Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

22 August 2013 GCSE results: Discussion thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulfur)
    Tomorrow will be the day where millions of brown envelopes shall be executed, hence we shalt name it 'Results day'.
    My school is cheap.... they wont put them in envelopes :|

ReputationRep:
    If you want to take your mind of results be a good TSR user and start revising for A levels...

ReputationRep:
    Why are you all stressing over GCSE's they mean nothing; wait until you start A levels and you will understand how easy GCSE's really are muhahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    My school is cheap.... they wont put them in envelopes :|
    Same here- my school just put all the results slips into a folder last year; I didn't know budget cuts had become that bad lol :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When ucas will get my igcse exam result?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zerock)
    If it's edexcel then you can get them online around 6:00 AM which your school might have told you about otherwise they will be released the same time as the rest.
    ye edexcel. we probably had same exam. i found non calc ridiculously difficult .. did you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryanb97)
    So i am doing maths work ...
    Hey Ryan!

If I'm not mistaken, you got back AS Maths last week didn't you? You're something of a maths whiz, iirc.

Good luck tomorrow; though I'm sure you'll do great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parx)
    ye edexcel. we probably had same exam. i found non calc ridiculously difficult .. did you?
    Oh no, ive already done my maths exam in November, i just remember checking my geo and RE grades on results plus last year

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone predicting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No sleep for me tonight! I'm terrified!

ReputationRep:
    GL with your GCSE's tomorrow, remember it's not the end of the world !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mohy1)
    Check how your school has done:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...REGION=England
    This isn't this year,right? my school is so low :-(

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Yr 9... Are EVERYONE's GCSE results available to pick up from school? I'm ****ting it...

ReputationRep:
    I'm no where near as nervous as I think I should be, I remember in March when we got our January science results (since I'm taking all three sciences for A level they're the ones I'm trying to well in :'D) I wasn't nervous until the very second before the teacher read out my results (it didn't help how she read them out to the class and I am first in the register so I was first sldfkmsdf) I'm sure it'll be similar tomorrow, perfectly cool until I hold the envelope and quietly freak out XD.
    We have to wait until 10am for our results, ugh X_X
    and I think I'm going slightly crazy in excitement/anticipation because I am mouthing the words to high school musical songs.

I figured out what grades I need for the grades I'm hoping to get in Biology Chemistry and Physics, luckily it seems that I should hopefully get an A in them ;u; But I hate the fact that this year results are predicted to go down, I'm sure we're not any less smart than the year above us.

Good luck everyone tomorrow, and I am totally jealous of you guys who get your results earlier than 10am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethany96)
    This isn't this year,right? my school is so low :-(
    No, it's not
    Don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    Omg 😬😵😲 am ganna be dead by this time tomorrow am ganna probably flop and not achieve my 5 a to c goal, my family is ganna give me a right old beating,fml if only I tried harder,am probably ganna get nathing above a c ;( rip me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikolaT)
    Hey Ryan!

If I'm not mistaken, you got back AS Maths last week didn't you? You're something of a maths whiz, iirc.

Good luck tomorrow; though I'm sure you'll do great.
    nope... i had my AS level cashed in in march .... my last module was in January

i dont think i am the best on tsr ..... have you heard of Levil Fish ?? --- hes the wizzz lol

thanks... you too

Ryan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BP_Tranquility)
    Same here- my school just put all the results slips into a folder last year; I didn't know budget cuts had become that bad lol :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    my school cant afford the folders lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okkefac)
    I'm no where near as nervous as I think I should be, I remember in March when we got our January science results (since I'm taking all three sciences for A level they're the ones I'm trying to well in :'D) I wasn't nervous until the very second before the teacher read out my results (it didn't help how she read them out to the class and I am first in the register so I was first sldfkmsdf) I'm sure it'll be similar tomorrow, perfectly cool until I hold the envelope and quietly freak out XD.
    We have to wait until 10am for our results, ugh X_X
    and I think I'm going slightly crazy in excitement/anticipation because I am mouthing the words to high school musical songs.

I figured out what grades I need for the grades I'm hoping to get in Biology Chemistry and Physics, luckily it seems that I should hopefully get an A in them ;u; But I hate the fact that this year results are predicted to go down, I'm sure we're not any less smart than the year above us.

Good luck everyone tomorrow, and I am totally jealous of you guys who get your results earlier than 10am
    It's really annoyed me that they are fiddling with the grades AGAIN

ReputationRep:
    Guys, if I'm not here tomorrow you'll know what happened... :rip:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.