Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    United won't get Bale. For all the **** he gets from the Madrid fanbase, I can't see him leaving unless they get Hazard or someone similar.

ReputationRep:
    Cech
    Smalling
    Micah Richards (Srs. Can play multiple positions, helps with homegrown and when fit he's quality)
    Khedira
    Lacazette/Pedro

= BPL Champions 2015/2016

ReputationRep:
    That **** Charlie Adam will nick the Puskas Award from Ramsey.

Please no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)

Please no.
    Long rangers like Adams shot never win the puskas award do they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Long rangers like Adams shot never win the puskas award do they?
    Hmmm, good point. It's just that Adams' goal will definitely be nominated and is probably one of the best long-range goals ever.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, good point. It's just that Adams' goal will definitely be nominated and is probably one of the best long-range goals ever.
    Never rate those goals tbh, if the goalkeeper was actually - you know - in the damn goal then they'd all be saved.

ReputationRep:
    what goal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Never rate those goals tbh, if the goalkeeper was actually - you know - in the damn goal then they'd all be saved.
    Yeah, nothing particularly unique about them either. I reckon Ramsey will score another belter soon.

(Original post by al_94)
    what goal?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2ut...w&spfreload=10

ReputationRep:

Please no.
    Which ramsey goal are you talking about? The one against Galatasaray?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    Cech
    Smalling
    Micah Richards (Srs. Can play multiple positions, helps with homegrown and when fit he's quality)
    Khedira
    Lacazette/Pedro

= BPL Champions 2015/2016
    He's going nowhere. A new contract will be agreed at the end of the season.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing how quickly Smalling's stock has risen. I've rated him, but I think he's on the cusp of being over rated tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Which ramsey goal are you talking about? The one against Galatasaray?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:coma:

ReputationRep:

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Smalling has home grown status helping him, but tbh CB will be a hotly contested position that United would be stupid to sell. Chelsea need a new CB or 2, United need one and City probably need 2 based on the fact that Nastatic is going and Demicheles is 34, we need 1, Liverpool need a whole new back 4 from the looks of it...

Having Jenk back will lower own home grown requirement so I can see him staying next sesason, adding a young squad player like Crowley will help it meaning we'll only really need one or two more spaced over 4 years.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Amazing how quickly Smalling's stock has risen. I've rated him, but I think he's on the cusp of being over rated tbh.
    Always suspected that once he got a run of games in his preferred position he'd start to show what he was capable of. It's quite widely accepted amongst our fans that he's our best CB now whereas at the start of the season nobody could seperate him, Jones and Evans.

I'm glad that opposition fans are starting to rate him instead of the ''lol Smalling is ****'' rubbish you see on the LAD bible.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Adam's goal is nowhere near as good as Ramsey's. Powerful kick on target, bad goalkeeping, and a bit of luck, and it's in. Ramsey's was perfectly controlled, the technique was incredible, and generally people look more favourably on volleys/half-volleys in a crowded area to the top corner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Lol Adam's goal is nowhere near as good as Ramsey's. Powerful kick on target, bad goalkeeping, and a bit of luck, and it's in. Ramsey's was perfectly controlled, the technique was incredible, and generally people look more favourably on volleys/half-volleys in a crowded area to the top corner.
    What about Rooney's goal on Saturday or Zamora's goal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProNoob)
    What about Rooney's goal on Saturday or Zamora's goal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Rooney's was brilliant technique, but not something absolutely unbelievable. Zamora's has a fair shout at being the best, although you could make the argument that the goalie was off his line/Zamora's was only from the edge of the box (hardly like Crouch's from the same position).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Always suspected that once he got a run of games in his preferred position he'd start to show what he was capable of. It's quite widely accepted amongst our fans that he's our best CB now whereas at the start of the season nobody could seperate him, Jones and Evans.

I'm glad that opposition fans are starting to rate him instead of the ''lol Smalling is ****'' rubbish you see on the LAD bible.
    Since when does anyone take LADbible seriously? All of those 12 year olds who comment get all of their knowledge from FIFA.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh we should look to invest in a quality leftback like Maxwell/Bonucci/Siqueira. Can't really see Monreal making it past next season and Gibbs, well Gibbs being young has potential but I would always prefer a player who is a finished article as opposed to a developing product.

Also speaking of Atletico, I heard Wenger might be interested in Mario Suarez (DM) for Atletico, what do you make of him? I really like him tbh, not a bad signing for 9 odd mil. However if anyone from Atletico was to come to Arsenal, I would always prefer the likes of Griezmann/Godin/Juanfran.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.