Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    Attachment 523381

The same as the profile picture
    You beaut. I think you're a secret model

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    You beaut. I think you're a secret model
    AWWW, thank you so much :') you're beautiful yourself!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    AWWW, thank you so much :' you're beautiful yourself!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should consider it! You have an amazing camera, I'm guessing your into photography? And aww thank you

ReputationRep:
    You should consider it! You have an amazing camera, I'm guessing your into photography? And aww thank you
    Actually,that's just the front camera of my iPhone 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    Actually,that's just the front camera of my iPhone 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No way! What iPhone?! I had an iPhone and it was awful so I switched to a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

ReputationRep:
    No way! What iPhone?! I had an iPhone and it was awful so I switched to a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    Haha trust me! It's iPhone 5s
    I like Samsung too but I prefer iPhone over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    Haha trust me! It's iPhone 5s
    I like Samsung too but I prefer iPhone over it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You are really photogenic, I'm jealous. I had a 5c lol, the worst of it's kind

ReputationRep:
    You are really photogenic, I'm jealous. I had a 5c lol, the worst of it's kind
    Aww thank you!! A few people have told me that in the past. I'm honestly flattered :')

And really? Was it? I've never owned that so that's new 😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    Aww thank you!! A few people have told me that in the past. I'm honestly flattered :'

And really? Was it? I've never owned that so that's new 😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't look Pakistani at all, it's so interesting! And it was released alongside the 5s haha.

ReputationRep:
    You don't look Pakistani at all, it's so interesting! And it was released alongside the 5s haha.
    Haha I figured that out as well! Everytime I ask someone where I look like from, I get the most different places. Apparently, I'm from Turkey, Nigeria, Saudi, Spain,Russia and probably a lot more places 😂

Where do I look like from to you?
    And where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    Haha I figured that out as well! Everytime I ask someone where I look like from, I get the most different places. Apparently, I'm from Turkey, Nigeria, Saudi, Spain,Russia and probably a lot more places 😂

Where do I look like from to you?
    And where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You look like a mixture of African/Arabic ethnicity and it is so cool, I just look Pakistani or Indian apparently. I'm pale so people say I'm so lucky but every skin colour is beautiful, I'm pale because I'm anaemic lol

ReputationRep:
    You look like a mixture of African/Arabic ethnicity and it is so cool, I just look Pakistani or Indian apparently. I'm pale so people say I'm so lucky but every skin colour is beautiful, I'm pale because I'm anaemic lol
    Haha I'll take that as a compliment

And true, every skin color is beautiful in its own way. I would never prefer one skin tone over other. I'm tanned and I would never want to change it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    iii
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    Haha I'll take that as a compliment

And true, every skin color is beautiful in its own way. I would never prefer one skin tone over other. I'm tanned and I would never want to change it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So true! My relatives in Pakistan are obsessed over being white and pale, every girl that gets married there is covered in foundation so many shades lighter than her but it's just horrible, I mean why should they be judged for being a darker colour? We're all human at the end of the day, makes me glad I don't live there.

ReputationRep:
    So true! My relatives in Pakistan are obsessed over being white and pale, every girl that gets married there is covered in foundation so many shades lighter than her but it's just horrible, I mean why should they be judged for being a darker colour? We're all human at the end of the day, makes me glad I don't live there.
    Omg don't even talk about Pakistan. A lot of people over there are quite judgmental when it comes to skin tone and its a shame because that's the last thing anyone should ever be bothered by.
    I have had a few interesting encounters with the skin-tone obsessed loudmouth bigots back in Pakistan and.....yea, we didn't quite get along.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Noara)
    Omg don't even talk about Pakistan. A lot of people over there are quite judgmental when it comes to skin tone and its a shame because that's the last thing anyone should ever be bothered by.
    I have had a few interesting encounters with the skin-tone obsessed loudmouth bigots back in Pakistan and.....yea, we didn't quite get along.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's disgusting. All they want is a visa and a marriage proposal to become to England, I am not marrying any of my cousins, they can forget that. And they assume our lives are so amazing here but we've had to work hard, half of them don't even do anything!

ReputationRep:
    It's disgusting. All they want is a visa and a marriage proposal to become to England, I am not marrying any of my cousins, they can forget that. And they assume our lives are so amazing here but we've had to work hard, half of them don't even do anything!
    Hahaha that "cousin" part made me laugh so hard! I've actually talked to my parents about it. My parents are very liberal and they are totally fine with me dating/marrying whoever I want as long as he is not a serial killer.. Obv
    The thing is that there are a lot of sensible people there are well who don't run after money and nationality. It's just that they're hard to find.
    And I know all about the "omg they live outside Pakistan, their lives are amazing. Let's all poop on them" part. I guess we've got a few common experiences here, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.