Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So Ox had an injury scare today, if it ends up being a serious one, at least Uolkott will be back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pique_LOL)
    Mate who even are you? Keep your opinions to yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah moite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You spelt mate wrong. I assume you are an immigrant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pique_LOL)
    You spelt mate wrong. I assume you are an immigrant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah. Born and bred in hm peninsula.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Some very intesting tweet from this account from a AST meeting regrading Arsenal future.

https://twitter.com/PR_WhoRu

tbh I really like he idea of the major redevelopment to Arsenal's youth.
    Fair play to gazidis for carrying on with this. After AST's reaction post villa game, he was well within his right to put an end to this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Fair play to gazidis for carrying on with this. After AST's reaction post villa game, he was well within his right to put an end to this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There reaction was completely justified though, we had done absolutely nothing up until then and made a fool of ourselves in the market.

In other news, the mics in Spain's press conference picked up Pique telling Del Bosque that Cesc said a deal has been done and it's for 33 million euros. That is our buy back clause!! Of course this could be complete bull**** but you never know! One can only hope, because if he ends up at the Bridge, I will have no choice but to burn it down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    In other news, the mics in Spain's press conference picked up Pique telling Del Bosque that Cesc said a deal has been done and it's for 33 million euros. That is our buy back clause!! Of course this could be complete bull**** but you never know! One can only hope, because if he ends up at the Bridge, I will have no choice but to burn it down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cesc wouldn't go anywhere besides Arsenal for that price. The Barca fans would be in uproar.

I honestly think they're both trolling

ReputationRep:
    There reaction was completely justified though, we had done absolutely nothing up until then and made a fool of ourselves in the market.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The video is here: http://www.rtve.es/deportes/20140604...s/948450.shtml It's in Spanish though

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But their response was just reactionary on the back of the villa result. That result shouldn't have had any bearing on judging that arsene flopped last summer.

Basically, they jumped on the bandwagon when all **** was going down. Not really how the supposedly 'wise head' of the supporting cohort should be reacting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Nah. Born and bred in hm peninsula.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's fair enough then. I was born in Huddersfield.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wish cesc all the best at our neighbours chelsea. I think he'll be a real hit there and look forward to him dominating our midfield.

ReputationRep:
    If Cesc returns to England and isn't in an Arsenal shirt, I'm going to need to book time off work to cope with my rage.

ReputationRep:
    If Cesc returns I'll cut my **** off and feed it to my dog. Quote me pls
    (Original post by zxh800)
    The video is here: http://www.rtve.es/deportes/20140604...s/948450.shtml It's in Spanish though
    Translation apparently from some comment on reddit

Pique: Defend Cesc a bit.
    [Camera Cuts and returns to Pique and Del Bosque]
    Pique: He has told me it is done , He has told me it is done.
    Bosque: Him?
    Pique: He is going, 33 Million, he told me.
    Pique: He is not gonna win , for the disgust of the president , "Me cago en la leche" (Best Translation I can think is: **** my life)

"Now the camera cut can be a bit tricky, but it would seem Cesc is gonna go for 33 mil and it is a done deal by now."

ReputationRep:
    if chelsea just got him for 33mil euros life is over...

ReputationRep:
    Hope whatever happens is announced in the next week so I can start on the prozacs if necessary.

ReputationRep:
    Is Zurich preparing the noose yet?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    if chelsea just got him for 33mil euros life is over...
    €33M = £25M (or thereabouts) = our rumored buyback clause :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Jack was absolutely terrible tonight, the only decent thing he did was back the beef between Sterling and Valencia ASAP!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not gonna ****ing believe it until it happens.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.