Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiduciam)
    Repeat it, come on lad! You know you want to.

Okay, I will join the party tonight! Nothing can stop me when I'm on the party train!
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/pro...editusergroups - select TSR Labour.

I look forward to seeing you around.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Whiggy)
    I sure hope you're joking.
    We all hoped aspie was too

ReputationRep:
    I admire your confidence, but Quamquam was elected just today. I don't see you taking the reigns just yet. Show your potential, and then maybe people will want to vote for you.

Have you joined TSR Labour?
    Yes, but it does not matter if quammy was elected today because I am not quammy. I am FIDUCIAM.

No, I have not joined the TSR labour party yet but I have so many cooooooooooooooooooooool ideas on how we can improve the system haha! It will be great. PLEASE just trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    We all hoped aspie was too
    That's not fair! Quamquam is very popular within the party, and most of us like what he has to offer. We hope that you will too...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but it does not matter if quammy was elected today because I am not quammy. I am FIDUCIAM.

No, I have not joined the TSR labour party yet but I have so many cooooooooooooooooooooool ideas on how we can improve the system haha! It will be great. PLEASE just trust me.
    I don't even know your policies. Even so, my loyalty is with Quamquam at the moment. We'd love you to join and propose policies and ideas, though!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Repeat it, come on lad! You know you want to.

Okay, I will join the party tonight! Nothing can stop me when I'm on the party train!
    Please can you post in the 'Join a Party' thread?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That's not fair! Quamquam is very popular within the party, and most of us like what he has to offer. We hope that you will too...
    There is more to the role than popularity within the party

ReputationRep:
    There is more to the role than popularity within the party
    I agree with you on that one! But I also stated that most of us like what he has to offer.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    Please can you post in the 'Join a Party' thread?
    ???
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Thank you for the suupport. I don't feel I've been given a chance at all - I've only been Leader for less than a day.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I agree with you on that one! But I also stated that most of us like what he has to offer.
    Bit half a dozen of you is not who needs convincing

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the suupport. I don't feel I've been given a chance at all - I've only been Leader for less than a day.
    I agree with you. It's frustrating, because we can see that you have the potential to be an amazing Leader, but some people just won't give you a chance. You'll just have to prove them wrong, and we'll back you all the way!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Saracen's Fez)
    ???
    What?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm aware of that... we're pretty sure that Quamquam will appeal to most of our current voter base, with the ability to convince voters from other parties also.

ReputationRep:
    Plus, just for the record, it was more than half a dozen of us.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I agree with you. It's frustrating, because we can see that you have the potential to be an amazing Leader, but some people just won't give you a chance. You'll just have to prove them wrong, and we'll back you all the way!
    Thank you!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    It doesn't matter what you think of my leadership.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    You're more than welcome!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    What?
    There's no need to force anyone who wants to apply to post in Join a Party. It's a gateway to get people involved, but they don't have to post there if they find us some other way.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Plus, just for the record, it was more than half a dozen of us.
    By the power of leaks I know the numbers, and the extra half a dozen that are irrelevant because they sit around doing nothing or were shipped in specifically to vote?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2018
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.