The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meaty_man
Forgive me but i did giggle at this out of context :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: I never even noticed that, I can't believe I missed an innuendo :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
You are :hugs: would talking help?

If it's not a hole that was there before i'd probably say you need to get a new microwave, but don't know :s-smilie:

not sure something is wrong but i dont know
Original post by Meaty_man
Forgive me but i did giggle at this out of context :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are forgiven. :hat:

Also how are you and when you next coming to visit???? :jumphug:
Original post by Odd socks
:lol: I never even noticed that, I can't believe I missed an innuendo :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

...yeah, I totally didn't see it the first time I scanned it and think of five inappropriate things to say, hahaha :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
...yeah, I totally didn't see it the first time I scanned it and think of five inappropriate things to say, hahaha :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you are the innuendo extraordinaire :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Weird night at work. A load of stuff was said about paranoia (lads came in stoned at proper paranoid) made me feel a bit weird if im honest.

But i have my ID badge now so i dont feel like people can ignore me and stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
The more i think about tomorrow the more anxious i get...

The best part is that i have no idea whats making me anxious.
Original post by Midnightmemories
The more i think about tomorrow the more anxious i get...

The best part is that i have no idea whats making me anxious.

You'll be fine MHSS is here for you :h:
feel like ****. I am doomed. ****ing doomed. djfidfhusiefhisdfhiehvjsfhijsfhvji
Original post by ScaryScience
feel like ****. I am doomed. ****ing doomed. djfidfhusiefhisdfhiehvjsfhijsfhvji

you can do this, lovely :hugs: you're really smart and you'll get through this exam :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
you are the innuendo extraordinaire :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's one of my many talents :sexface:
you can do this, lovely :hugs: you're really smart and you'll get through this exam :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I cant at all :bawling: cant do anytiing, in pain and just cant stop crying and panicking and I don't know eanything but mainly panicking that I font know how to live and surive this all the time and its just pointless and futile and and just cant deal with anything and just no
Original post by Valvopus
It's one of my many talents :sexface:

I'm sure you're very talented :sexface:
I cant at all :bawling: cant do anytiing, in pain and just cant stop crying and panicking and I don't know eanything but mainly panicking that I font know how to live and surive this all the time and its just pointless and futile and and just cant deal with anything and just no

Oh hun :hugs: this was me last year, I know how awful it feels :sadnod: you can do so much, you're one of the strongest people I know for getting through everything you do :hugs:
I'm sure you're very talented :sexface:

:angel::colone:
Woo Les Mis! Jean Valjean is bae

:hugs:

I have faith in you Scary :smile:

You can!!! We all believe in you and while it might be awful now, does not mean, it stays awful!
it's 11 and I feel like I've not got enough studying done today, only like 4 hours but I'm too tired to keep going :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
****ing done with this. ****ing done with everything. **** this. stupid load of **** I am done

Latest