think not literally him, but the character rick ross.

It's like Sacha Baron Cohen, he wasn't literally Ali G/ Borat. He was deep in character.

ReputationRep:
    Chest is in pain. Good, thought that I didn't do enough chest so if it's in pain it means that I've done chest work.
    the way I got my head around rick ross, is that he is playing a character. William Roberts doesn't wake up and think better get to the studio and lay some raps on my fake hustling life; he wakes up and gets inspiration into the character of Rick Ross (the famous hustler) and lays raps on that, bringing life to the character he is playing. so when he talks about being out in london in a hotel room with bags of money, you have to think not literally him, but the character rick ross.

It's like Sacha Baron Cohen, he wasn't literally Ali G/ Borat. He was deep in character.
    True. Rick Ross is playing a character. He's played it smart if that's actually his intention. Quite an interesting take on his character.

I have nothing against Rick Ross/William Roberts, you gotta do what you gotta do and if I had the rapping ability and connections I'd do exactly the same thing.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    True. Rick Ross is playing a character. He's played it smart if that's actually his intention. Quite an interesting take on his character.

I have nothing against Rick Ross/William Roberts, you gotta do what you gotta do and if I had the rapping ability and connections I'd do exactly the same thing.
    its accepted that its his express intention to do so, he has alluded slyly in several lyrics into playing a character.

regardless he's Forbes list rich now, which is what a lot of rappers will never make it onto, so he's a boss in his own right now.

its funny how noone realised he was a CO till 50 cent looked into it :lol: think fiddy might also be a misc detective :moon:
    nah he deffo is a misc detective, the way he clocked Floyd cant read too :lol:

ReputationRep:
    its accepted that its his express intention to do so, he has alluded slyly in several lyrics into playing a character.

regardless he's Forbes list rich now, which is what a lot of rappers will never make it onto, so he's a boss in his own right now.

its funny how noone realised he was a CO till 50 cent looked into it :lol: think fiddy might also be a misc detective :moon:
    50 ****ed him up so bad lol, its funny cos Ross started the feud off some eye contact.

In January 2009, Ross started a feud with rapper 50 Cent because he supposedly looked at him the wrong way at the BET Awards. 50 Cent told news sources that he did not remember seeing Ross there.
    In an interview, 50 Cent said Ross is "Albert From CB4. You ever seen the movie? He's Albert," he added. "It never gets worse than this. You get a guy that was a correctional officer come out and base his entire career on writing material from a drug dealer's perspective."
    Even the game was backing fiddy fgs.

ReputationRep:

nah he deffo is a misc detective, the way he clocked Floyd cant read too :lol:
    Was thinking that 50 is a misc detective. Them guys on the misc can find your identity and everything about you ffs. :lol:

My man defo has a bodybuilding account.

ReputationRep:
    50 ****ed him up so bad lol, its funny cos Ross started the feud off some eye contact.

Even the game was backing fiddy fgs.
    :lol:

you really think Ross lost tho?

In 2009 he wasnt even relevant. now he's forbes list rich.

ReputationRep:
    Was thinking that 50 is a misc detective. Them guys on the misc can find your identity and everything about you ffs. :lol:

My man defo has a bodybuilding account.
    it actually makes so much sense.

the way he went from this:

to being 200lbs again so fast, it actually makes sense. and his general sense of humour on instagram seems very miscy.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.