Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I got an A* overall gah!! Re-sat the unit 1 paper and got a firm A on that this year, and I got an A* in unit 4 and a high A in unit 3 i believe. Hope everyone is happy with their results <3

ReputationRep:
    I got a B for psychology, total 301 UMS so not too bad!

ReputationRep:
    Can anybody tell me whether the AQA marks on its grade boundaries are UMS or raw marks. I have UMS marks on my results sheet and they don't add up? :confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    Missed my offer - got a C in Psychology but still got into the University of Warwick! I'm a bit shocked

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone! You guys did amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hill)
    I got an A* overall gah!! Re-sat the unit 1 paper and got a firm A on that this year, and I got an A* in unit 4 and a high A in unit 3 i believe. Hope everyone is happy with their results <3
    Well done- that's amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wingsly)
    got a B, was expecting an A, bit disappointed but it doesn't matter because i still got into my firm
    That's still great and you did better than me anyway.

Where are you off to??

ReputationRep:
    I got an A*! Very happy rn

ReputationRep:
    I got a B which is cool

ReputationRep:
    I got an A overall. In unit 4 I got 100 (a) and in unit 3 I got 72 (b). Can anyone tell me how far off an A I was on unit 3? o:

ReputationRep:
    I got an A in psychology, the highest mark (93 ums) in the unit 3 with Gender in it!!!

ReputationRep:
    97 UMS PSYA3
    100 UMS PSYA4
    A* and sososo so happy!!!
    Grats too everyone xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annettee)
    97 UMS PSYA3
    100 UMS PSYA4
    A* and sososo so happy!!!
    Grats too everyone xx
    That's amazing! I too got an A*
    100UMS in PSYA3... I did the gender Q 😂
    90UMS in PSYA4

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was expecting a B and got an A*! I honestly nearly started crying in the middle of college, I was so happy.

Couldn't have done it without the help in this thread, so thank you guys so much

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help me? I got an A on unit 3 but messed up on unit 4 bad. I got 48, is that right for an E? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rayray98)
    Can someone help me? I got an A on unit 3 but messed up on unit 4 bad. I got 48, is that right for an E? :/
    according to the AQA UMS converter (http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administ.../ums-converter) 48 UMS is an E, 50 is a D.

ReputationRep:
    46 in unit 3 and 57 in unit 4. I have no idea how that happened, I don't know if to appeal for a remark or not.

ReputationRep:
    I got a U lol

ReputationRep:
    guys do you kno where to find the overall a level ums grade boundaries????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle_w)
    That's amazing! I too got an A*
    100UMS in PSYA3... I did the gender Q 😂
    90UMS in PSYA4

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL that gender Q...seemed so unpopular this year!
    And you did fantastic to get 100 UMS with that question!

What are you planning to study at Uni? xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.