This discussion is closed.
Lúcio
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by zKlown)
Where's Luke?

Meet me in Leeds bro, I need to punch someone.
Mate pls, you'd get destroyed.

It's ok, you can cry in front of me
Fizzel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Was a good game, but Liverpool always had control of the tie from the first leg. Looked pretty clear the way we needed to play would not result in a clean sheet.

Varela left him in a bad position but I think DDG did make an error for the goal. Looked like he was anticipating either the cut back or the ball into the far corner and positioned himself poorly. Can't hold it against him, but I wouldn't say it was a zero fault goal to concede.

I didn't think LVG made poor changes either. Not the changes you would look to when trying to win a game but look at the bench. Memphis would be nice but he'd have to displace Martial who was our best player in the match and has proved poor anywhere else. Other than that none of them are game winners, so fresh runners to stretch the play in the full backs and a new deep passer, I think were the best tactical options we had. As DirtyBit said, and I mentioned yesterday, its the sad state of the bench which is the real issue. Rashford shouldn't be getting near the first team in the game like this, let alone as the sole option.
zKlown
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fizzel)
Was a good game, but Liverpool always had control of the tie from the first leg. Looked pretty clear the way we needed to play would not result in a clean sheet.

Varela left him in a bad position but I think DDG did make an error for the goal. Looked like he was anticipating either the cut back or the ball into the far corner and positioned himself poorly. Can't hold it against him, but I wouldn't say it was a zero fault goal to concede.

I didn't think LVG made poor changes either. Not the changes you would look to when trying to win a game but look at the bench. Memphis would be nice but he'd have to displace Martial who was our best player in the match and has proved poor anywhere else. Other than that none of them are game winners, so fresh runners to stretch the play in the full backs and a new deep passer, I think were the best tactical options we had. As DirtyBit said, and I mentioned yesterday, its the sad state of the bench which is the real issue. Rashford shouldn't be getting near the first team in the game like this, let alone as the sole option.
It's not the time for reasoned debate man.
swirly
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
Mourinho has simply got to be our next manager, has to be. City have Pep, Liverpool have Klopp, Chelsea have Conte and Spurs have Poch. We need Mourinho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arsenal have Wenger?

Wolo pls

We're a top club. Add us to the list
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by swirly)
Arsenal have Wenger?

Wolo pls

Not even in Europe tbh
swirly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
Not even in Europe tbh
like that's even a real competition

Everyone knows the FA Cup is the one true competition.
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Those subs.......

Atmosphere was incredible first half and the football was decent enough. Once they scored it was just so dead
swirly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When Drake said but get it while you're here boy cuz next year wont be the same boy....

Spoiler:
Show
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by difeo)
Those subs.......

Atmosphere was incredible first half and the football was decent enough. Once they scored it was just so dead
Surprised you haven't posted a bitter comment on the Liverpool thread tbh
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
like that's even a real competition

Everyone knows the FA Cup is the one true competition.
It's more real than your R16 losers competition...
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Good game but **** me Felliani is a liability purely due to his attitude let alone him always seeming to hold up the ball and ruin the pace. Does he have anger issues or something, swear of the admittedly few Man utd games I've seen this season he always seems to be either blatantly shoving or elbowing opposition out of his way, his height seems to give him some level of arrogance over it all or something..(sorry to tall people don't hate you)
swirly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
It's more real than your R16 losers competition...
***** pls

do u even consistent qualification for champion league.
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Saw FK today btw, was wearing a half and half scarf and bought £15 worth of food at HT
swirly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
Saw FK today btw, was wearing a half and half scarf and bought £15 worth of food at HT
thats where u fuked up

FK weighs like 110 lbs and eats like 1000 calories a day.
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by joey11223)
Good game but **** me Felliani is a liability purely due to his attitude let alone him always seeming to hold up the ball and ruin the pace. Does he have anger issues or something, swear of the admittedly few Man utd games I've seen this season he always seems to be either blatantly shoving or elbowing opposition out of his way, his height seems to give him some level of arrogance over it all or something..(sorry to tall people don't hate you)
I've hated some footballers over the years but none more than Fellaini.

I'd never wish pain or injury on anybody, but it's different for this guy. For years I've seen him elbow people in the face game after game and I seriously just want somebody to break his legs.

A disgrace to the profession. The man has no technique, no redeeming qualities and obvious anger issues. Let's be honest, the reason he does it so often is because officials have no balls and never send him off. I don't particularly like United but I respect them and it's so disappointing to see them have a player like him.
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
***** pls

do u even consistent qualification for champion league.
Surely it's worse to be in the competition every year, going out at exactly the same stage and showing zero progression as a club...
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Varela had a poor night, obviously, but nobody says being a footballer at a club like Man United is easy. Better players than him - Vidic, Ferdinand, and before that pair Blanc, Barthez, Keane, Butt - have had mares against Liverpool.

He needs to learn and recover.
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Arsenal have Wenger?

Wolo pls

. Wenger is not a threat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Some Liverpool player on loan at Swindon (Jordan Williams or something) mocked the Munich disaster. Disgusting behaviour and I hope Liverpool take action against him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AsandaLFC
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
Blind, Rashford, Martial and De Gea (shouldnt have conceded but amazing saves) have been good tonight. The rest have been ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Felliani was decent too, the garbage was lingard and the 4 defenders were all ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (216)
70.59%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
18.63%
Yes but I might change my mind (33)
10.78%

Watched Threads