Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Arsenal Thread XX Watch

Announcements
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I saw this on the BBC feed and my heart literally stopped as I misread it and thought it said 'Wenger resigns'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    I saw this on the BBC feed and my heart literally stopped as I misread it and thought it said 'Wenger resigns'

Looked at the picture before your comment and thought exactly the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have minded Ba tbh :beard:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    How do you guys actually feel about Alexis being a striker for us, and why?
    Very happy. We have enough midfielders all vying for positions, and we saw last game that all he needs is a little bit of confidence to become a massive threat for us. In my opinion he could become like Aguero to us, as long as he gets a run of games in the same position, and as long as he scores/assists to build up his confidence.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    Looked at the picture before your comment and thought exactly the same thing.
    For a second it was bloody terrifying, wasn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I think Rabiot is most likely as far as DMF goes. Ornstein reported it would be a squad player and Wenger had his usual cheeky smile when asked about him during the press conference
    No confirmation as of yet, and obviously most 'in the know' people don't know half the stuff they pretend to, but Roma are said to be very close to a deal for Rabiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    4th place trophy it is.
    What if you don't even get that?

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion he could become like Aguero to us, as long as he gets a run of games in the same position, and as long as he scores/assists to build up his confidence.
    lol
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Strange Fruit)
    lol
    10/10 strong response, would read again.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilz300)
    No confirmation as of yet, and obviously most 'in the know' people don't know half the stuff they pretend to, but Roma are said to be very close to a deal for Rabiot.
    Does anyone know how good Ornstein actually is? I don't think he mentioned Chambers or Ozil signing in the last year or so, there will always be transfer deals going on that he doesn't know about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    What if you don't even get that?
    Would be pretty stupid to bet against us

UTD aren't even in question as of yet and I don't recall Everton ever being bigger flat track bullies than us. Only side to question is Tottenham but don't see where all these conclusions are coming from that they're having a better season when they've hardly played anyone big yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilz300)

I was basing that between Khedira Carvalho and him tbf.
    It's not the links towards him that I was interested about but more so his age, nationality and how he's thought to become a very good player in a few years. Wenger's body language was just funny though

ReputationRep:
    10/10 strong response, would read again.
    das it ben. you show him who's boss
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    das it ben. you show him who's boss
    Not sure who you are siding with here :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:

you ofcourse

ReputationRep:
    There is no taking sides, only laughter

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how good Ornstein actually is? I don't think he mentioned Chambers or Ozil signing in the last year or so, there will always be transfer deals going on that he doesn't know about?
    I'm pretty sure he broke the Ozil signing on the bbc. Not sure if it had been reported elsewhere first though. He never gets it wrong tbh there's a reason we call him the oracle.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    you ofcourse
    Fair enough.

(Original post by Strange Fruit)
    There is no taking sides, only laughter
    Only laughter? Silly me, I thought we were on a public forum that promoted discussion and debating! My mistake.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    I'm pretty sure he broke the Ozil signing on the bbc. Not sure if it had been reported elsewhere first though. He never gets it wrong tbh there's a reason we call him the oracle.
    Did he report all of this summer's signings? Fair enough on Ozil, pretty sure only a handful of people would have expected it, and those were the ones involved in the deal. Shame about Falcao though. Perhaps Ornstein said we weren't interested in Falcao as a double bluff ? (I am just clutching at straws now)

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough.

Only laughter? Silly me, I thought we were on a public forum that promoted discussion and debating! My mistake.

This guy is a closet rapist and although TSR try to ban him and keep the forums safe, he will find you, and he will get you.

I suggest you start to prepare

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.