Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    screw you man, there's nothing wrong with me and there was nothing wrong with me
    Ohhh I meant this fuelled anger towards me....I'm trying to be polite and all I get back is rude disrespectful comments from you...how does that make me feel Eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EduWiz)
    Ohhh I meant this fuelled anger towards me....I'm trying to be polite and all I get back is rude disrespectful comments from you...how does that make me feel Eh?
    you were the one who said I had a problem first!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    A lot of content involved! Hahaha and omg he said to me "i hope i see you again.... I want to tell you more about why Christians believe Jesus is god"... His Irish accent helped a tad but ... I'm hiding my face.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahahahah ......yh but just remember the ten commandments if your sitting the ocr RS exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    They're getting better! Now they give half a day's warning .... We had like a red alert a few weeks ago. All senior teachers were on the go, checking books left right and centre...
    It was almost comical to watch ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The only people who freak out here are Senior Management and they go completely nuts - it's like some sort of contagious mental breakdown. They excluded someone who didn't have their tie perfect and his top button undone for half a day once :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    you were the one who said I had a problem first!
    It was a bloody typo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    It's not the sixth form.... They're paying year 11 students.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To do what?

ReputationRep:
    It was a bloody typo
    typo my ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    I have a lot to say to Ofsted. Haha regarding my schools and those surrounding. Sly sly Vio!! Inhave saved it onto my phone - good thinking though i dont think the money thing is a secret. They boast about it. Lol
    Wow... That's new. You should tell ofsted about this mocksted...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ofsted don't have a clue about what goes on in schools! I'm just like that, it's probably not a very nice trait, but it could come in useful some day! Apparently it's just a thing where the school governors come in and look at how the school is doing, and my maths teacher called it that! I just looked at my school's ofsted report, and we're a 3, which is satisfactory, but I think with the new ofsted things if it is the same at the next report, it would be 'needs improvement'.

(Original post by Bluffroom)
    I think Ofsted should do it completely at random, just show up instead of giving them a timeframe - I hate how much my school sucks up to Ofsted. Half of my teachers don't even bother though - as a productive lesson isn't necessarily one where people are like zombies under the spell of a teacher.
    I totally agree, my school has told us that we'll have an assembly as soon as they know they're having the inspection, I call it the emergency ofsted training session. And to be honest, I don't think some of their teacher grading is fair though, some good teachers don't get the recognition they deserve because they don't teach how ofsted wants, despite getting results. And the amount of teachers who change lessons drastically when ofsted are here!

What's wrong with the sixth form paying the students?
    As Jina's said, it's not sixth form, but I see you've changed your location! But the real question is can you pronounce it? I can!

ReputationRep:
    To do what?
    To go into school :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahah ......yh but just remember the ten commandments if your sitting the ocr RS exam
    I'm doing... Edexcel... All about believing in God, life and death matters, marriage and community cohesion. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The only people who freak out here are Senior Management and they go completely nuts - it's like some sort of contagious mental breakdown. They excluded someone who didn't have their tie perfect and his top button undone for half a day once :facepalm2:
    Hahhaha. I've seen it here too! They go mad and wow... It's amazing to watch. We had royalty visit our school and this teacher (IN A NEON YELLOW CARDIGAN) said to me my woolly cardi was non-uniform when i'd been wearing it for months. -_- i was like come at me, i'll tie myself to a tree when she said she'd send me home - i havent had 8 years 100% for nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    Ofsted don't have a clue about what goes on in schools! I'm just like that, it's probably not a very nice trait, but it could come in useful some day! Apparently it's just a thing where the school governors come in and look at how the school is doing, and my maths teacher called it that! I just looked at my school's ofsted report, and we're a 3, which is satisfactory, but I think with the new ofsted things if it is the same at the next report, it would be 'needs improvement'.

I totally agree, my school has told us that we'll have an assembly as soon as they know they're having the inspection, I call it the emergency ofsted training session. And to be honest, I don't think some of their teacher grading is fair though, some good teachers don't get the recognition they deserve because they don't teach how ofsted wants, despite getting results. And the amount of teachers who change lessons drastically when ofsted are here!
    I think OFSTED need to make it less all or nothing for schools - i mean they need to do the same thing, but they make it so schools are able to prepare and stress and fluff it up. They need to see schools like they are all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    I'm doing... Edexcel... All about believing in God, life and death matters, marriage and community cohesion. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same! But next year!

I think OFSTED need to make it less all or nothing for schools - i mean they need to do the same thing, but they make it so schools are able to prepare and stress and fluff it up. They need to see schools like they are all the time
    Schools are easily able to prepare, which is what makes it so bad, I'd imagine many schools' ratings would go down if they weren't prepared. On a kind of related note, OFSTED have implied that parents at my school don't particularly care about their children's education! That is one of the only true things in their report I think.

ReputationRep:
    Same! But next year!

Schools are easily able to prepare, which is what makes it so bad, I'd imagine many schools' ratings would go down if they weren't prepared. On a kind of related note, OFSTED have implied that parents at my school don't particularly care about their children's education! That is one of the only true things in their report I think.
    Haha we get outstanding on everything... Something must be wrong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We have "ESTYN" here instead of Ofsted

We had our inspections this year... We're a "good" school and apparently have some "outstanding" aspects I think...

Although those bloody aspects are useless for the ones that need it...

ReputationRep:
    Same! But next year!

Yeah! They should have secret operatives like pretending to be staff or something :P

(Original post by Jina)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    typo my ass
    Alright, I'm sorry

ReputationRep:

As Jina's said, it's not sixth form, but I see you've changed your location! But the real question is can you pronounce it? I can!
    Well spotted.. well I'm trying to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    To go into school :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooo that's not fair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How many papers/topics ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.