Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Percy Harvin on PUP list with suspected torn labrum tear in his hip. If its the same injury as Alex Rodriguez he's done for the season. Vikings must be smiling.

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy Maclin suspected torn ACL and Dennis Pitta carted off as well injury unclear. Lots of training camp casualties.

ReputationRep:
    A Cleveland Browns player has been carted off. Immobilized for 5 mins. Team have asked for player not to be identified till family have been notified. Scary news hope he is okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Percy Harvin on PUP list with suspected torn labrum tear in his hip. If its the same injury as Alex Rodriguez he's done for the season. Vikings must be smiling.
    :rolleyes: This is our current PUP list:
    Chris Clemons (ACL), Percy Harvin (hip), Zach Miller (foot), Greg Scruggs (knee), Tharold Simon (foot), and Robert Turbin (foot).

Wonder if our field is built on an ancient Indian burial ground or something...

He's getting a second opinion though and apparently the team doc said surgery wasn't required so hopefully it's nothing too serious, we're still good without him but we may or may not have to put a gypsy curse on the Vikings to get even. If we do loose him though that's scary for our special team as we're down one Harvin and one Leon Washington.

ReputationRep:
    Dan Koppen ACL tear big loss for Broncos.

Also Dennis Pitta fractured hip Flacco is screwed haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Ahahaha damn I thought that was for real :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Ahahaha damn I thought that was for real :laugh:
    Hook, line and sinker :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R-KAM)
    Hook, line and sinker :laugh:

Leach resigns with the ravens knew he would. Ravens receiving core looks really weak, even weaker then ours haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jesus christ look how Eddie Lacy has come into training camp...

Name:  Eddie-Lacy-to-fat-or-not-to-fat.png
Views: 51
Size:  371.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    There's a new pro bowl format if anyone is interested.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh **** it who am I kidding, no one gives a ****

ReputationRep:
    My lord Riley Cooper... :facepalm:

http://deadspin.com/eagles-wr-riley-...ium=socialflow

Hes gonna be targeted pretty hard.

ReputationRep:
    8th Rutgers player for the Patriots now...

Must be easy the recruiting for them. Come play with us and after 4 years you can play for the Patriots :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    8th Rutgers player for the Patriots now...

Must be easy the recruiting for them. Come play with us and after 4 years you can play for the Patriots :rofl:
    Shame you don't have the only one worth having, Ray Rice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgeman49)
    Shame you don't have the only one worth having, Ray Rice!
    Screw Ray Rice. We got Devin McCourty :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    This is a terrible idea signing Collie for the 49ers. One more concussion and big hit and this guy ends up in a wheel chair as a vegetable. Teams should have stayed as far away from him as possible...

ReputationRep:
    Just did a mock fantasy draft, ended up with Arian Foster, C Johnson, A Rodge in the first three rounds, probably won't have that much luck when it comes to the actual TSR draft though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bornab3)
    Just did a mock fantasy draft, ended up with Arian Foster, C Johnson, A Rodge in the first three rounds, probably won't have that much luck when it comes to the actual TSR draft though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha damn!

ReputationRep:
    Pro Football Mock has a new QBs on Facebook. Joe Namath needs to be a regular. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    Is GamePass down for anyone else? I can get it to open but none of the games turn up on the right side so I can't click to watch anything. I thought I'd watch a bit of the Hall of Fame game but for some reason I can't, is this just me?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.