Dalimyr
Den, meet stomach. Stomach, meet food.

:ninja:

ooeer you eating me? :hubba:
Reply 6504
No food in the house, I've got to eat something :frown:
Come eat brains.

Gunther Von Hagens :love:
Alreet me lovelies. I'm back home from Uni now and typically after there have been days of sunshine here it's not pissing it down a good'un.
Reply 6507
Lucy :)
Come eat brains.

I don't want to eat him ;no;
Dalimyr

I don't want to eat him ;no;

Have you seen the water advert on tv that uses him? It's a shame you can tell its been animated in places because it's a pretty good ad.
Reply 6509
To be honest I'm surprised Specsavers didn't use him :p: Those glasses are ****ing hideous :biggrin:
Hehe awww but they make him more loveable, in a geeky kinda way :p:
Reply 6511

:ninja:
I've always wondered, where did 'Dalimyr' come from? It's always intrigued me :smile:
Reply 6513
Stray_talk
I've always wondered, where did 'Dalimyr' come from? It's always intrigued me :smile:

I was born, and here I am... :ninja:

Oh, you mean the name? :p: I've explained a few times in the past, like here :smile: It's not really all that interesting :biggrin:
Is it said Dal - E - Mar
Reply 6515
Pronunciation's something I've never bothered arguing about, to be honest :p: I personally go with "dally-meer", but that's just my own personal preference. It's a made-up word, so say it however you want to :biggrin:
Dalimyr
Pronunciation's something I've never bothered arguing about, to be honest :p: I personally go with "dally-meer", but that's just my own personal preference. It's a made-up word, so say it however you want to :biggrin:

ahhh, but you did have a brief spell, not as dalimyr but another name. just before you were modded :smile:
Bloody OAPs :p:
shut your facehole, i'm not old :hmmm:

:p:
:zomg:

Quick Reply

Latest