Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    All this talk of possibly winning the title is funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    I can see Chelsea losing an absolute maximum of 12 points (3 utd, 3 arsenal 2 liverpool 2 west brom 2 leicester) - That would mean if either us or Arsenal won EVERY game, we'd be in with a shot. Almost impossible, unless we snowball them like we did to Liverpool with consecutive losses.
    Das it mane, Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool tag-team Chelsea for the greater good.

ReputationRep:
    Would rather Chelsea win the league then Liverpool make top four, ever again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Das it mane, Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool tag-team Chelsea for the greater good.
    Liverpool beating chelsea to help one of us win the title would be hilarious.

As would us beating city to open up a possibility for liverpool to get back in the top 4 :lol:

Crazy season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Liverpool beating chelsea to help one of us win the title would be hilarious.

As would us beating city to open up a possibility for liverpool to get back in the top 4 :lol:

Crazy season.
    That would be mad, but alas, if Liverpool were to leapfrog City, they'd probably think they were going to win the league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Would rather Chelsea win the league then Liverpool make top four, ever again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not me, my severe dislike for everything Chelsea stands for outweighs my annoyance at the Scousers.

A closer call would be Chelsea winning the title, or Spurs getting 4th.

ReputationRep:
    Not me, my severe dislike for everything Chelsea stands for outweighs my annoyance at the Scousers.

#salty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    #salty
    #obsessed

ReputationRep:

Awww cute

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. I mean, Chelsea did start the season well, but they have been awful for the past few games, relying on penalties or late goals to scrape wins against small teams. The fact they still remain so far ahead (even after our amazing run our form) shows just how **** every team other than Chelsea has been. In another season, teams like Newcastle might be deep in the relegation zone, but they are more or less safe this time around.
    We've still made chances, but I agree to an extent, we haven't looked good since the Swansea game. In attack, we haven't looked good since the West Ham game

ReputationRep:
    Every team scrapes results during a season. Chelsea just need to get the wins no matter what now.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea aren't going to slip up from here, 10 points aren't going to be dropped from 8 games I just can't see it
    Plus it'd be a miracle if we won all 7 of our games

Still 2nd is a very good effort

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal - Double Winners 2014/15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)

best gif I've seen in a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)

That gif is ****ing abstract art. I can't tell whether it's a gif mocking us Arsenal fans or not, but even if it is, I have to say I love it

ReputationRep:
    That gif is like an acid flashback.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by am_blue)
    Awww cute
    <3

(Original post by am_blue)
    We've still made chances, but I agree to an extent, we haven't looked good since the Swansea game. In attack, we haven't looked good since the West Ham game
    Your defence looks off when Matic is off, and your attack looks off when Fabregas is off. Still, you grind out the results, much to my annoyance

ReputationRep:
    #salty
    Look at am blue, then look at yourself. Ask yourself why he manages to add to the discussion, whereas you post a pathetic hashtag with a word you use way too often.

ReputationRep:
    Look at am blue, then look at yourself. Ask yourself why he manages to add to the discussion, whereas you post a pathetic hashtag with a word you use way too often.
    Even for the standards of other Arsenal fans on this forum, you are far too easy to wind up. Thing is when I post sensible things, sometimes even praising Arsenal, it's either overlooked and ignored, or taken as bait or selectively chosen in parts and attributed to wumming because Arsenal fans have an #inferioritycomplex

ReputationRep:
    Even for the standards of other Arsenal fans on this forum, you are far too easy to wind up. Thing is when I post sensible things, sometimes even praising Arsenal, it's either overlooked and ignored, or taken as bait or selectively chosen in parts and attributed to wumming because Arsenal fans have an #inferioritycomplex

#BoyWhoCriedWolfSyndrome

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.