Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    what do you guys think should be in the content?
    luton and i already discussed

Intro, How it all began, Members *with rank and who owns who, lol*, umm...what else, some of our rules *like voting if someone can get in, owning the newbies*, infos on all the wars, flings *?* (glances at JR and groovyP), all those missions where we saved members from the sheep and...*forgets something*
    There should be a little info on each member, for example I used to kill threads (and still do, but not so often). That's an important part of the history!

ReputationRep:
    I definitely shouldn't, I'd like to think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho Gerbil)
    There was only ever one, and it was hardly a great success.:rolleyes:
    JR and I won that Pokebattle. Piney, could you please say that I captured Mew and Mewtwo too with ease. Oh and that I have 2 owners (JR and you)Thankies ^.^

ReputationRep:
    And Piney, you've got to list our allies. Bu I can only think of one, and I can't memba his name. Was it Magic Al, AJ??
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I used the Missigno cheat and got unlimited rare candies and won in the pokemon league with a Lv 100 Clefairy, Ratticate, Articuno, Magicarp, Dragonite and Electrode ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    There should be a little info on each member, for example I used to kill threads (and still do, but not so often). That's an important part of the history!
    I agree! Piney, Make my page as groovy as poss. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I used the Missigno cheat and got unlimited rare candies and won in the pokemon league with a Lv 100 Clefairy, Ratticate, Articuno, Magicarp, Dragonite and Electrode ;yes;
    *Zones out*

ReputationRep:
    And Piney could also mention our decoys and fake hideouts:p:.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    And Piney, you've got to list our allies. Bu I can only think of one, and I can't memba his name. Was it Magic Al, AJ??
    No idea, though I think we were allied to the Board of Directions for a little while, or was that my imagination?

All I know is, yo-less, ~mOI~ and I posted there, and we posted here too :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    And me Where did that thread go??? It was good and friendly and fun and nice etc.

ReputationRep:
    what allies? *doesn't know*

good idea on the enemies psycho

don't worry JR, the poke battles will be included there. i think there were two.

and yes info on the members will be included. here's what we do. we choose someone and everyone will say what they think about that person, i'll copy the comments, edit them, add a few things *like about GroovyP catching mew and mewtwo* and post it there. so who goes first? yo-less?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    And me Where did that thread go??? It was good and friendly and fun and nice etc.
    It went here

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=95031

Shall we revive it?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by pineappleipod)
    what allies? *doesn't know*
    We're not alone in the war against sheep. There are those who would help us.

Shame we forgot who they are

My page: Likes pink. Co-owns groovyPARTYcle!. Is indebted to AJ. Singlehandedly took control: then left. Won the only major Pokebattle. Has a vastly superior intellect. Is closely (possibly closest) ally to yo-less and therefore almost as important to the thread as Piney.

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    AJ: Infamous thread killer, possibly a worse threat to the society than the sheep. Inherited power after yo-less left, but lost it in a matter of weeks. Is owned by no one and owns no one. Is closely allied to whoever offers the most impressive bribes.

ReputationRep:
    Alright, yo-less it is then.

I'll give it a go.

Yo-less is the most loved and important member of the society even though she already left. She is someone whom everyone will obey and worship no matter who the leader is. Even the leader will give his or her throne to her if she asks for it.

is that accurate? ^o)

edit: i also would just like to add how an incredibly awesome friend keren is :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Staylor, Ignotius-Veritas and FOALY need a mention! As does Arty Fan!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Credit to Wottabout for first recognising sheep as enemies (note yo-less' comical first response).

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...t=7778&page=54

ReputationRep:
    i know Ignotius-Veritas and Foaly are co-founders of the society...but i really don't have anything else to say about them...cuz i've never met them

ReputationRep:
    right, so wottabout pointed the enemy out. i should probably also mention this society first hated 'sequins' right?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.