Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rêverie)
    I applied for Philosophy and French too! But at Brasenose... which I'm now slightly regretting since it seems that every other person here has applied there I haven't got anything back from the college yet... the latest they could tell me is the 5th December so it looks like I'll be waiting a while. How did you find the MLAT?
    Ah!! Another of my kind!! I literally have not seen a single person (except you) doing Philosophy and French (let alone PML) - I just want some closure to be honest. Well I didn't find the MLAT too tricky when I came out of the exam but the more and more I've thought about it, the more I think I may have got wrong but I guess there's no point worrying now - it's totally out of our control... Let me know if you hear anything!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeignStudent32)
    what major?
    I've applied for philosophy w/ theology 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakebasty)
    I've applied for philosophy w/ theology 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    tsa subjects are at least going to take a few more days.

ReputationRep:
    Any news from Lincoln?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katerina-97)
    Any news from Christ Church? I haven't seen many people applying there...
    I have an interview there, didn't apply directly there tho put in an open and got allocated there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Tomorrow!!! Evening!!! 1 day, 4 hours and 29 minutes D: D:
    I know..! Not looking forward to it!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeignStudent32)
    tsa subjects are at least going to take a few more days.
    I didn't take the TSA, I took the PHIL. If I get an interview it would have to be this week as the date for it is the 6th of December onwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dsjsjmm)
    Anyone doing Human Sciences? Still waiting to hear back. Not sure if the TSA has been marked yet.
    Yes, I am! Which college have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I love how I really don't give much of a f*** about whether I get an interview or not haha! I applied just for a laugh to see what hapened because my teacher was like do it so I was like why not as I had no where else to apply to! It's about third or fourth on my list so even if I got an offer I wouldn't take it (kind of want to get in just so I can say I turned down Oxford hahah) Bristol is my top and I desperately desperately want an offer from there, followed by York Good luck to everyone though who desperately wants it like I want Bristol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddso)
    I love how I really don't give much of a f*** about whether I get an interview or not haha! I applied just for a laugh to see what hapened because my teacher was like do it so I was like why not as I had no where else to apply to! It's about third or fourth on my list so even if I got an offer I wouldn't take it (kind of want to get in just so I can say I turned down Oxford hahah) Bristol is my top and I desperately desperately want an offer from there, followed by York Good luck to everyone though who desperately wants it like I want Bristol!
    Fair enough but then I don't really see the point of applying in the first place

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applied for Chemistry or at St Anne's? Just want to know who else is same...

ReputationRep:
    Good luck med and biomed applicants for tomorrow! Who's going to be staying up til midnight? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by judogainz)
    got my offer for ppe! buzzing
    Lol!

Are you still looking for tips for AS?

ReputationRep:
    I am hanging on the edge of my seat, Merton College. If I've waited this long for a pre-interview rejection I am going to be spitting feathers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddso)
    (Original post by mazzaion)
    Fair enough but then I don't really see the point of applying in the first place
    Hmm I think you do want it - trying way too hard to be nonchalant

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard of any rejections or interviews for medicine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tootfruity)
    Any news from Lincoln?
    Got an offer for law last week

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have any clue at all when the english invitations are going to be released? as far as i can tell, not a single one has been sent out and i'm going kind of crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crose)
    does anyone have any clue at all when the english invitations are going to be released? as far as i can tell, not a single one has been sent out and i'm going kind of crazy
    I'd imagine sometime this week, probably towards the latter end. I'm an English applicant too, and it is driving me mad! Which college have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaTheWhovia)
    I'd imagine sometime this week, probably towards the latter end. I'm an English applicant too, and it is driving me mad! Which college have you applied to?
    Lincoln, but at this point I'd take any of them, tbh--I just want to know! You?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.