Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I think I've watched every half decent TV show there is.
    Give Gotham a try if you're into those shows. First episode I thought was really well done, pretty good acting all round. The show's only just started though; new ep every monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Give Gotham a try if you're into those shows. First episode I thought was really well done, pretty good acting all round. The show's only just started though; new ep every monday.
    how does it compare to Arrow?

thinking of watching, but it seems to similar to arrow.

ReputationRep:
    When do they show gotham and what channel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    This is not a good thing, but London is the kind of city were pikeys are on call within about 30 minutes really....

You call Birmingham?
    http://www.itv.com/news/central/upda...it-in-england/

Best UK city to visit for two years running.

Don't know much about Sheffield tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)

Sure it's lovely, but I genuinely will be fit an North and even then will be working out how to **** without speaking.

I'm speaking as a 6'3 blonde Tory, I hate CHELSEA.

Rather than you than Chelsea, we have enough combat 18 down here mate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    x
    watch this.

related to the whole 7 black billionaires out 1600; jews discussion from a few pages ago.

god sundays are boring without football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    x
    This heat impression was spot on :rofl:

also this :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Gotham is a sick tv series, really loved the first episode. Arrow is kinda similiar and another to follow the trend is the new Flash tv series. Again, the first episode of that was really good.

Im patiently waiting for TWD, Suits and Hannibal to return again.

ReputationRep:
    7.5/10 pilot. Nothing amazing but it has promise imo, much better then the Agents of Shield pilot last year. I like Ben McKenzie but he was trying way too hard, needs to relax, Donal Logue was great, been a fan since I saw him on Life.

I thought they introduced way too many villains and characters as well. It's always better when characters slowly get revealed.

What is up with Gordon's gf, she's hot but there's something off about her face?

Anyway look forward to next week, shows have a habit of trying to do too much in their pilots with introducing characters/story arcs etc, expect it to be better next week.

(Original post by jam278)
    When do they show gotham and what channel?
    iirc it's going to be on Channel 5 in the UK, just stream it, glowgaze.

(Original post by swarly)
    This heat impression was spot on :rofl:

x
    Huge Denzel fan, especially Training Day, his impression of him is great

(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Gotham is a sick tv series, really loved the first episode. Arrow is kinda similiar and another to follow the trend is the new Flash tv series. Again, the first episode of that was really good.

Im patiently waiting for TWD, Suits and Hannibal to return again.
    Flash pilot was bad, wasn't feeling it. Hannibal is easily in the top three in terms of shows airing, so amazing. TWD sucks and then some.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    7.5/10 pilot. Nothing amazing but it has promise imo, much better then the Agents of Shield pilot last year. I like Ben McKenzie but he was trying way too hard, needs to relax, Donal Logue was great, been a fan since I saw him on Life.

I thought they introduced way too many villains and characters as well. It's always better when characters slowly get revealed.

What is up with Gordon's gf, she's hot but there's something off about her face?

Anyway look forward to next week, shows have a habit of trying to do too much in their pilots with introducing characters/story arcs etc, expect it to be better next week.
    Totally agree on McKenzie. Parts I felt he wasn't really selling the role well, especially in the beginning. He definitely has a good look for the role though

Felt the same with her, I couldn't tell whether I found her that attractive or not. Face looks kinda weird.

Was unsure on Alfred Pennyworth's actor (Sean Pertwee). He didn't have much to do but felt too forced tbh. Funny though.

Thought the ep provided a good setting. Very interested in what happens on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Totally agree on McKenzie. Parts I felt he wasn't really selling the role well, especially in the beginning. He definitely has a good look for the role though

Felt the same with her, I couldn't tell whether I found her that attractive or not. Face looks kinda weird.

Was unsure on Alfred Pennyworth's actor (Sean Pertwee). He didn't have much to do but felt too forced tbh. Funny though.

Thought the ep provided a good setting. Very interested in what happens on Monday.
    Alfred just seems really rough so far, unsure what direction they plan to take that character.

Thought the show (city mainly) looked amazing though, it was like watching a short film in that regard.

ReputationRep:
    Has Gotham started in the UK, planning on watching it?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

That article looks like it was written by a six year old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    That article looks like it was written by a six year old.
    http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...nation-7829800

Another one. Best development last year? Library of Birmingham. Best for 2014? New Street/Grand Central. Best for next year can take your pick from the NIA redevelopment, Resorts World at the NEC or Beorma Quarter if it's finished. Midland Metro extension is finished next year too.

Point is Zurich is talking rubbish.

ReputationRep:

Another one. Best development last year? Library of Birmingham. Best for 2014? New Street/Grand Central. Best for next year can take your pick from the NIA redevelopment, Resorts World at the NEC or Beorma Quarter if it's finished. Midland Metro extension is finished next year too.

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:

That wasn't an opinion on its content, just its presentation.

I prefer it to London though. You couldn't pay me to live there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    That wasn't an opinion on its content, just its presentation.

I prefer it to London though. You couldn't pay me to live there.
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I think I've watched every half decent TV show there is.

Finally have a reason to hit the cinema.
    What do you think about Gomorrah? I like the film, so I was curious.

Also went to see A Most Wanted Man, pretty impressed. Not a thrill ride but more a cagey and tense film. Not sure a good film is worth a cinema visit, more to do with visuals for me, but worthy of a watch for Seymour Hoffman alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :cool:
    Was in Bham last week, went to a Korean place called Toppoki, dunno if you know it. Service was bizarre but the food was good best I've had, 3 people and the bill was just over £25, and we didn't even take the discount for paying cash. Will visit again/10.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Was in Bham last week, went to a Korean place called Toppoki, dunno if you know it. Service was bizarre but the food was good best I've had, 3 people and the bill was just over £25, and we didn't even take the discount for paying cash. Will visit again/10.
    Fair play man, I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed it. Though I've never heard of it, where was it? If it was the city centre then maybe around Arcadian/Digbeth? I don't eat East Asian food anyway bro.

How can you come to Brum and not get a curry though? If you visit again go to a proper Balti house.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.