Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    listenin to kendricks new single thinkin its outkast.
    First thing I thought. Does the outro to Kendricks song remind anyone else of GhettoMusick?

Solid track from Kendrick. Lets see how it fits into the album, wouldn't be surprised if it's the only song with a beat like that.

ReputationRep:
    wtf :rofl:

I was sitting on the couch trying to find something on tv. There was nothing on as usual. I decided I'd fap. I get tired of the same old routine. Get naked, lie on my back, and fap until I squirt all over. I walked into the kitchen and thought to myself, what can I do to change this up. I opened the freezer and grabbed some ice cubes. I then got naked in the middle of the living room and lied on my back. I held the ice cubes in one hand and pressed them up under my nut sack. It was very hard to get hard because they were so cold, so I grabbed some shampoo for lube. I covered my right hand in shampoo and started fapping. The ice cubes made my whole body tingle. I kept fapping and fapping. I started to get off and wow, as I squirted I could feel my anus like a pulse. It clenched and released every time I squirted. It felt epic. I highly suggest giving this a go. I finished up and left the ice cubes/shampoo bottle on the living room floor. My roommate walked in as I was in the wash room cleaning up. I walked out and he goes, "so why are there ice cubes on the living room floor along with the shampoo?" I just said, I don't know man I didn't see it.

#plsbetrue

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post50588945

Friendzoned anonymous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    wtf :rofl:

I was sitting on the couch trying to find something on tv. There was nothing on as usual. I decided I'd fap. I get tired of the same old routine. Get naked, lie on my back, and fap until I squirt all over. I walked into the kitchen and thought to myself, what can I do to change this up. I opened the freezer and grabbed some ice cubes. I then got naked in the middle of the living room and lied on my back. I held the ice cubes in one hand and pressed them up under my nut sack. It was very hard to get hard because they were so cold, so I grabbed some shampoo for lube. I covered my right hand in shampoo and started fapping. The ice cubes made my whole body tingle. I kept fapping and fapping. I started to get off and wow, as I squirted I could feel my anus like a pulse. It clenched and released every time I squirted. It felt epic. I highly suggest giving this a go. I finished up and left the ice cubes/shampoo bottle on the living room floor. My roommate walked in as I was in the wash room cleaning up. I walked out and he goes, "so why are there ice cubes on the living room floor along with the shampoo?" I just said, I don't know man I didn't see it.

#plsbetrue
    rofl where'd you find this from

ReputationRep:
    speaking of outkast where tf is Andre 3000 these days?!
    Get that MICK Outkast compilation album. That should keep you entertained for a while, hopefully until new Outkast music is released.

(Original post by Deshi)
    First thing I thought. Does the outro to Kendricks song remind anyone else of GhettoMusick?

Solid track from Kendrick. Lets see how it fits into the album, wouldn't be surprised if it's the only song with a beat like that.
    It sounds more like The Roots imo but I can see what you mean, there are definitely similarities.

Just shows how ahead of their time Outkast were and still are. They had this sound in the mid 90's.

ReputationRep:
    x
    **** me at that tinder girl paying for company, holy **** that got weird fast. cliffs on last page. would not do it either, dont feel like having my dink tortured.

ReputationRep:
    Bored as hell and there's no good football on today, need new new reading material. Anyone read any interesting articles lately? I think I've watched every half decent TV show there is.

Looks like Fincher nailed it again with Gone Girl, guys a genius. Finally have a reason to hit the cinema, haven't been since the new Planet of the Apes film, which was pretty awesome.

ReputationRep:
    wtfffffffff.

been checking in on this thread all day.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164234791

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dead.

check for cliffs at the end.
    :rofl:

Is Ya Boy, Ya Boy Dave on misc?
    Went back on that thread, saw some 9/10 chick who looks like she's 20 but is apparently 13.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Went back on that thread, saw some 9/10 chick who looks like she's 20 but is apparently 13.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha just read the thread

Lol at this gif

ReputationRep:
    Imagine not between from London, but still living in a 'city'

Do it proper or nah, either live in London or live in the Highlands.

What is the point of Sheffield? Worst of both worlds.

ReputationRep:
    if the is Q: Which part of London you from darling?

is the answer:

a)I dont even like London
    b)Yer, visiting some friends from West, love it
    c)Dance?
    d) From Birmingham/Leicester or somewhere that's not London and you couldnt care less about.

ReputationRep:
    ''Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner, that I think of her wherever I go...I get a funny feeling inside of me...That's why I love London town''

**** off New York, best city on Earth

ReputationRep:
    The Blizt?

Are you dumb blud, you seen these man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)

Spoiler:
    Show
    when you sit there for 10 minutes pondering if you would :moon:

ReputationRep:
    cannot think of one rapper who has ever rhymed the word nikka with Tommy Hilfiger. seems like quite a missed opportunity tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Not really into rap mate, but Pro Green has put Hackney on the map, and I know Hackney

Quite like Pro for putting Hackney on the map...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Imagine not between from London, but still living in a 'city'

Do it proper or nah, either live in London or live in the Highlands.

What is the point of Sheffield? Worst of both worlds.
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    x
    Tell him Wilf

ReputationRep:
    This is not a good thing, but London is the kind of city were pikeys are on call within about 30 minutes really....

You call Birmingham?

ReputationRep:
    Tennessee Williams once wrote, 'We all live in a house of fire. No fire department to call. No way out. Just the upstairs window to look out of while the fire burns the house down… with us trapped, locked in it.'

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember this song? Can't believe it came out 8 years ago, damn

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.