Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    I see you guys love musicals! So do I What have you guys seen??? Oh and auditioned for???
    I've been in Joseph, Bugsy Malone, Hairspray, We Will Rock You and Chicago.

I've seen these in film and have seen them all in the theatre, as well as Mamma Mia

I didn't really like Les Mis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soontobesuper)
    Someone Fiji is a Fijian = correct?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameisntbobk)
    Awesome can I ask how you managed to get signed up for it? And how hard was it?

Didn't know you were planning on taking one, what are your plans so far?
    Read a lot of books lol! I've bought so many but I haven't had the chance to read most of them so I'll be doing that. Other things include getting an internship somewhere (preferably at a museum or national heritage site). If that doesn't happen then I'll have to work for about 4/5 months to earn money. After that I plan on travelling around Europe and the US.

ReputationRep:
    :lol: I'm guessing you also lost yours at that time :teehee:
    Mhmm
    I still have mine :lolwut:
    :rofl: seriously?! Aww I volunteer for them, its well fun :yep: It's where I did my Btec in first aid & peer teaching.
    Yep, I don't plan on doing anymore tbh, clearly they're not very organised :rolleyes: thought I did not know there was a btec in first aid
    (Original post by justanotherindigo)
    Read a lot of books lol! I've bought so many but I haven't had the chance to read most of them so I'll be doing that. Other things include getting an internship somewhere (preferably at a museum or national heritage site). If that doesn't happen then I'll have to work for about 4/5 months to earn money. After that I plan on travelling around Europe and the US.
    Fair enough never understand how people enjoy reading but each to their own :mmm:. Hopefully you do get the internship, it sounds pretty decent! Travelling is always a good idea though, especially when you go with others

ReputationRep:
    I have 4 resits and 9 exams,i've already about to finish 1 exam's worth of revision,which is my F322 resit and i'll be done by end of november for f212 resit but i think i'm doing something wrong :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy96)
    Awwwwww that's pretty small too!

Welcome yeah, literally anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I only have me and 5 others in my physics class

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone lend some product rule help? I understand how to use the rule itself fine, but I don't understand how to rearrange the equations I've got to the answers given.

E.g: I have got  36x^2(1+3x^2)^2 + 2(1+3x^2)^3

and the final answer is  2(1+3x^2)^2 (1+21x^2)

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    Could anyone lend some product rule help? I understand how to use the rule itself fine, but I don't understand how to rearrange the equations I've got to the answers given.

Could you take a pic of the question. This tex thing confuses me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

(Original post by Endless Blue)

Basically need to factorise...take out a factor of (1+3x^2)^2 and see if you can go on.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry TSR mobile app is ****. it just shows tec in brackets
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qari)
    Sorry TSR mobile app is ****. it just shows tec in brackets
    It normally shows up for me? Until I try to quote someone anyway, but I think it might not work then anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    music!! Thinking about applying for physics/music at a few places or taking a gap year and possibly applying for music after that, not doing A level though unfortunately so I'd have to do grade 8 theory or something. What do you play?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    MUSIC!
    some places will accept grade 8 theory but some won't, check I sing and play violin, clarinet, piano, flute, cello, guitar and ukulele (a lot of which are self taught ahah). How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prinz655)
    Oxford, Imperial, Warwick, Southampton and Bath
    Maths
    awesome which college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    :eek:

Spanish and French are amazing right? I love languages!
    they are so fab. I was debating doing a MFL degree but I just don't love them quite enough :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliebray)
    they are so fab. I was debating doing a MFL degree but I just don't love them quite enough :3
    :eek: how can you not love them? I'm trying to learn quite a few, German is so damn hard.

ReputationRep:
    Second Twitter account reached 10k :cool:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliebray)
    MUSIC!
    some places will accept grade 8 theory but some won't, check I sing and play violin, clarinet, piano, flute, cello, guitar and ukulele (a lot of which are self taught ahah). How about you?
    It's that or the A level in a year but I think the theory would be easier to do mostly on my own, and most places take it so... Wow that's a lot of instruments! I would love to learn more if I had them, unfortunately I just play flute and saxophone, and self teaching piano (well, keyboard) slowly! I love singing in choirs and things, no way would I do a solo though! Where are you/have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Second Twitter account reached 10k :cool:
    I haven't even reached 10K on my first and you already have two at 10k+

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=lucine.B;45039313]Heya, I'm Lucine. Erm...well i just talk about anything really. Conversation's tend to start of about education then we quickly digress :lol:
    How are ya???

Haha! yeah Im great thanks! Hows uni applications treating you?
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

:mad: Need to go into school tomorrow to hand in my EPQ...I wanted to stay home to get BMAT revision done. :sad: Ah well, at least I can say the EPQ's pretty much finished now...

EDIT: Just seen the total editing time in completing my dissertation was 2364 minutes...about 40 hours...and that's not even counting the research part! :eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.