Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
vapid slut magician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
has anyone here ever bought stuff from one of those dodgy online pharmacy places?
Pocket Calculator
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
well meet people who aren't warped and childish and who don't get in your face over nothing when you're at home.
I wish it was that easy. I'm suprised I made friends with the people I do know. Fairly often I'll have social anxiety that's almost literally paralysing. I really wish I found it easier to make friends. It's much easier for me to at least attempt to save the ones I have/had.

You should get drunk. Quick and simple short-term solution. It's working for me. Well, bottle of sake plus Zulu on DVD is.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Getting drunk doesn't solve anything, it just creates more problems. :sigh:

I thought I was cured but I'm finding it impossible to do any work or concentrate and I keep crying loads over the stupidest things. Stupid depression. At least the "psychosis" is gone. How is everyone else? I've been lurking and reading but rarely post, sorry guys.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I feel so bad for drinking

and taking nytol with it. I'm having withdrawal because I took my meds late and it's awful so I'm taking anything to make it go away. It's so awful. Arghhh.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I really need to not be at uni right now. or alive or anything.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
can someone with Laus' number please text her, she's pretty upset and I don't feel I can give good advice right now.
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
can someone with Laus' number please text her, she's pretty upset and I don't feel I can give good advice right now.
I don't have it And Orange have eaten all my 'free' texts. Anyone?

Hang in there Laus. And VSM, how are you doing? Please don't take random stuff, esp. if you've been drinking :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I text her, but she hasn't replied.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
didn't reply to me either. Hopefully she's just with her housemates or something
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
She's in the backroom box (not sure if I'm allowed to post that?) atm.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh ok that's good
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Getting drunk doesn't solve anything, it just creates more problems. :sigh:

I thought I was cured but I'm finding it impossible to do any work or concentrate and I keep crying loads over the stupidest things. Stupid depression. At least the "psychosis" is gone. How is everyone else? I've been lurking and reading but rarely post, sorry guys.
:hugs:
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im doing my hardest to stay awake tonigjt even thouh im massively tired and had a few to drink.

im scared. weber os here but in still scared. i dont wavbt him to knos what i am.

goimg to the dct9r on saturday i decided. got to go. got t0l
sory dir my tyuping. again
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
why are you trying to stay up? regular sleep is really important to your wellbeing.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
why are you trying to stay up? regular sleep is really important to your wellbeing.
if i sldep i will dream badly. if i sleep at night anf wajke up theres newver anything to do exceoppt lie in tyhe dark AND THink
if i slep in th morning and waje up i can do somehing like take the dog out or go see a frtiend or go shop/
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
if i sldep i will dream badly. if i sleep at night anf wajke up theres newver anything to do exceoppt lie in tyhe dark AND THink
if i slep in th morning and waje up i can do somehing like take the dog out or go see a frtiend or go shop/
You can't keep this up indefinitely. Please try and sleep tonight at least, and then maybe talk to your doctor and see if a change of medication might help with the dreams. :hugs:
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well you need to sleep sometime.
death.drop
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im not on any meeds

i d9 sleep other r times. like after work. its not good though i know. i, just finding it hard atm.

sorry fanout my typing. im trying. speelschecker win.
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Death.Drop, try and get some sleep. The drink might help you get a decent night... I'm not condoning it but if you're drunk enough then it might just drop you off. :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wow, no sleep for me tonight then. Just like normal :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (129)
38.62%
No - but I will (19)
5.69%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (161)
48.2%

Watched Threads