Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Evening all haven't been on this thread for while.

(Original post by lauraaaaa)
    Oh man
    What's the matter? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Evening all haven't been on this thread for while.

What's the matter? :console:
    I don't think we've spoken before....I don't recognise anyone anymore :l

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we've spoken before....I don't recognise anyone anymore :l
    Nah I don't think we have, I think I spoke to like Spiral, Holby & Spontogical when I was on here last but it was like months ago. I like acquainting myself with new people anyway Anyway what's gone wrong? Don't need to say if it's a bit personal

ReputationRep:
    Nah I don't think we have, I think I spoke to like Spiral, Holby & Spontogical when I was on here last but it was like months ago. I like acquainting myself with new people anyway Anyway what's gone wrong? Don't need to say if it's a bit personal
    Barely anyone I used to talk too comes here anymore :/ haven't been here long but thinking about leaving! I'm just moaning (as per) I'm fine, just tired, cold and confused!

ReputationRep:
    Barely anyone I used to talk too comes here anymore :/ haven't been here long but thinking about leaving! I'm just moaning (as per) I'm fine, just tired, cold and confused!
    Fair enough, I initially left here as I got a bit bored but decided to come back just to see how things were going

ReputationRep:
    ****ing bus gunna take 5 mins, wot the ****, I bet they've planned it again. Sneeky rabbits!

ReputationRep:
    Literally everyone has stopped posting in here :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe how mad this thread was like 4/5 months ago, like holby and Tilly and shaikhcakes and violin girl where all on here, now its like everyone's disappeared and it ****ing bare.

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooo !!!!! How are you??? Im very tired, now i m back to home i was to university all day -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    Can't believe how mad this thread was like 4/5 months ago, like holby and Tilly and shaikhcakes and violin girl where all on here, now its like everyone's disappeared and it ****ing bare.
    (Original post by james1211)
    Literally everyone has stopped posting in here :|
    Exactly why I think I'm gonna leave soon. Barely anyone knows me so I'm sure they won't notice haha
    Fair enough, I initially left here as I got a bit bored but decided to come back just to see how things were going
    Yeah I'm thinking about leaving

ReputationRep:
    tbh i've kinda unoffically left anyway, i hardly post anymore

ReputationRep:
    Pit stop.

Yo! :rock:

ReputationRep:
    So the oldest member graduates and nobody gives a fark. What the?

ReputationRep:
    This thread is quiet as hell. Maaaaaaaate, when me, Spontogical and Holbster ran this joint, it was a buzzing bee haven or something. C'mon newcomers, it's your time to shine!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    I only just saw your post right after I posted my last one!! Nice one bud Real happy for you!!

Then again, the whole thread has changed and it's hard to recognise posters now (not a bad thing at all).

ReputationRep:
    Evening everyone. What is everyone up to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    Sorry I didn't see it!
    That's great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    tbh i've kinda unoffically left anyway, i hardly post anymore
    Yeah, I try but I don't really have anything to say that anyone cares about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucine.B)
    Haha you can't notice them?! My attention is instantly drawn to them! :lol:
    I see, lolz what are you willing to offer???

IKR!!! :ahee: LMFAO! So was I... I was all 'MuddaFuuuuuuuuuuuuu...this cannot be' He's just so good looking lolz.
    Haha what you said reminds me of this!
    Listen to the hook just before the chorus!!!

Cool! Yes you must get up to speed gyal!!! Its too amazing to miss out on hehe.
    Mmmm same, work is literally drowning me! Thats great Mine are fab too but that doesn't really matter since I don't need my predicted grades to apply

Yes oh and I can do what she does :smug: guns and everything
    Yes exactly that! Of course, she has that stance, a great face and fab lines as well as so much enegry! :mmm: Definitely her!

Oh yes hunnnnnnnnnny!!! I'm rich... in friendship woop woop! :woo: :yay:
    Hehehe IKR :awesome: Waaaaaaaaay too much, I know we'll be talking until the day we die
    Dayummmm ikr?! hahaha iwas like, ure getting added to my collection;P
    Hahahaha omggg Thats just Catchy!!!! Ive defos been waitin on him

Damn i know i do big time;o Whoaaa!!!! Get in their girl:P u'll be our next super spy!! Then i can say, Yep i totally know her! Her name's Lulu.

Lol same:/ lol i have my grades pretty much but just in case... am just like better work my a** off

Share ur richness mrs
    Spoiler:
    Show
    luckyyyyy!!!!!

AND EVERYONE SHALL BE WELL WELL JEL BELL!!!!!!:banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I only just saw your post right after I posted my last one!! Nice one bud Real happy for you!!

Then again, the whole thread has changed and it's hard to recognise posters now (not a bad thing at all).
    Tbf, once a member, always a member Cheers sir!

No it's not. If it's not 1000 posts a minute of inane chatter, I might visit more often!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.