Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *spray paints them both pink* Muchly better

I now know how to cure hunger. Change the flat bin. Leakingggg again. *gags a little*.

ReputationRep:
    FINI

one lefttttttt

ReputationRep:
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I'm writing a list of things to do on the Tuesday/Wednesday next week before my parents get here:

Pack
    Clean bathroom
    Do laundry
    Hoover room
    Clean hob
    Clean oven
    Wash dishes
    Clean bin
    Mop floor
    Hoover living room floor
    Clean kitchen surfaces

At least I'm being realistic about the amount of input my flat mates will put in :p:

And I'm taking dated photographs of EVERYTHING. Scummy ****s.

ReputationRep:
    sooo much! im doing nothing before mummy comes on fri! :p: i might just put a few things in boxes!

mmmmm rhubarb. seriously craving junkkkkkk. i want ben and jerrys and chocolate and everything yummy but going to wait until thurs for a lil treat after my exams finish!

ReputationRep:
    I haff healthy BGTY Sainsbury's Lasagne :proud:

Trying to use up freeeeezer fooooood.

ReputationRep:
    mmm i want it. i hope dinner is good tonight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    The bluey GT i-drive.

Tis werry old now
    It may be werry old but its still werry nice mate!

No chinese for shimon and kazzen we had burgers

ReputationRep:
    My lasagne was yummmmmmmmmy.

Is your tv working again yet kazzypops? Because ours isn't still

It better be by tomorrow or mother is going to have to tape Desperate Housewives for me

ReputationRep:
    eurgh i had sick pork, well no thats a lie i ate very little of the sick pork

ReputationRep:
    She doesnt think so! :eek:

Were booking train tickets

ReputationRep:
    I spent revision time making a motto and logo for the weight loss society

ReputationRep:
    FiL is msn not working?

im phoning mum

ReputationRep:
    I spent revision time making a motto and logo for the weight loss society
    What was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    FiL is msn not working?

im phoning mum
    christofilus says (19:20):
    āla, wing
    apparently
    Jen ^_^ .x.This.will.not.be.over.quickly .You.will.not.enjoy.this.And.I.a m.not.your.queen.x. <3 says (19:20):
    :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inferiormadbeing)
    What was it?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=4681

ReputationRep:
    I don't get it. Gay.

I'm tired and bored and don't want to do revision.

ReputationRep:
    christofilus says (19:20):
    ?la, wing
    apparently
    Jen ^_^ .x.This.will.not.be.over.quickly .You.will.not.enjoy.this.And.I.a m.not.your.queen.x. <3 says (19:20):
    :O
    christofilus says: (19:21:44)
    ?la, wing
    christofilus says: (19:21:44)
    apparently
    Jen ^_^ .x.This.will.not.be.over.quickly .You.will.not.enjoy.this.And.I.a m.not.your.queen.x. <3 says: (19:21:53)

Jen ^_^ .x.This.will.not.be.over.quickly .You.will.not.enjoy.this.And.I.a m.not.your.queen.x. <3 says: (19:45:35)
    is that you :O
    Jen ^_^ .x.This.will.not.be.over.quickly .You.will.not.enjoy.this.And.I.a m.not.your.queen.x. <3 says: (19:45:39)
    in that picture
    Jen ^_^ .x.This.will.not.be.over.quickly .You.will.not.enjoy.this.And.I.a m.not.your.queen.x. <3 says: (19:47:17)
    OI
    Jen ^_^ .x.This.will.not.be.over.quickly .You.will.not.enjoy.this.And.I.a m.not.your.queen.x. <3 says: (19:47:20)
    talk to me
    Jen ^_^ .x.This.will.not.be.over.quickly .You.will.not.enjoy.this.And.I.a m.not.your.queen.x. <3 says: (19:48:37)
    oh no
    Jen ^_^ .x.This.will.not.be.over.quickly .You.will.not.enjoy.this.And.I.a m.not.your.queen.x. <3 says: (19:48:42)
    its the person you showed me
    Jen ^_^ .x.This.will.not.be.over.quickly .You.will.not.enjoy.this.And.I.a m.not.your.queen.x. <3 says: (19:48:46)
    just in black and white
    Jen ^_^ .x.This.will.not.be.over.quickly .You.will.not.enjoy.this.And.I.a m.not.your.queen.x. <3 says: (19:48:48)
    looks like you

ReputationRep:
    yous cute :p:

ReputationRep:
    schtoppie :hmmm:

im restartin!

ReputationRep:
    Suspicious sex toy panics posties

Bomb squad officers called in to blow up a suspicious package found it contained a packet of chocolate buttons and a vibrator.
    Post Office staff in Hasland, Chesterfield called in police when they heard the package making a noise.

Mansfield Road was closed off for an hour and a half while the bomb squad carried out a controlled explosion.

A police spokesman said: "Officers had no way of knowing what was inside the package. But it gave us a giggle."

He added: "They had to act on the information available and had to do what they thought was right. Thankfully it was nothing more serious."

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.