Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society XVI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    Forgive me but i did giggle at this out of context :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol: I never even noticed that, I can't believe I missed an innuendo :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    You are :hugs: would talking help?

If it's not a hole that was there before i'd probably say you need to get a new microwave, but don't know
    not sure something is wrong but i dont know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    Forgive me but i did giggle at this out of context :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You are forgiven. :hat:

Also how are you and when you next coming to visit???? :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    :lol: I never even noticed that, I can't believe I missed an innuendo :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ...yeah, I totally didn't see it the first time I scanned it and think of five inappropriate things to say, hahaha :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    ...yeah, I totally didn't see it the first time I scanned it and think of five inappropriate things to say, hahaha :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you are the innuendo extraordinaire

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Weird night at work. A load of stuff was said about paranoia (lads came in stoned at proper paranoid) made me feel a bit weird if im honest.

But i have my ID badge now so i dont feel like people can ignore me and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    The more i think about tomorrow the more anxious i get...

The best part is that i have no idea whats making me anxious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    The more i think about tomorrow the more anxious i get...

The best part is that i have no idea whats making me anxious.
    You'll be fine MHSS is here for you

ReputationRep:
    feel like ****. I am doomed. ****ing doomed. djfidfhusiefhisdfhiehvjsfhijsfhv ji

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    feel like ****. I am doomed. ****ing doomed. djfidfhusiefhisdfhiehvjsfhijsfhv ji
    you can do this, lovely :hugs: you're really smart and you'll get through this exam :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you are the innuendo extraordinaire

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's one of my many talents :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    you can do this, lovely :hugs: you're really smart and you'll get through this exam :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I cant at all :bawling: cant do anytiing, in pain and just cant stop crying and panicking and I don't know eanything but mainly panicking that I font know how to live and surive this all the time and its just pointless and futile and and just cant deal with anything and just no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    It's one of my many talents :sexface:
    I'm sure you're very talented :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I cant at all :bawling: cant do anytiing, in pain and just cant stop crying and panicking and I don't know eanything but mainly panicking that I font know how to live and surive this all the time and its just pointless and futile and and just cant deal with anything and just no
    Oh hun :hugs: this was me last year, I know how awful it feels :sadnod: you can do so much, you're one of the strongest people I know for getting through everything you do :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you're very talented :sexface:
    :angel:

ReputationRep:
    Woo Les Mis! Jean Valjean is bae

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

I have faith in you Scary

ReputationRep:
    You can!!! We all believe in you and while it might be awful now, does not mean, it stays awful!

ReputationRep:
    it's 11 and I feel like I've not got enough studying done today, only like 4 hours but I'm too tired to keep going

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ****ing done with this. ****ing done with everything. **** this. stupid load of **** I am done

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.