Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements

my post was made anon again! :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :hugs:

aww wow! thats really cool! how do you find it?

A2, Biology, History and Politics
    i love it how're you finding it so far?

(Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    i love it how're you finding it so far?

thats good to hear! what year are you in?

its ok, this year is better than last year, last year i felt like my head was empty most of the time and i was almost always ill because of that feeling and all that showed on results day but hopefully i can fix that this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cupcakes87)
    thats good to hear! what year are you in?

its ok, this year is better than last year, last year i felt like my head was empty most of the time and i was almost always ill because of that feeling and all that showed on results day but hopefully i can fix that this year
    third year

i get that, its awful but at least now you've identified it you can start making changes does your school know about it?

(Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    third year

i get that, its awful but at least now you've identified it you can start making changes does your school know about it?
    how many years is the medicine degree?

yeah, i guess i finally worked out what was wrong by exam time but by then i guess it was too late. my parents had meetings at school with my teachers to help me last year and i guess we were focused on the wrong thing. i went to the doctors loads and they all put it down to stress. and that made me really ill, lost loads of hair and everything this year my dad has already spoken to school. hes getting them to send him emails and have meetings with him regarding how im doing every so often so that nothing goes wrong this year.

ReputationRep:
    Needed to get out cause can't survive in room all day. Came to cafe and mentor was in there. She ignored me in the most spectacularly obvious fashion before literally running past me out of the door. How lovely.

ReputationRep:
    how many years is the medicine degree?

yeah, i guess i finally worked out what was wrong by exam time but by then i guess it was too late. my parents had meetings at school with my teachers to help me last year and i guess we were focused on the wrong thing. i went to the doctors loads and they all put it down to stress. and that made me really ill, lost loads of hair and everything this year my dad has already spoken to school. hes getting them to send him emails and have meetings with him regarding how im doing every so often so that nothing goes wrong this year.
    6 so I'm almost halfway there!

do you know what you wanna do after your a levels?

that sounds really really good that you had that all in place, being proactive and getting measures in place before things get really bad is always the best thing to do - i wish i had been as proactive as you, i'd been having issues for years and years before i decided to start doing something about it and it landed me in all sorts of tricky situations, like failing exams/panic attacks and whatnot.

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

There;'s too much I'm unsure about it today. I don't look like a man, at best I look like a 15 year old boy. I don't like male activities, not naturally. I think I'm straight but I may not be. I am attracted by strong muscular male bodies. I am also attracted to most female bodies. I don't like my current body, though. I can't talk to women. I can't relate to men. I already feel ****ty because of MH stigma. Am I gay? Am I bi? I don't know. She left me. Did she leave me because I wasn't man enough? My parents don't want me to have sex. But if my girlfriend finds out I'm impotent then she'll leave me. Or my boyfriend. I feel trapped.

ReputationRep:
    my post was made anon again! :sigh:
    its cos you have to remember to untick the box, I keep forgetting too
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Needed to get out cause can't survive in room all day. Came to cafe and mentor was in there. She ignored me in the most spectacularly obvious fashion before literally running past me out of the door. How lovely.
    :jumphug:

:ahee:

(Original post by Riku)
    Spoiler:
    Show

There;'s too much I'm unsure about it today. I don't look like a man, at best I look like a 15 year old boy. I don't like male activities, not naturally. I think I'm straight but I may not be. I am attracted by strong muscular male bodies. I am also attracted to most female bodies. I don't like my current body, though. I can't talk to women. I can't relate to men. I already feel ****ty because of MH stigma. Am I gay? Am I bi? I don't know. She left me. Did she leave me because I wasn't man enough? My parents don't want me to have sex. But if my girlfriend finds out I'm impotent then she'll leave me. Or my boyfriend. I feel trapped.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe you're just attracted by strong muscular male bodies because it's what you (seem to?) want for your own body? :dontknow: I wouldn't worry too much about whether you're gay or you're bi. Essentially it boils down to do you wanna 'do things' to/with the same sex? If not, I really wouldn't worry your head about it. Or even if you DO wanna 'do things' to/with the same sex, it's nothing to worry about. Sexuality is fluid and I live in hope that there really is someone out there for everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe you're just attracted by strong muscular male bodies because it's what you (seem to?) want for your own body? :dontknow: I wouldn't worry too much about whether you're gay or you're bi. Essentially it boils down to do you wanna 'do things' to/with the same sex? If not, I really wouldn't worry your head about it. Or even if you DO wanna 'do things' to/with the same sex, it's nothing to worry about. Sexuality is fluid and I live in hope that there really is someone out there for everyone
    might take some time for this one to calm dow inside me but :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Riku)
    might take some time for this one to calm dow inside me but :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    How're you?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    How're you?
    Not too bad, thanks. Handed over my complaint letter. Have lots of work to do (including prep for volunteering on Sat, which I had kinda forgotten about :erm: ) but just wanna sleep. Might have to have a nap. Unless you wanna chat on Fbk?

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad, thanks. Handed over my complaint letter. Have lots of work to do (including prep for volunteering on Sat, which I had kinda forgotten about :erm: ) but just wanna sleep. Might have to have a nap. Unless you wanna chat on Fbk?
    It's ok, go have a sleep :hugs: Internet is crap right now anyway, be good to catch up soon though. Sorry you've been bombarded with work already, have every faith you'll do amazingly as ever, though.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It's ok, go have a sleep :hugs: Internet is crap right now anyway, be good to catch up soon though. Sorry you've been bombarded with work already, have every faith you'll do amazingly as ever, though.
    Thanks lovely. Let's try and talk soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Falling apart so bad. Just had to email the 2 guide leaders and basically say i can no longer go :sad:
    Getting so ill.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.