Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/br_uk/status/505359576716574720

Tears...
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    GOATstein has spoken, and confirmed we're talking to Monaco about taking Falcao on loan.

There's nothing on his Twitter?

ReputationRep:
    Guillem Balague knows jack **** to be honest, just reports stuff when it's already out there. Ornstein isn't perfect but it definitely the most ITK journalist for Arsenal (and then Jeremy Wilson).

Heck neither Falcao, Monaco or Arsenal are in Spain. People just trust Balague because he has an exotic name. Not saying it's defo gonna happen but I wouldn't take Balague's word as gospel, far from it.

EDIT: Also it's on BBC Sport's ticker.

EDIT: Just read BBC may have fell for a fake account of one of their own journalists. Played

ReputationRep:
    unbelievable banter, it's from a fake account ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    There's nothing on his Twitter?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/28667339
    scroll

ReputationRep:
    unbelievable banter, it's from a fake account ffs
    don't think bbc would fall for that tbh, he wrote it himself. it's not from his twitter btw.

ReputationRep:
    GOATstein has spoken, and confirmed we're talking to Monaco about taking Falcao on loan.
    I swear it's fake?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    Guillem Balague knows jack **** to be honest, just reports stuff when it's already out there. Ornstein isn't perfect but it definitely the most ITK journalist for Arsenal (and then Jeremy Wilson).

Heck neither Falcao, Monaco or Arsenal are in Spain. People just trust Balague because he has an exotic name. Not saying it's defo gonna happen but I wouldn't take Balague's word as gospel, far from it.

EDIT: Also it's on BBC Sport's ticker.

EDIT: Just read BBC may have fell for a fake account of one of their own journalists. Played
    Not the only person to have said that!
    Saw the fake account thing too. Ffs.

Thanks
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    BBC wouldn't be that stupid, it's quite literally their legal obligation.

ReputationRep:
    looooooool maybe it was a fake account my bad, amateur bbc made so many arsenal fans get erections simultaneously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    BBC wouldn't be that stupid, it's quite literally their legal obligation.
    BBC employed the likes of Hanson and continue to employ McNulty, they can be stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Looool, Arsenal fans are gonna come after the BBC the way the BeyHive did to Karrueche the other day! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    BBC got duped ffs by a fake account.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    I'm done, I'll prefer to wait and see rather than believe anything. We're not getting a st so nah forget it.

ReputationRep:
    work experience lad hacked orn for the banter

ReputationRep:
    David Ornstein@bbcsport_david 1 min
    Ignore fake accounts - Arsenal not in for Falcao or any other CFs. #AFC plan to go with existing options but may get CB/DMF before deadline

ReputationRep:
    Wenger Out.

ReputationRep:
    4th place trophy it is.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that was hilarious.

Although I must admit I was nervous for a second...

ReputationRep:
    Madrid get Falaco, you can get Benzema. You heard it hear first.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.